Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

36 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Sure, because we get nothing at all in that 2+ years, right?

for the size of the team,, say 200 devs, other 100 do other things..  about 70% of a who game could have been made..in 2 years,,  so yes   im starting to wounder.....  

Edited by (PS4)SolarPhantom82

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

for the size of the team,, say 200 devs, other 100 do other things..  about 70% of a who game could have been made..in 2 years,,  so yes   im starting to wounder.....  

Sure, because they don't give us anything in that 2 years, right? Those things from plains of eidolon, fortuna, chains of harrow to the sacrifice don't take any time at all to make, right? They just appear out of nowhere for us, they don't take any time or focus to develop, do they?

54 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

After 2 and a harf years, if new war is buggy or short or rediculessly grindy,  or and bad story I'm so out  . To me the new war is DE last change to show that there care about the game and it's players. ..   or they just care about their business. ... caring about played time," even if the players ant having fun. 

Caring about updateling for their players.  Not just announcing updates at game awards as a free Ad for the game despite been 20% complete and 90% broken. ..  

I'm really starting to believe their working on another game in the background. ..  2+ year working on a quest. . At DE's speed if they made a game like witcher 3  . It's would take them 37 years to finish. .  

THE NEW WAR  Chrisman 2057  lol

There's been news since then that it's not a quest anymore. This has been known since before Empyrean itself launched. So it's not really 2 years to release a quest, it's 2 years to release a themed year of updates that's seemingly interlinked with Empyrean.

Scarlet Spear, the Sentient-focused event that's coming up very soon, is a part of the New War, as is the Erra quest. I say Scarlet Spear is soon because from what I've found, they rarely announce an event and have it not show up shortly thereafter (as opposed to most things they do) and because the latest patch accidentally leaked in some things that appear to relate to it.

29 minutes ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Digital Extremes is 310 employees strong. James Schmaltz is the CEO. 

I’m thinking not all of them work on the game,  like cleaners, marketing, customer support. HR ,Translation team , the chef, yes DE gets cooked lunchers…. And so on..

55 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Sure, because they don't give us anything in that 2 years, right? Those things from plains of eidolon, fortuna, chains of harrow to the sacrifice don't take any time at all to make, right? They just appear out of nowhere for us, they don't take any time or focus to develop, do they?

sure, because none of that was Developed over the last 2 years…... released maybe,  fortuna was but that not saying much..   I’m talking 2018 to 2020 ,,  development....New war was showen in 2018....

7 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

sure, because none of that was Developed over the last 2 years…released maybe, I’m talking 2018 to 2020 development....

None of that was developed? So what is the shrine of eidolon if not development? What is Profit-Taker and Exploiter if not development? Buried debts? Plague star? Ghoul purge? For some reason they're suddenly not a development in your eyes just to make DE look like they're not doing any development

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

None of that was developed? So what is the shrine of eidolon if not development? What is Profit-Taker and Exploiter if not development? Buried debts? Plague star? Ghoul purge? For some reason they're suddenly not a development in your eyes just to make DE look like they're not doing any development

im talking about how long and how much gets made over two years,,,  I get stuff got made,,  im saying their slow...  

9 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

im talking about how long and how much gets made over two years,,,  I get stuff got made,,  im saying their slow...  

Still doing bug fixes between that time, tenno reinforcements, not to mention devstream they do when that 1 hour can be allocated for work instead of streaming their progress so far. They're slow? If you keep tab on updates, you get big sized updates every 3 months or so, that's on par with other games development so far

22 hours ago, Elannor said:

Every single argument I've been given is this. Read the Wiki, listen to DE, read notes.

No thanks. I want to see the change in game, not scroll through pages of fixes every week. I want a playable game without crashing every 3rd mission. If you think that's too much to ask, there's no point in arguing with you.

I'm tired of doing work for the developer. As far as I'm aware, it's their game, not mine, thus their responsibility. My only responsibility is to enjoy and play, which I'm finding harder and harder because the dev is not doing their responsibilities towards the players. What is hard to comprehend about that? 

So you say there's no bugfixes... because you ignore the bugfixes. Makes perfect sense.

If you're crashing every third mission, a) REPORT IT. Include all the information you can. They're never going to fix what they don't know is broken. b) It might not be the game but your computer.

Edited by SolarDwagon

vor 6 Stunden schrieb SolarDwagon:

So you say there's no bugfixes... because you ignore the bugfixes. Makes perfect sense.

If you're crashing every third mission, a) REPORT IT. Include all the information you can. They're never going to fix what they don't know is broken. b) It might not be the game but your computer.

I tihnk the main issue he is refering to is how poorly the game gives you no infos at all at times to things, imagine i take a break and come back to the game after several months, do you really expect people to read trough all hotfixes? Instead of simply putting the info in game how things work exactly? As very minor example, Ice damge and Proc, before it slowed, now it suddenly freezes, yet nothing in game tells you this, changes happen and nothing tells you how things play now.

The lack of Info is insulting simply by DE, why do we have a Codex? Simaris? Lotus/Ordis and Nora taking up so many speaches yet none is of any value, now this damn Levirian which in my eyes is a waste of resources and space, another voice that tells us things now without connection. They dropped quests compeltly for what, this RNG on RNG again? RJ is so much disconnected from the main game just like Archwing, nothing plot relevant no Quest connections, no world building, just a new map to farm new resources to build stuff to farm it better, AND YES Warframe was always grind and farm but this is way to much wtih the Lichs on top, no connection once again and no info INSIDE the game, side infos are nice but i should not NEED to rely on the Wiki 24/7 if i just want to play the game.

