Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean and the decline of Warframe

Awazx

2 minutes ago, Vermagus said:

Why come here to post that you're leaving?  seeking attention? want people to leave with you?I never get these post.. just leave .. 

If someone posted about a bad review from a food/service place and said that they wouldnt go there again, i think the people who work there would want to know about it. Every post like this one is a piece of an indication that theirs a problem with the product. Not an excuse to act like a jackass

• Like 1

Listen, you're not doing anything special here. Check steam charts when warframe drops and update? Tons of people come back check it out, then leave. 
But on a side note, I think its very shady of DE to have Railjack stuff on the market so blatantly pay to win style.
To drop an update so buggy, and then try to extort your players because you know they love your product 😕 sad time

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ghost23d said:

If someone posted about a bad review from a food/service place and said that they wouldnt go there again, i think the people who work there would want to know about it. Every post like this one is a piece of an indication that theirs a problem with the product. Not an excuse to act like a jackass

True but OP is also discussing parts of Empyrean that leads me to believe they want instant everything. There's a really concerning challenge in today's society where people focus on tl:dr bullet points instead of reading the full info. Aside from the bug issues, OP mentioned elements of progression. Console players just received the update yesterday. There should be no expectation to be quickly top tier with our railjacks. This is the beginning. How many planets are we flying to so far? How many factions are we fighting so far? 

Sorry Ghost23d. The original first sentence seemed like a pushback instead of an agreement. Updated.

Edited by (PS4)GEN-Son_17
Context error

8 minutes ago, Ghost23d said:

Sorry this is a weak argument, some people complain just because they are toxic. Are there things that can be improved with the game  ? absolutely, will posting " why i'm leaving " help..nope..not one bit. Also look at his/her previous post and how long he/she has been playing.. this person only wanted to draw attention. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mrhapps said:

just use your railjack instead of archwing, in the railjack mode, you know?

And how exacly we gonna end the missions if you dont go out when you "must go out" to enter in a crewship or to go in the missile platform?? Stop trolling

1 minute ago, Vermagus said:

Sorry this is a weak argument, some people complain just because they are toxic. Are there things that can be improved with the game  ? absolutely, will posting " why i'm leaving " help..nope..not one bit. Also look at his/her previous post and how long he/she has been playing.. this person only wanted to draw attention. 

Yeah I agree with this^
I love warframe to death, but I also heavily criticize it and hold it up to heavy scrutiny more that other games because It's proven to have the potential to be the greatest (in my opinion) game I've ever played. I post bug reports, talk about lore and theories on how it could come together, and yes I complain... A lot. But yeah this isn't productive or really constructive in any way.

4 minutes ago, akisrs said:

And how exacly we gonna end the missions if you dont go out when you "must go out" to enter in a crewship or to go in the missile platform?? Stop trolling

you don't need to enter the crewship if u have lvl 5 gunner on your team

you can put your railjack underneath the missile platform out of view of missles

you don't need to do missile platform before you kill all the fighters and crewships

stop making this sound harder than it is, people are making it to the veil and playing in the veil solo with their railjacks. just learn to play 😄

3 minutes ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

True but the post has to be understood. There's a really concerning challenge in today's society where people focus on tl:dr bullet points instead of reading the full info. Aside from the bug issues, OP mentioned elements of progression. Console players just received the update yesterday. There should be no expectation to be quickly top tier with our railjacks. This is the beginning. How many planets are we flying to so far? How many factions are we fighting so far? 

If this were an actual beta id say thats a fair point to make, unfortunately they hyped an update to capitalize at TGA then released a buggy mess and went sorry it broke well fix it later right before Xmas break. From a beta build you can get away with it, but a released game? that would usually indicate a dodgy studio decision or really bad planning on the dev teams part.

6 minutes ago, Vermagus said:

So him *@##$ing about a whole bunch of things related to game progression, micro transaction stuff and a lack of actual variety in content on a Major update is toxic???

Complaining about those things in any services platform is usually what happens on a forum, and does cause people to leave. SUggestions might have made it more palatable 4 u to stomach but someone *@##$ing about stuff that doesn't look right is generally the first point of fixing it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SunsetRain said:

Yeah I agree with this^
I love warframe to death, but I also heavily criticize it and hold it up to heavy scrutiny more that other games because It's proven to have the potential to be the greatest (in my opinion) game I've ever played. I post bug reports, talk about lore and theories on how it could come together, and yes I complain... A lot. But yeah this isn't productive or really constructive in any way.

So you care enough to stay and suggest a better outcome, they pushed him to the point of leaving or OP is looking 4 attention as suggested above. Either way doesnt really matter. Point is if the 20 000 or so people that jumped on for the update all had the same reaction and posted about it, you can be damn sure that would light a fire under DEs ass. OPs a random so it fly's under the radar whatever OPs intent was.

Edited by Ghost23d
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost23d said:

If this were an actual beta id say thats a fair point to make, unfortunately they hyped an update to capitalize at TGA then released a buggy mess and went sorry it broke well fix it later right before Xmas break. From a beta build you can get away with it, but a released game? that would usually indicate a dodgy studio decision or really bad planning on the dev teams part.

So him *@##$ing about a whole bunch of things related to game progression, micro transaction stuff and a lack of actual variety in content on a Major update is toxic???

Complaining about those things in any services platform is usually what happens on a forum, and does cause people to leave. SUggestions might have made it more palatable 4 u to stomach but someone *@##$ing about stuff that doesn't look right is generally the first point of fixing it

This is the offtopic, he could leave it in feedback or bug reports. Or add it to a mega thread then head out. One gone isnt visible, but if enough people leave DE would notice and make whatever seems to be the prominent issue top priority. This at the end of the day really was just a flame post to bait 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost23d said:

WOW...wow... take it easy. eshhh .. in all seriousness take a look at the OP pervious post with other topics and you will see the lack of constructiveness, DE apparently deleted there post as well. anyway i'm done here. Good day

5 minutes ago, Vermagus said:

WOW...wow... take it easy. eshhh .. in all seriousness take a look at the OP pervious post with other topics and you will see the lack of constructiveness, DE apparently deleted there post as well. anyway i'm done here. Good day

I read his post, he made some fairly decent points. The only issue is he called out steve directly? Thats an oof. Who cares who he called out. He literally called out the director of the project? The main man in charge?
am I missing something, was there another post? Because that one seemed tame enough. Director has to take responsibility for their project at the end of the day, he was just directing his issues towards steve.