Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame seems the most... Official?

Chroma Prime is the ultimate Leader of Leaders symbol for me. Then its Inaros who is guard of the leader, this is if they are both male. For female I say Mesa Prime/Saryn is leader of Leaders and then guard is Nova/Mirage. By guard I also mean lesser leader

I had that question once.  Came to the conclusion was the best for me on that purpose. Not because Loki looks the part in general, but because I know he's the frame I use best and have fully mastered, unlike most other frames. So I'm strongest with my Loki, or so I'd like to think. Thus there's no better frame than him for me to express any hint of leading capabilities.

So I'd recommend that you use your best frame. The one you feel the strongest with. They are, after all, *SPOILER* a mere suit of armor. And as a leader you pick the one that suits you best to that extent.

None.

It is what you make of it.

If you need to rely on a frame's aesthetics to "lead", then it just feels hollow.

This is still a video game at the end of the day, so that kind of thing is just silly.

Use what you enjoy and just be a decent person to your people, then it won't matter what you use.

Oberon, the paladin. He even got an apron.

Chroma prime for the image of power.

Limbo because hat.

Harrow... Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

Out of the females I think equinox prime looks the most regal but even then I have this notion that she's into her own thing. Maybe banshee or mag prime can be made to look official? I'm kinda bad at fashion, idk apart from that xD

Imo. either Chroma Prime or Limbo/Prime.

But i would just use Banshee Prime, looks good enough to me and i wouldn't have to switch because that's the frame i use the most.

Excalibur Umbra/Dex Excalibur, Harrow, Mesa Prime/Deluxe, Hydroid Prime, Nyx Prime also looks good.

Blade of The Lotus Oberon with Kuva Armor is very bossy but a dark metallic Banshee with a green Tatsu inspires the great leadership you are looking for . If u can shrug all of resistance with 15 base armor , you are indeed untouchable . The very bright Titania on Whisp agile animation gives you something otherworldy , you might be looking for that ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuyFromThatPlace32 said:

This is more of a opinion thing, but: What to you, seems like the frame most fitting to be used by a clan leader appearance wise? Obviously, there's various types of leaders, but, that opens up even more discussion. Which frames fit which kind of leaders?

Leaders would not ask such questions.

A leader can use anything that they want, because the frame is not what makes them a leader. Anyone using props and costumes to enforce their image is just an actor pretending to be a leader. 

You might want to take a look at this guy some time:  https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20243493

vor 20 Minuten schrieb (PS4)guzmantt1977:

Leaders would not ask such questions.

A leader can use anything that they want, because the frame is not what makes them a leader. Anyone using props and costumes to enforce their image is just an actor pretending to be a leader. 

You might want to take a look at this guy some time:  https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20243493

hey dude we are just helping here , a lot of people have trouble with fashion , although their human skillset is leadership worthy ... so stop shoootin pls...I call DE.

on the other side ...I thought already on buying real estate in Peru or Paraguay and playing real life Desperado there. Prices are at an all time low. My spanish still sucks though. We will see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Chroma Prime is the ultimate Leader of Leaders symbol for me. Then its Inaros who is guard of the leader, this is if they are both male. For female I say Mesa Prime/Saryn is leader of Leaders and then guard is Nova/Mirage. By guard I also mean lesser leader

Chroma Prime is the perfect leader: plenty of bling, not much use.

Nidus? I mean, it's the infestation itself ( granted another strain, but still ). Any tenno who control Nidus technically control THE most dangerous thing in the universe, that could take over everything. I would say it's pretty on the top of the badassery.

( Especially with his other skin too )

Edited by mikakor

36 minutes ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

hey dude we are just helping here , a lot of people have trouble with fashion , although their human skillset is leadership worthy ... so stop shoootin pls...I call DE.

on the other side ...I thought already on buying real estate in Peru or Paraguay and playing real life Desperado there. Prices are at an all time low. My spanish still sucks though. We will see.

Lemme as a simple question: Would you leave your clan and join another because you saw the leader in a fancy outfit? 

Neither Peru nor Paraguay have anything to do with the article. They don't even share borders with the country that it's about. So.... Ok?