Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Coming Changes

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Please for the love of GOD, PBR the Cycuta Prime sigil that was promised ages ago when Limbo Prime’s Rift Walker Prime sigil was first released with PBR textures!

Something something Nova's too.

One day I'll be able to grab the Vetala Prime and Nova's sigil together. ONE DAY.

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Something something Nova's too.

One day I'll be able to grab the Vetala Prime and Nova's sugatra together. ONE DAY.

Verlorum Prime sigil is what Nova Prime Access had.

Both Verlorum Prime and Cycuta Prime sigils NEED THE PBR UPDATES THAT WAS PROMISED WITH THE RIFT WALKER PRIME SIGIL’S RELEASE.

The wait is too long encumbered. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Verlorum Prime sigil is what Nova Prime Access had.

Both Verlorum Prime and Cycuta Prime sigils NEED THE PBR UPDATES THAT WAS PROMISED WITH THE RIFT WALKER PRIME SIGIL’S RELEASE.

The wait is too long encumbered. 

I wrote Sugatra where Sigil was meant to be. Don't mind me, I'm hungry so I now eat concepts.

What about having a two pronged approach? Unvault one frame based on the algorithms and ownership metrics, but have the second frame selected via a poll everyone could be asked during the last time period. 

This would also mean the content of the vaults could be mixed and matched depending on demand. 

il y a 43 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Tenno!

We’ll be making the following changes based on feedback to future Prime Vaults:

My own feedback:

Loki has been unvaulted recently but it's still one if not the most expensive frame around only because it was a real pain to get as opposed to many other frames.Tbh if i hadn't unlocked him previously i wouldn't have spent a second trying to get him - unvaulting mechanics should be reworked too and sometimes needs more consistency.

What about Vectis prime ? I don't mind frames or whatever but this sniper rifle hasn't been unvaulted since 2017 (if i ain't wrong). Dual Kamas share the same fight... Saryn & Ash would have made sense to me. Valkyr could have waited a few months. We aren't using frames only, weapons matter too.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Simply put, you guys have told us there’s too much repetition of the same thing (hello Nyx & Rhino, again).

Wait...that doesn's seem quite right.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Simply put, you guys have told us there’s too much repetition of the same thing (hello Frost & Ember, again).

There, much better.

This is essentially just saying Prime Vault cycles will be shorter individually, meaning more available in a years time?

If so I don't see a downside, gives people who are new to the game a better chance of seeing the vault access they want. 

Anything on including all Accessories in the various Accessory Packs?

If one were to buy the Accessory Pack, they should get all the non-equipment items since all of the other items are "accessories" to that. This would include the glyphs and noggles in addition to the armor-pieces. Honestly would then make them more appealing to be purchased if they were actually "complete" accessory packs, and not missing any items that should fit within them.

Archived