Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Point in Combining Garbage Weapons Together

-Milmo-

3 minutes ago, -KyloRen- said:

and 65 forma for this crap 😂 
Is it april 1st?

An entire year dedicated to creating 13 rng, reskinned, slightly stronger (except ogris), weapons locked and caged behind several layers of tedious, mind numbing, "challenging" gameplay riddled bugs and poor decision making.

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

An entire year dedicated to creating 13 rng, reskinned, slightly stronger (except ogris), weapons locked and caged behind several layers of tedious, mind numbing, "challenging" gameplay riddled bugs and poor decision making.

yep sounds about right, glad i'm not the only one who sees this as it is= garbage.

4 hours ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

Also when can I trade my weapons? I would happily give this junk away for free in order for other players to not waste time on this "challenging" update.

I would happily buy the weapons in trade from other players, if DE gave us that kind of option. That said, I very much doubt we'll ever get it.

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Is just rivens 2.0 with more rng.

I don't disagree at all, but I don't see how else we could ever get around the massive grind DE seems intent on adding with this system. If I have to pick between two evils, I will. That doesn't mean I'm necessarily happy about the choice, or even with the option I choose.

1 minute ago, notlamprey said:

I don't disagree at all, but I don't see how else we could ever get around the massive grind DE seems intent on adding with this system. If I have to pick between two evils, I will. That doesn't mean I'm necessarily happy about the choice, or even with the option I choose.

Not arguing, I was actually pointing out what the Kuva weapons are, I assume more may come up eventually, the moment I began playing after this update I have experienced a massive nerf in everything I got, I thought the insane scaling usually comes up after Lv80 but none of my weapons are performing like they used to, contrary to 90% of the players I am not fond of bullet sponges that kill me in one shot but now the whole Kuva Lich experience for me has been losing all my revives in a single solo mission without even accounting for thralls or liches, this didn't even happen to me on Arbitrations but suddently I am dying three times faster than I used to, for all that "we don't want to remove player's choice" the devs preach I fail to see how forcing me to use my Nezha doesn't remove choice when I would choose to play Nova or any other frame among the 20+ I got.

well, I hope that the system gets a few tweaks before it hits console. that's probably why we don't already have our build in Cert yet. DE need to give a little leeway on the grind it seems, and I reckon being able to dissolve duplicate weapons into Kuva would make getting duplicates not so bad.

I do want that Chakkhurr rifle or whatever it's called, gives me anti-tank rifle vibes, and I love those things...

5 hours ago, notlamprey said:

You're forgetting the third evil, which is to Just Say No (tm). If It's crap, then don't grind it, don't trade for it and don't plat out for it. Just reject it entirely.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Aazhyd:

Why do people rush through this content? It's meant for weeks, maybe months. Not to speedplay thru in a couple of days and then complain about it.

I'm so fed up with the those arguments. It doesn't matter for the enjoyability of the content how much time he plays or if he rushes the content. That is just personal preference and has nothing to do with the content.

36 minutes ago, schilds said:

I don't understand why people keep taking weapons with worse stats than the one they already have.

I am eventually going to try and get one element per weapon and try to keep one upping them, so it does make sense from build standpoint (may be a little mad and insanity inducing, but not much else to do after the other stuff is done) 

But currently I am just befriending lich for duplicates I don't want. 

2 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

Why do people rush through this content? It's meant for weeks, maybe months. Not to speedplay thru in a couple of days and then complain about it.

Because they're starved for something, anything to do, and this is the only new and interesting thing to do they've been given in ages. More to the point, the complaints I see (and write) have nothing to do with rushing through the content. I'd be perfectly okay with the lich grind taking literal years if it didn't require me to give up everything else. Just make the damn thralls spawn everywhere, especially in 'endgame' modes like sorties, fissures, arbies. Boom, problem solved.

Edited by SordidDreams

All that had to be done was allow bonuses to stack so you could max out the stats with your copies, regardless of new type, like pretty much any other game with this mechanic, guild wars, monster hunter, hell DARK SOULS allows inline upgrading, so did code vein.

Make progression worth it. Pretty simple.

Just now, -Kittens- said:

All that had to be done was allow bonuses to stack so you could max out the stats with your copies, regardless of new type, like pretty much any other game with this mechanic, guild wars, monster hunter, hell DARK SOULS allows inline upgrading, so did code vein.

Make progression worth it. Pretty simple.

I would enjoy that and also having the Kuva Larva just hold the weapon it will use as a Lich.........................................

Just now, nslay said:

The Kuva Drakgoon is not garbage.

Hide contents

and neither is the brakk, for whom which brakk peeps have been waiting FIVE YEARS for and neither is the dubba stubba....

however.

however.

To get full use out of these weapons through three sets of rng and then having to rng a riven to complement the new rng for the ultimate in rngception is some ol bullS#&$. It simply is. There's no other word for it. How anyone can justify the amount of hoops a player is expected to jump through for the CHANCE to get a decent weapon with a decent roll is beyond me, and frankly beyond the pale. The system essentially DEMANDS your attention one you have to start farming specific words and before then you're at the mercy of very large pool of randomly generated numbers. That's not really compelling gameplay in any universe. Any Livestream now I fully expect to hear Randy Pitchford's maniacal laughter in the background any time anyone says the word "kuva".