Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Update 27

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

LAVAN AVIONICS BUNDLE
This Avionics Bundle showcases the House Lavan range of Avionics.

ZETKI AVIONICS BUNDLE
This Avionics Bundle showcases the House Zetki range of Avionics.

VIDAR AVIONICS BUNDLE
This Avionics Bundle showcases the House Vidar range of Avionics.

Wait. Does this mean you're selling us avionics AKA progression? Seriously scummy move if this is the case.

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

How I missed the paid revives. 

wreckage, as in upgrades you salvage within missions that will later be equipable - I think so you don't have to pay before taking your railjack out after failure. Maybe similar to foundry skip funcitonality? Seems icky though, gating out hard earned rewards behind time or plat.

18 minutes ago, Ramflare said:

wreckage, as in upgrades you salvage within missions that will later be equipable - I think so you don't have to pay before taking your railjack out after failure. Maybe similar to foundry skip funcitonality? Seems icky though, gating out hard earned rewards behind time or plat.

I sure hope your right but still.

warframe

a game about ninjas in space

mainly, third person shooter

secondly, flight simulator, fishing simulator, wanna-be minecraft, cooking early lunch for konzu simulator, tony hawk pro k-drive, "i had a PVP mode", hunter simulator, "i try but failed" open world creator and now star trek.

I dont wanna be that guy but cant we kinda focus on the main part? Srsly, who the hell enjoyed archwing? the most people you ask say it was a fail to add. conclave? we dont talk about that. The problem i kinda get with Warframe is that DE tries to hard to add to much different stuff. Some kinda works "well" like the open worlds (IF they actually would be more intressting), some others dont (said here again, conclave as best sample).

I sure know that the "space theme" is fitting but i want to run around and kill stuff or sneak around like an "space ninja"...not like a jedi on dope, tring to realise that his jetpack has a disfunction...

No srsly, if you read the main part from this update (which is clearly the railjack space ship fight stuff), it feels like a total DIFFERENT game we are talking about...

Edited by Leon-Darkheart
  • Like 1

Just now, 8faiNt said:

its literally the lowest dispo it can get what are you even talking about?

He's saying "first you nerfed catchmoon, so we swapped to other kitguns, now you've nerfed the disposition on the other kitguns too".

Just for clarity.