3 hours ago, Marine027 said:

I tihnk the main issue he is refering to is how poorly the game gives you no infos at all at times to things, imagine i take a break and come back to the game after several months, do you really expect people to read trough all hotfixes? Instead of simply putting the info in game how things work exactly? As very minor example, Ice damge and Proc, before it slowed, now it suddenly freezes, yet nothing in game tells you this, changes happen and nothing tells you how things play now.

The lack of Info is insulting simply by DE, why do we have a Codex? Simaris? Lotus/Ordis and Nora taking up so many speaches yet none is of any value, now this damn Levirian which in my eyes is a waste of resources and space, another voice that tells us things now without connection. They dropped quests compeltly for what, this RNG on RNG again? RJ is so much disconnected from the main game just like Archwing, nothing plot relevant no Quest connections, no world building, just a new map to farm new resources to build stuff to farm it better, AND YES Warframe was always grind and farm but this is way to much wtih the Lichs on top, no connection once again and no info INSIDE the game, side infos are nice but i should not NEED to rely on the Wiki 24/7 if i just want to play the game.

This exactly, but if I may put my two cents in. I have been playing Warframe for a few years, and in that time I have noticed a steep increase in grind, effort and time increasing for less and less rewards (such as the pre-Empyrean grind just so we wouldn't have to do it when it finally released as a buggy mess where your friend could fall out of Railjack as a Rhino and walk on earth's invisible atmosphere), and increasing complexity. All of which seem to either come with fixes that only solve some of the problems after the fact, and no information in the actual game to help new and old players acclimate. This combined with the fact it sometimes feels like DE refuses to fix things that need the attention (such as certain things like Moas and Sentinels being fairly useless compared to other options, or Archwings and their weapons which I could still go on a rant over despite the tiny buffs given). Those things have started to make people identify DE less like the small indie company trying to hold onto their morals and succeed in a business about being too big to fail, and more like certain other companies I ignored in favor of the less impressive yet more accommodating Warframe years ago. I like Warframe, and want DE to continue being successful; but that requires them to give us the tools to continue enjoying Warframe while also fixing or upgrading the tools we already have that don't work. Once again: I still love this game and have full faith DE will fix most of the grievances I have at some point, but feels less like a Sci-Fi looter shooter set in a futuristic dystopia and more of a buggy, unpleasant grind with some parts broken. (P.S. DE if you read this, pls fix Frame Fighters if you haven't yet: I love it so much but when I last played it things were Wonkier than a fictional chocolate factory)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WeaverReaver said:

This exactly, but if I may put my two cents in. I have been playing Warframe for a few years, and in that time I have noticed a steep increase in grind, effort and time increasing for less and less rewards (such as the pre-Empyrean grind just so we wouldn't have to do it when it finally released as a buggy mess where your friend could fall out of Railjack as a Rhino and walk on earth's invisible atmosphere), and increasing complexity. All of which seem to either come with fixes that only solve some of the problems after the fact, and no information in the actual game to help new and old players acclimate. This combined with the fact it sometimes feels like DE refuses to fix things that need the attention (such as certain things like Moas and Sentinels being fairly useless compared to other options, or Archwings and their weapons which I could still go on a rant over despite the tiny buffs given). Those things have started to make people identify DE less like the small indie company trying to hold onto their morals and succeed in a business about being too big to fail, and more like certain other companies I ignored in favor of the less impressive yet more accommodating Warframe years ago. I like Warframe, and want DE to continue being successful; but that requires them to give us the tools to continue enjoying Warframe while also fixing or upgrading the tools we already have that don't work. Once again: I still love this game and have full faith DE will fix most of the grievances I have at some point, but feels less like a Sci-Fi looter shooter set in a futuristic dystopia and more of a buggy, unpleasant grind with some parts broken. (P.S. DE if you read this, pls fix Frame Fighters if you haven't yet: I love it so much but when I last played it things were Wonkier than a fictional chocolate factory)

Very good points.

Personally I don't even care anymore I login when my friends want me to play and.im off. I help with rj or just flat out give them stuff cause it's not worth the grind and the open world's are stale and dead imo. Literally if I go into Fortuna and go into the elevator I get a spike of boredom and log off before I get to orb Vallis. 

20 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Given what they've released over the last two years they arent really slow considering the size of the dev team.

We've gotten a buttload of things, just because some releases dont please everyone's taste it doesnt mean those releases havent had plenty of work put into them. The only piece of content that felt like it hadnt been worked on much was the Lich system. If they had only held it back and had the recent changes added to it before the release the mode would have been so much better off the bat. I'm currently enjoying it alot with the few tweaks they've made this year.

This S#&$show is still continuing? Jesus it's just a game, a freebie game at that too. Granted it has a slow ass dev cycle, nerfs, bugs, tedious mechanics and pointless grind but many of the hardcore fanbase only plays warframe due to its uniquness. Sure it's not for everybody and it never will but I don't see any reason to stay this much attached to the game if you think it sucks now. Take 1+yr breaks if you need to. That's what I am doing, I too don't like the direction warframe is going in but I would rather vote with my wallet and time rather than more and more pointless posts than we know DE will never respond to. Just play something else for all those pissed at warframe, force warframe to listen and get better, whining about it won't change much. There is plenty of fish out there that can satisfy the warframe hunger lol.

Edited by kevoisvevo

27 minutes ago, 844448 said:

You have found a game where you can be overpowered kangaroo on crack with magic and fashion other than warframe? Tell me!

Warriors Orochi 4 (just kidding)

Although not exactly the same, I like Monster Hunter for the fashion, different monsters and weapons. 

Edited by HolySeraphin

7 minutes ago, kevoisvevo said:

Monster hunter, path of exiles, dota 2, those are that come to my mind

I used to play path of exile. It has so many bugs, performance issues and a lack of balance that I had to quit. And the president of the company is clueless about what players like. The forums are a riot talking about stuff he says and whether he even reads all the feedback.