Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Update 27

[DE]Megan

Ehm big bug.

Cant invite anyone because for almost everyone my game says 'XYZ appears to be offline.' I can see them talking and yet in the friends and even in the clan interface it shows them as offline.

Heeelp this is borderline impossible solo.

Kewl update though

Edit: Restarting on both ends didn't work either.

Edited by Saber-142
  • Like 2

For sure my biggest issue right now is the way that when playing on a controller, the crosshair when flying (and I assume gunner) doesn't track the actual stick and instead acts how the controller does in menus. This makes flying really awkward as it takes time to change directions as oppose to simply flicking the stick in the direction you want to go. The way it works now works really well on mouse + keyboard, but for controller, there should at least be an option for the crosshair to track right stick position.

PS. in the controller railjack bindings, there's a leftover dev binding.

Edited by Gilational
Adding a left over binding
  • Like 1

I'm trying to move the Omni to a more convenient location (on the first "page" instead of all the way at the back), but I can't seem to find a way to do so, and now I can't find a way to put it back on my bar.  Why isn't this listed normally so we can just...put it somewhere?

9 minutes ago, Andvarja said:

I'm trying to move the Omni to a more convenient location (on the first "page" instead of all the way at the back), but I can't seem to find a way to do so, and now I can't find a way to put it back on my bar.  Why isn't this listed normally so we can just...put it somewhere?

I believe the Omni goes in the first empty gear slot, at least it did for me.

Yay for empyrean. Got a lot on my plate to catch up on now...

...still holding out on those Grendel buffs though. Come on DE! Give my boy some energy drain improvements and some longer nourish durations (and some ui tweaks). He’s so close to being my favorite, just give him what he needs!!!

24 minutes ago, Saber-142 said:

Ehm big bug.

Cant invite anyone because for almost everyone my game says 'XYZ appears to be offline.' I can see them talking and yet in the friends and even in the clan interface it shows them as offline.

Heeelp this is borderline impossible solo.

Kewl update though

Edit: Restarting on both ends didn't work either.

Yep, having the same problem. I can't see my friends even though there are 3 or 4 on, and they can't see me either.

We played a mission but once we passed the mission results screen, they are all 'offline'. Tried restarting the game and my PC.

I posted this on November 18

Bugs introduced with the old blood:

Catchmoon broken status math weapon with Base status of 35% and 203.7% status from mods gives 91.6%

Catchmoon broken weapon range and falloff math weapon base 8-16m bonus projectile speed from mods 126.2% and we and up with 14.6 – 29.3m

Zenistar no way to stack combo in high level the only weapon for high level end game runs now can't be used so we have no melee in endurance runs.

Bugs introduced with Hotfix 26.0.7

Following weapons received around 50% reduction in damage output

Ogris

Scourge

Secura Penta

Zarr

Kulstar

Sancti Castanas

It's possible that many more weapons are affected. I stopped testing once I found first weapon that worked exactly the same way good news Opticore vandal still works.

It might be something with how status effects are applied.

New kubrow bug equipping kubrow reduced damage output of Catchmoon by 50% it's possible other weapons are affected

After one month this what happened

Other variants of catchmoon no longer have separate riven disposition so not fixed?

Explosive weapons mentioned got further damage decrease to about 1/4th of what they where able to do.

All other issues no change.(Zenistar)

And the kubrow bug got fixed.

Till all this gets fixed Warframe is a playground full of broken toys. I see no point in playing it.

• Like 1

hace 25 minutos, novabjorn dijo:

Yep, having the same problem. I can't see my friends even though there are 3 or 4 on, and they can't see me either.

We played a mission but once we passed the mission results screen, they are all 'offline'. Tried restarting the game and my PC.

Same problem.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Further clarification on Research: Fabrication requirements are per player, Research requirements are per Clan.

Let me know if you have anymore issues!

Yeh that wasn't the issue, I had no option to actually start the Mk1 researches when I updated. It's ok, one of my clan members did it for the dojo.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arch-Guns in Archwing mode:

• All hitscan Archwing weapons converted to projectile when in space
  • Increased fall off range from 200-400 to 300-600
  • Increased min fall off damage from 10% to 50%
  • Increased projectile speed of the Kuva Ayanga while in space. 

RIP law of inertia

I'm having trouble reassigning my controller bindings for the Railjack. Keeps telling me I can't bind it to something shared with melee.

What does Melee have to do with controlling the Railjack, aside from Kamikaze?

Also not liking that, on the Archwing Controller scheme, the Move Down is combined with Roll/Blink.

Edited by Teliko_Freedman
grammar

Anyone figured out how to move the Omni thing to a better place in the gear wheel?  I have over 100 items in my gear wheel .. DE please dont make me remove them to get Omni in the first 10 ..

LoL  I had it in the gear wheel .. left to type this.. went back to Railjack and dont have the Omni thing at all now.. when I search for Omni it only show me my omni ammo boxes..??  Is it hidden somewhere else .. and why do we get set up trade shop in the Railjack ?

Edited by -AncientWarrior-

First of all, congratulations ppl for another step in the game’s history! I hope it becomes as successful as you wished it to be. I’m very excited to finally play it after the servers allow updates.

That being said, among all the cool stuff in the release, a few bad apples popped up:

1) all archguns are projectile in space - the projectile mechanic is fun close quarters for short period of times, forcing all weapons to use it will get really tiresome after a while. The demo showed this with all the target-leading involved. Consider capping range or dmg falloff for hitscan, but don’t take away variety. It’s what makes Warframe great

2) WRECKAGE auto scrapping - just no. Allow us to choose at the end of the mission which we want to keep, like we do when we reach riven cap, for example. RNG already is present, no need to add another layer of disappointment

3) This one is the saddest: you went into Exploiter Orb to fix an arachnoid exploit and didn’t even spend some time with Mama Spidey? Really? The fight is incredibly buggy for ages. Profit-Taker too. Fortuna decays at every update you drop.

I can only imagine how full will be your hands until New War and Duviri Paradox, but this has to be addressed.

You got an Old Blood/Empyrean to clean up for certain, but besides that, please, forget about the hungry baby birds’ mouths screaming for content and focus on repairing the stuff that got broken.

No need for content, rework, rehash, revamp, reyadayadayada. Just fixes. A long list of fixes. That would be heaven pouring in the form of red text.

Keep up the good work and best wishes from a fan for life!