Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunnery lvl 10

Gasau

After reading the description of level 10, I thought - Wow is that aimbot ?!

After days of grind i finaly got it aaaaaaaaaaand....

1. Its work only with projectile weapons

2. the lock on works 0.5 seconds

Yes, you read it right.

All this ability for 512 Intrinsics give you lock on for 0.5 seconds. Its work the same way on side guns and nothing more.

Its a joke. I feel my self like an idiot. Farm days for a bad joke. This is the biggest slap I’ve ever got in this game.

• Like 54

Ahh thanks for clearing this up for me, was going for gunnery 10 but i quess ill go for something else.

That thing is useless as hell and not worth it, should have been earlier rank passive.

Im sorry for you wasting all those instrics for that, they should have included the time in description

Edited by Itsmez
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gasau said:

After reading the description of level 10, I thought - Wow is that aimbot ?!

After days of grind i finaly got it aaaaaaaaaaand....

1. Its work only with projectile weapons

2. the lock on works 0.5 seconds

Yes, you read it right.

All this ability for 512 Intrinsics give you lock on for 0.5 seconds. Its work the same way on side guns and nothing more.

Its a joke. I feel my self like an idiot. Farm days for a bad joke. This is the biggest slap I’ve ever got in this game.

I was planning to max this out after maxing out the pilot tree, your sacrifice will not be in vein.

• Like 7

I don't get it, this looks great to me!

We're you seriously expecting it to be a full on perma-lock and hose down a fighter?

This works the same way it does in fps games.

Thanks for the vid, this has only made me more excited to get to rank ten, at rank  eight right now.

Edited by gamer4ever27
  • Like 3

2 минуты назад, gamer4ever27 сказал:

We're you seriously expecting it to be a full on perma-lock and hose down a fighter?

I apologize for not being able to read the thoughts of the developers who wrote - Aim snaps turrets to the nearest lead indicator.

Yes it kind of sounds like an aimbot, so I expected an aimbot

if they added that it lasts 0.5 seconds, I would never have spent 512 points on it

• Like 1

3 минуты назад, lukinu_u сказал:

Have you tested to spam aim button to get constant aimbot ? It's how it work on most game that have this feature, so I guess it's the same in warframe.

Not working. 1 sec delay.

railjack has incredible potential but needs a lot of fixes and command thing....hope DE open the eyes because railjack is good and need much more fixes and updates and listen to the players....but listen only the good ideas...not the bad ideas.

Edited by Luciole77

7 minutes ago, Gasau said:

I apologize for not being able to read the thoughts of the developers who wrote - Aim snaps turrets to the nearest lead indicator.

Yes it kind of sounds like an aimbot, so I expected an aimbot

if they added that it lasts 0.5 seconds, I would never have spent 512 points on it

It's right there in the description, snaps, not locks.

have you not played an fps game before, at least in console, honest question. It's a feature most console fps games have that I've played.

If not, then I guess I could understand the misunderstanding.

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, gamer4ever27 сказал:

It's right there in the description, snaps, not locks.

have you not played an fps game before, at least in console, honest question. It's a feature most console fps games have that I've played.

If not, then I guess I could understand the misunderstanding.

Its not worth 512. 

now it interferes with aiming.

if there was an opportunity to irrevocably remove this ability without returning points, I would have already done so.

• Like 2

Seems to be an oversight on DE’s part. 

if you want to hit something with projectile weapons you have to predict where the enemy is gonna be and shoot at the predicted location

Auto snap ruins accuracy with projectile weapons. I hope DE changed it next year.

2 минуты назад, (PS4)CommanderC2121 сказал:

So the rank 10 engineering and gunnery intrinsic are complete crap...are the other 2 good at all? pilot 10  is ramming speed and tac 10 is teleporting to crew mates right? Those good?

I guess teleporting to crew is the only worth 512.