Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.4.2

[DE]Megan

On 2019-06-19 at 2:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the Nightwave ‘Silent Exterminator’ Act to clarify its requirement. It now reads:
  • Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms.

Something went wrong here, as of Update 25.2.0, that was changed (though hidden in the fixes). Unless Silent Eliminator and Silent Exterminator are separate acts, in which case, what is Silent Eliminator?

25 minutes ago, Drakorix said:

Raids where removed to add their arcanes to EIdolons, i dont think those will be worth doing on comeback.

Make Raids drop more than you get with a Tridolon and only playable during PoE day? LOL

There are ways to make them relevant without adding new rewards or making other modes obsolete for meta / efficiency runs.

Not sure if this is only my client side, but if you are in PoE (possibly in Orb Vallis not sure) and you equip arch wing, then unequip and equip the k-drive after, your Warframe's colours reset to default.
The way I replicated it was with these exact steps:

-Rhino Prime with Palatine skin, change all colours different (including emission).

-Enter PoE

-Jump into archwing.

-Unequip Archwing

-Equip K-drive (This is when it changes)

(To get them back re-equip K-drive)

Thank you for fixing some of those issues, it shows how much you love this game and it's community. 

But just because I found it funny, I love how you fixed rhino misspelling but there are still missions where your warframe or bosses just casually go through walls and get stuck. 

This is why I love this game. I am being honest and not sarcastic. I think it is hilarious.

Love you DE go Canadians! 🤣🇨🇦🍁

13 minutes ago, Horactius said:

My warframe's sigil got scrambled after the update. Position, size, rotation got randomized but in 1/3 or 2/3 or 3/3 of the adjustment bar. All of my warframe got affected...

nvm, going to relay and went back to orbiter fixed it.

Oh yay, a 2% increase. This game should really have a stacking loyalty rewards, so for every X times played you get a bonus to percentage for rewards.  So like every 10 kills grants 0.1% (as an example) same goes for anything that is 1% which is just unfair for players, compilationists, people with ocd problems(like myself). And you can cap it to a maximum %. That way its still a challenge but not too unfair. 10% isn't that bad a cap.

1 hour ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

Thnx any news about raids

If you keep bleating like this most likely they will just filter requests like this out...permanently.
Raids were found to be played only by platt  hungry arcane hunters who did NOT give two flying wet ones about actual co-operative play.
The reports that came in to the Devs about speed runners leaving players who did not know how to run the mission intially, on TOP of toxic langauge and behaviour.  Add to this the ludicris price-gouging on the trade market for the arcanes (which thank the Lotus, are now eidolon and standing purchaseable).

So no, you and others like you constantly squealing like 3 year olds about "END GAME" and "RAIDS NAO!" will not garner you any sympathy from the majoroty of players OR the Devs.  So stop.

Archived