Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited Part 2

[DE]Connor

Glad to see you're taking a look at arbitrations.

It's however disappointing to see that you're not removing drones.

They don't add difficulty or interesting moments during gameplay. They are however annoying and may discourage the player from playing certain frames in the mode.

The whole oxygen situation in survival will hopefully be fixed too, but I don't have my hopes up.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

With more frequent reward cycles we’ve decided to include a few new goodies, adding variety to all the Endo and sculptures you’ll be earning:

PLEASE NO. The loot tables are already plenty diluted by useless drops for us frequent players (Ephemera, Aura Forma, Mods).

Please just let us buy Ephemera, Aura Forma BPs and mods with Vitus Essence, so we can get them if we want, not force them down our throats even when we don't want them.

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Osairas said:

One request please keep non-endo rewards in C rotations n keep A and B rotations focused on endo, sculpture and even legendary fusion core.

This way people who only need endos can play till last B rotation and extract, every hour

no thank you. i want to run a mission as long as i can, with all the C rotations, for endos.

The "proposed fixes" are still missing the main point: we want more rewards for the same time invested. All you're doing is diluting things PLUS turning the numbers down so we earn an equivalent amount based on the same time as current rewards. This is not what we want. We want shorter rounds + higher rewards. Make a freaking game mode that encourages players to play it rather than endure it.

MAKE. IT. WORTH. OUR. TIME. FOR ONCE.

1 minute ago, Mulchman said:

The "proposed fixes" are still missing the main point: we want more rewards for the same time invested. All you're doing is diluting things PLUS turning the numbers down so we earn an equivalent amount based on the same time as current rewards. This is not what we want. We want shorter rounds + higher rewards. Make a freaking game mode that encourages players to play it rather than endure it.

and don't dilute loot tables with rewards that everyone needs for a hard limited amount of time.

4 minutes ago, Mulchman said:

Seconded.

There's so many 'whooosh' in the main post that I feel I shouldn't bother to repeat.

16 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

reminder the moment you get the ephemera its a dead drop from then on (like universal medallions)

Same for the mods.

I only play Arbitrations currently for endo and with these proposed changes I'm going to have to play it the same amount of time as current but I'll be getting even less endo due to the pool dilution + turning numbers down. How does this make any sense to anyone developing the mode?

Pretty good changes overall; more endo, more rewards, more vitus esscences and a less time to get to the real good stuff (rotation C) may make me go back to arbitrations albeit solo, still wishing that you guys find a solution to the host migration problems so you can get rid of revives in this mode tho, being punished for your team being bad is still not a good thing...

If something is unfair, boring, imbalanced and you do stuff to make it more viable... then at the same time do things to negate the buffs... what is the end goal there? Just wondering. So we'll get twice as fast rewards ... but the rotations, lessened endo, heightened essence cost .... I just don't understand sometimes. So you make changes to "respect our time" then do things to "increase our time playing". I'd love to know who makes these calls sometimes. 

A 75%  reduction to the endo in arbitrartions might not be a good idea tbh.... SO with that said if we do some math, then we can calculate that 75%=0.75, so if we go with the 1,300 endo from Rotation A currently, and divide that by 0.75 we get a strange number of 1,733.3333333... but  for the sake of time we'll just use 1,733 instead.

if we then go 1,733 - 1,300 we get what we would be essentially getting in Rotation A  after the update of  433 endo per rotation A, leading to 866 endo for both rotation A's...

for a quick summery of the other two rotations here's what the endo would probably look like after words.

for rotation B, 1,600/0.75= 2,133 -1600 = 533, and for rotation C, 2000/0.75 = 2,666 - 2000 = 666 endo for the remaining endo...

this effectively makes getting endo not worth it in arbitrations in my honest opinions, as i like doing the Interceptions for quick and easy endo every rotation, Excavations are also nice but to me interception is more fun to play overall

if anyone wishes to expand on this math by all means go ahead. 

Archived