Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Coming Changes

[DE]Megan

I like the idea of changing up the vault system some more, but I hope you guys keep your prices reasonable for the accessories because that is where I usually put my money into this game. Possibly offering more prime accessory packs year-round could be cool too and probably increase your profits. *Grofits.

19 minutes ago, Z_Cubed said:

I like the idea of changing up the vault system some more, but I hope you guys keep your prices reasonable for the accessories because that is where I usually put my money into this game. Possibly offering more prime accessory packs year-round could be cool too and probably increase your profits. *Grofits.

I can't wait to see the changes to Prime Accessories Packs. I'm already super excited to get the Valkyr Accessories Pack. However I'm hoping for Nyx, Rhino, Frost, Ember, & Loki Accessories Packs are available year-round, & not phased out completely.

walkry and saryn AGAIN?

i dont sell sets i am to tired to farm just for ducats or plat

but god when i will able get the dammed brain of the carrier prime? when i will ever be able taste new long hoped primes like AKMAGNUS PRIME?! i mean i just dont understand

and you nerfed ember prime so much that now is not even worth being in the vault? omg i liked ember even when i never meet that powerfull ember people talk (i have less than a year playing) but add salt to the wound now that ember is not ever worth to being in the vault 

i just cannot

walkyr and saryn again out

i like walkyr looks great and never understood how use saryn so is saving dust there but come on WHEN IS COMING new primes you have like a lot of tenno weapons taking AGES to have at least a vandal or something talons attica and for god sake dont give to ivara prime a attica like 2 bows? 

i just cannot handle the logic of DE i just cant understand 

you whant money? ok bring akmagnus prime and a new prime that we dont expect like nidus or something

cause people know that now is coming atlas or ivara and i got ivara is usefull as hell and too lazy to get atlas normal will be a easy thing get atlas prime 

BTW THANKS! i tried to get equinox and god is so hard and tiring with equinox prime i got free of keeping trying to get him xD

anyway i will be there in a corner waiting for akmagnus prime so we may get a decent ak double gun and god i hope they at least use the MAGNUS word for bring something decent and not a status weapond that could be the worst thing EVER (when we have dera and so on of auto status secondary)

19 minutes ago, --RV--Earth said:

i just lost 220 plat on venka and valkyr prime sets because of the prime vault surprise shortening, i saved those sets for about a year and it finally reached the price i wanted to. i woke up and boom, all that time being patient was for nothing.

You changed the price, DE isn't responsible for players decisions

Mine the prices have remained at 200 for literally years, because i have decided so.

Just now, KIREEK said:

You changed the price, DE isn't responsible for players decisions

Mine the prices have remained at 200 for literally years, because i have decided so.

i believe you didn't read the part about 220 split between 3 sets and that it just reached the same price im selling. its common knowledge that its player decision but its de who is responsible for shortening the time of the unvaulting so suddenly instead of saying at the start that it will be a shorter unvaulting. if players knew about this they would decrease the prices by a bit so that they can get rid of the sets quickly instead of seeing listings for what is now 80 plat under what it was before the announcement. every prime unvaulting you take the risk of the next prime being the one you are selling which is why you start to lower the price bit by bit untill it is either revealed if its that prime you are selling or if it is then you get rid of it for as much as you can. de suddenly shortened from what is close to a month to a bit over 10 days and named the new unvaulting which screwed the "start to lower the price bit by bit untill it is revealed" part.

It would be good if one of the changes were put the items on sale on https://store.nintendo.com.br, so people which have a Brazilian account would be able to buy the pack there as well as platinum, and the option to buy the prime access as gift. With this would be possible to someone else buy it for someone who does not have access to that.

5 hours ago, --RV--Earth said:

i believe you didn't read the part about 220 split between 3 sets and that it just reached the same price im selling. its common knowledge that its player decision but its de who is responsible for shortening the time of the unvaulting so suddenly instead of saying at the start that it will be a shorter unvaulting. if players knew about this they would decrease the prices by a bit so that they can get rid of the sets quickly instead of seeing listings for what is now 80 plat under what it was before the announcement. every prime unvaulting you take the risk of the next prime being the one you are selling which is why you start to lower the price bit by bit untill it is either revealed if its that prime you are selling or if it is then you get rid of it for as much as you can. de suddenly shortened from what is close to a month to a bit over 10 days and named the new unvaulting which screwed the "start to lower the price bit by bit untill it is revealed" part.

But that's your decision, to adjust, to start lowering it bit by bit, that is not DE decision. You are responsible for your game and for your decisions, regardless of what others do and the unvaults that happen.

This vault system with the expanding primes had it's flaws after the first year.

To be honest we already have Baro who brings vaulted stuff like Volt/Odonata so the best would be to put the 1+ year vaulted Warframes on the list as new relics and every 3 month he would be offering the old relics (he could stay for a week or 2 with that inventory). So all together every 3 month there would be a chance to get those frames as the rotation goes.

We do know the grind that we had to put in to get those sweet 20 mins/waves C rotation 5% drop rate rare parts since then it was changed a lot (I think for the better) but putting into a mission which is accessible 24/7 every day of the year will just crash the market as they become like "common" so I hope there will be some limitation how many or how hard you can get it.

Good to see changes coming to unvaultings.  2019s unvaults have been nearly identical to 2018.

So happy to see saryn and valkyr.  But can we get ash and trinity at some point.  They and their items have been in the vault for a long time.

None the less warframe is a game worthy of praise.  And de is also a overall good company.

I wonder to if atlas will be primed next or be skipped in favor of a rework.

2 hours ago, NeoSquall said:

Since the Prime Vault is bound to become larger each year you should also consider adding more unvaultings per year, beginning with 4 in 2020.

the Saryn and Valkyr Unvault is already the 4th.
first Ember and Frost,
then Volt and Loki,
currently Rhino and Nyx
then Saryn and Valkyr

5 hours ago, (PS4)Roruno said:

@[DE]MeganWhich items come with the PRIME VAULT? 

you mean frame/ weapon wise?

Saryn Prime:
Spira Prime

Nikana Prime

Valkyr Prime:
Cernos Prime
Venka Prime

Archived