Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things you canno explain but KNOW you experienced in WARFRAME

Never researched if it's intentional but Nox always seems to know where my invisible frames are.  He continues to accurately fire at me when invisible even if he never saw me (like recasting).  I can't tell if it's supposed to be like that because sometimes he just goes about his business.

10 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Don't know if that counts, but I once had someone's Kubrow spawn in an Archwing defense.

That thing was like 10 meters tall.

This is from 2015:

L3Y2jYS.jpg

it looks more like it is a normal tileset and you're the tiny one

There was a bug a long time ago, which let you backstab your pets in Liset. And the finisher animation for claw weapons was a throw. 

Yeah, i might have thrown my kubrow out a front Liset window. 

At one particular Europa extraction room with the stacked buildings and the zipline, there's been a few times where I've heard, and even seen(what I think was) a warframe materializing out of nowhere to do its revival sequence and suddenly disappear. I wasn't playing online.

Good to see that this game has some instances that catch us players by surprise.

Here is another that no one else ever could confirm they saw but I witnessed-

When The relays were placed on consoles, if you would INSPECT a security personnel on the relay, the screen would show "HOSTAGE" as their name. Last time I tried to see if this was still the case was when PoE hit consoles....but it did not work anymore.

The overwhelmingly high amount of times i just randomly seem to stealth finish enemies. Idk why, idk how, no Warframe ability that allows you to do finishers were used, in fact the enemy is shooting my face off aaaaaaaaaaaaaand suddenly i just do stealth finisher and even it COUNTS as stealth finisher.

Also, my favorite bug in this game: The mating dance dropships in Orb Vallis.

On 3 occasions so far, I have had a simaris target clone itself while I was scanning it. Just last week it happened again, I was scanning some ancient for simaris, I think I had 2 pips scanned when suddenly it duplicated and there were 2 of them, both with the simaris target glow, both scannable. I think both of them disappeared when I completed the scan on one of them but it was a bit chaotic so it's possible the other just wandered off. I need to remember to make some screenshots next time it happens.

- In any type of defense mission: I am sure there are no enemies approaching the defense objective from a particular direction, but the moment I move 10 feet away in the opposite direction a swarm of enemies spring out of hiding and race to the objective.  

- In interception missions, the enemy can capture a tower 1 second before you arrive there, and when you arrive there’s no one there.  Almost like the game cheated. 

- I always get tons of energy orbs from lockers when I have full energy but never when I am out.   Same with health orbs.  

- sometimes the game decides that it’s time for you to die, and never mind how well you protect yourself or run away, you are going to die.  Usually 5 seconds from extraction.  

- Since I got to full riven mod capacity and don’t want to buy more I almost always get a riven mod from sorties.  

- I almost always play solo.  But quite often I am sure i see another Warframe as I am turning, in the middle distance, but when I look  back it’s gone.  

• Like 1

On 2019-05-14 at 9:41 PM, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Europa corpus tileset, it was a capture void relic. Once we got the reactant and the capture target the whole squad rush to extraction. Extraction was that three platform with stairs attach to each one. Once I saw the three platform, I bullet jump into the air then use operator dash to the extraction point. BUT I over shot it causing my operator to fall out of bounds. Then the game spawn me at the very beginning of the mission like I just started it. WTF??

That happens because there was no last saved location for your operator. If you went the entire mission without transferring to op or without your op touching the ground then the spawn location is the last saved location.

hace 5 horas, Moscatinka dijo:

On 3 occasions so far, I have had a simaris target clone itself while I was scanning it. 

Oh, this one I can explain, Simaris targets always have one randomly selected ability when they spawn, Doppelganger is the one you've seen. Others they could have are Teleport, Invisibility, Rift walk, or some special attacks or damaging trails.

Had some fun things happen

• One that sticks with me is once was playing a mission solo and got a manic spawn in. Only thing is the enemy itself never spawned so I was running around doing I think a survival? And just kept hearing that creepy laugh over and over and over. It got louder at some points but never went away and from what I saw never spawned in fully on the map for me to kill. It was just laughing at me from the void.
  • I have lost my head. literally my Ember has no head like ever. ember prime has her's but my regular one doesn't. I don't know where it went but I don't think its coming back.
  • When the sacrifice came out I fell through Cetus a lot. Like a lot a lot. I thought maybe it was just an umbra glitch but no happened with VoltP too so... I can say I have seen the underbelly of Cetus and its not pretty. Though it was worse in the plains.
  • Stairs... I don't know what it is about them but if you can clip threw them I will.
  • Floors... They eat me sometimes... a lot of the times.
  • Doors they don't like to open for me.
  • I think my sental hates me. Sometimes it will start to revive then just give up when nothing is around. Nothing to shoot it or shoot back it just gives up on bringing me up and I die.
  • There was a glitch for a while that I loved. When entering a relay you could skip the scenes at just the right time to have your orbitor spawn in in a flying position rather then a docked one. I still have one of the pictures of it and I love it.
Edited by (PS4)wintersfrozen
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, swiftasacoursing said:

That happens because there was no last saved location for your operator. If you went the entire mission without transferring to op or without your op touching the ground then the spawn location is the last saved location.

You know I thought about that too. But I was spamming energizing dash for energy. That's what makes it weird.

On 2019-05-14 at 4:17 PM, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

One time on my speed Loki.. I was in solo mode I had finished a mobile defense,and rushing to extraction. It  was a corpus crashed tileset, a visual mess, but I witnessed what appeared to be a Tenno reviving like a Warframe after you die, with sound too. I ran right past it, turned around and there wasn't anything, no enemies, or something to explain what I saw. 

That happened to Brozime early on in his free playthrough streams.  I think it's the 2nd or 3rd one. 

Had a case where while I was playing as Loki in Arbitrations, I starting bleeding out instead of instantly dying. Soon after, I got revived by Helios? The Sacrifice mod gets negated in Arbitrations and what's more baffling is that what caused the bleedout were the sudden appearances of large Corpus Explosive Barrels out of thin air. I have no clue where do these Barrels come from..