The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream :135 Overview [Late]

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

-ALDDrbQVbkFTFlfkaWUDUeyH-pvBqnluGZNoN3z0PGfts3M2aED_fftEciVUCtfemnh6gjEhp9dImy5enG2etAR-mB8bI6MBhZh53W4ZqHQtxTemeBmGA4G2Lk9Vj_BilowgR0C

Welcome to another Devstream overview !

(sorry for the late post, year end work issues) 

Warframes:

Spoiler

NEW (female) Warframe, tactical tech frame 
Uses Balls like tech (female vauban themed?) (just animation)

Animated GIF

Archwing & Railjack:

Spoiler

• Image result for warframe railjack
  • sCFaK4E79j2haE9FtCKwql08yJRwU3h7UOH2dXZw5bCMhFnIqqMWa7UYATVT0_DYu68KLfLG2LQqhe8HQopKbjacdLa-CSMXQKxpURAfIt5UTlHtsYnjYyfH95A8aC3UjrT6O5pJ
  • Amesha to get nerfed , and other archwings to get buffed (another itzel instance?) 
  • All current archwings to get possibly reworked as modular 
  • Railjack seeker missiles to no longer attack archwings, just the railjack
  • Railjack resource drops to become doubled as a “fix” to resource requirements (needs to be more..)
  • Railjack Raids (scott) -to be talked on in a later video 
  • Railjack mission, enemy types to be expanded upon
  • More boarding crew varieties, & maniacs 

kpUAgqCLhvi6KcjuCclonH33n_dWYzStqkFWpmfCoFhMGe7yF7_qS00tlsSxWZ1AcXnclcisN6Qmo99z-5Z4HGgMbcpANpohe_vHxJ6qo39x7uHFURFkxwznidJrECvrSRyOHPhB

Deluxe Skins

Spoiler

New Valkyr Deluxe in Dev , artist is Liger (no image yet)

Ash Deluxe in dev

Spoiler

Image result for warframe ash deluxe skin

Ivara Deluxe possibly to drop in  January

Spoiler

Image result for warframe ivara deluxe skin

Zephyr Deluxe following Ivara (old design is to be changed to a new one )
(old to be scrapped)

Spoiler

Image result for warframe zephyr deluxe skin

Garuda Deluxe also in DEV

Spoiler

Image result for warframe garuda deluxe skinImage result for warframe garuda deluxe skin

Misc

Reindeer Scott 

Spoiler

unknown.png

(doc Link for those that need it)

Best regards as always 

~Mako

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako
  • Like 5

great, now after years, zephyr deluxe gets scrapped and redone again, how about not announcing anything to begin with so you wont make me suffer like this ;A;

now if ivara is the one being scrapped, i think is well deserved, many people wanted this design actually

https://i.redd.it/uvnlcvap7v831.png

Edited by Toppien
  • Like 3

hoped DE didn't crunch, but its looking like they did, for a rushed and buggy mode, didn't care for the PR speech or w/e that was.

still no confidence in rail jack ever feeling subjectively good with how little my time is respected in that mode.

not worried about archwings; I'm confident the player base will find something to exploit if the nerfs are too severe or reworks too piddly.

slightly disappointed khora's deluxe is nowhere to be seen.

this stream was not worth watching, when reb is just getting carried for 40ish minutes of it in rail jack, "fighting" grineer with an under modded synapse.

40 minutes ago, Toppien said:

great, now after years, zephyr deluxe gets scrapped and redone again, how about not announcing anything to begin with so you wont make me suffer like this ;A;

now if ivara is the one being scrapped, i think is well deserved, many people wanted this design actually

Inspiration for wisp and kuvael ivara ?

I think that Ash is coming this month because if next month we are getting deluxe for a female and we need to get first 1 more for male then you see my point here....next male deluxe is ash that is probably coming first before next female deluxe.

58 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

oh good, ivara deluxe still looks like hot trash, glad to see nothings changed in that department

51 minutes ago, Toppien said:

41 minutes ago, Celimbor said:

Ivara's is a dumpster fire

The problem with Ivara is the default colors, not the design. The sash and skirt look is fine, but muddy brown and dark blue? They don't compliment or contrast at all

It was the same problem with Inaros Deluxe, because that deluxe skin is amazing but I didn't find out for weeks because the default matte black color scheme looked awful

(Also Toppien? That picture you posted was pure fanart, not a scrapped earlier version)

• Like 1

Hmm. A female Vauban. One that seems to play a bit of soccer as well. Looking forward to that. At least I already know exactly how I'm going to colour her; red and white, just like my favourite team.

She'll be a far more competent player than the real Arsenal too.

1 hour ago, Toppien said:

DE cannot use concept art that they did not commission. Stop begging for every piece from Deviant Art to be made into a Deluxe skin.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

DE cannot use concept art that they did not commission. Stop begging for every piece from Deviant Art to be made into a Deluxe skin.

meh whatever, i already have jelly-bride prime but im just saying that many people dont like that ivara deluxe

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

She’s not a vampire.

Oh? do tell, then, what's her archetype? Cos when DE says "Hey here's a frame with an overwhelming focus on blood and the life-energy of her targets" I'm fairly certain they're all about the vampire angle. Hell, even the name- Garuda- is from South east asian mythology of a birdman that eats men. 

4 minutes ago, Paradoxity said:

Oh? do tell, then, what's her archetype? Cos when DE says "Hey here's a frame with an overwhelming focus on blood and the life-energy of her targets" I'm fairly certain they're all about the vampire angle. Hell, even the name- Garuda- is from South east asian mythology of a birdman that eats men. 

Blood mage. They literally called her a blood mage. The only person who did called her a vampire is Rebecca.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

She’s not a vampire.

Blood, including consuming said blood to gain power/rejuvenate herself: Check.

Nightmarish appearance: check. She's probably got more 'horror' in her than most, just look at those claws.

A shroud: lots of ribbons and a generally 'flowing' designs, so as close as is reasonable for a Warframe design, Check.

Yeah, she's a 'blood mage' but let's be real here: Most fictitious sources that have both blood magic and vampires are probably gonna have the two be related in some way. I mean, if we're comparing her to Revenant as to who could be considered the 'Vampire frame', do you of all people want to give Revenant that title over her?