Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You for Watching TennoCon 2019!: A Post-TennoCon Synopsis!

SilverBones

Thank you for taking part in our Fourth TennoCon! 

As a community, you have all gone above and beyond to help support a cause close to our hearts. $250,000 was raised by TennoCon, for the CMHA! Thank you all for your generosity and kindness in helping support Mental Health!

Alas, TennoCon has come to an end, TennoLive has been shown, and with it, the sweet relief of a day well spent! Every year, we get the singular honor to be able to meet with, and share our excitement of things to come with our community. Whether you were watching from home, or there in person, TennoCon gives us the opportunity to share this passion with you and we are thankful that you could be a part of it!

So what wonders were unveiled during this year? Let’s see what’s to come, but first of all, let’s not beat around the Monkey Tree…

WUKONG PRIME AND NIGHTWAVE SERIES 2: THE EMISSARY - NOW LIVE!

That’s right, Wukong Prime Access and Nightwave Series 2: The Emissary are now available across all platforms, waiting for you to open and play. What new secrets will you discover with our latest story to be told across the airwaves? Will you conquer them with our latest Primed Warframe? Enjoy the destructive forces of the Zhuge and Nikondi Prime!

As always, all of our new Primes can be earned in-game, or you can purchase the new Primed Items as well as some exclusive accessories, by heading over to https://www.warframe.com/prime-access and unlocking them immediately!

Our second Nightwave Series includes a whole new story to follow, as well as all the enhancements and changes featured in the Nightwave: Intermission release. There are plenty of new, unique rewards to earn and new discoveries about some of the lesser-known horrors out there, lurking in the dark corners of the Origin System. Be wary, Tenno!

Now, on to the big reveals, and all the new content in development!

WARFRAME: EMPYREAN!

At the end of TennoLive, our community team gave you a huge demonstration of the newest addition to the Warframe world; Empyrean. Take control of a Railjack, engage in huge-scale space battles and use teamwork to take down unique, Kuva-resurrected enemies, warships and destroy enemy strongholds!

THE DUVIRI PARADOX

While we are expecting a lot of speculation on the Duviri and the direction the Warframe story goes, we can tell you that this is the most ambitious dive into the Warframe lore to come. This is a brand new area, with its own unique aesthetic and vector into the Warframe story and lore.

What are your thoughts on the Duviri? What is their relation to the Tenno and their struggles? We look forward to seeing what you think!

THE NEW WAR!

This is what we have all been waiting to show! The latest part of a deep, spiralling tale of intrigue, betrayal and discovery - Warframe: The New War will be taking the Tenno into the world of the Sentients!

We want to thank you all for your support and attention throughout the event, and your love and hype leading up to this very special day. TennoCon is only possible because we have such a huge, passionate community and we are grateful that we could include so many of you both in-person, and through the marvelous technology available to us.

Please make sure you check out all of the reveals and content as they are posted up on our Warframe Youtube Channel, so you can see all the fun activities and panels throughout the day. Thank you all again for being with us through this exciting time, and we can’t wait to share with you the finished new content when it’s ready!

With all our thanks!

The Warframe Team

To (mis)quoute Cephalon Cy, I need that Empyrian playable yesterday!

Also, holy Clem, that Duviri Paradox trailer was insane. We need more horror in Warframe, like in Vanilla, and that looks like we're heading the right way.

Wow. The railjack demonstration was epic! Super looking forward to the Duviri paradox too! It had something reminiscent for me of MGS which I love to death. sweet nostalgia and hype for the future of Warframe.

2 minutes ago, TheHellsage said:

Stream was awesome... But when exactly are we going to see Empyrean? We got a window for New War (Christmas) but not the update before it??

I have a sneaking suspicion we might be seeing them side-by-side....

5 minutes ago, Silescere said:

Yes! Beard, steed n revolvers. And if it still moves: Tigris xD Hope we are allowed to keep beard n wrinkles outside of the area...

Yes, it looks like this is where our void boys finally become void men. They grow up so fast....

Amazing show! Amazing new content to look forward to, definitely the best Dev team by far. The commitment is unbelievable, great job!

Only sad part is about the simaris promo codes are not working cuz apparently they were redeemable only during show and not for 24 hrs as we were told..

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Please make sure you check out all of the reveals and content as they are posted up on our Warframe Youtube Channel, so you can see all the fun activities and panels throughout the day.

Click on The New War Trailer:

"Sign in to confirm your age

This video may be inappropriate for some users."

Click on Nightwave: Series 2 - The Emissary trailer:

"Sign in to confirm your age

This video may be inappropriate for some users."

I don't have a YouTube account, and I don't want one.  I don't even have a Twitch account, nor do I want one.

I haven't even been playing for a year, but I still had something in my eye at the end of that trailer.

Thank you for giving the 300k-ish people who couldn't make it to tennocon a great time 🧡 Perhaps one year I'll be able to make it there in person!

I'm really torn about Empyrean, it could work or fail horribly, that's such a dramatic change at all levels that it's really hard to tell. Who's going to enjoy playing the meta game on the ship while the rest of the team is playing on the ground? Won't people be frustrated with the metagame assignment? Is it going to disturb the casual and chill atmosphere of casual games when you have to rely on another team to do something for you? If not, is it going to be conflicting with the increased difficulty we've been promised? I have no idea. We'll see. Can't say I'm excited but i'll watch how it evolves with interest.

It was a good presentation. Lots of new stuff, that does not look that I will be interested, or is my cup of tea, but it is great to see new things be added tot the game. And I just hope that the Nekros Prime drop, works for me and daughter, because the ephemera took an awful lot.

Archived