The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunnery lvl 10

Gasau

Le 27/12/2019 à 01:36, Oxxydo a dit :

It should work like Glaxion i think, you have to aim a little for the beam (in case of the glaxion) to attach to the target.

Glaxion is beam weapon with an aoe on impact. It has no lock on.

3 hours ago, FataL-Flaw said:

I could see this working for cryophons since they can 1-2 shot.  Pretty much all the other turrets suck anyway.

I've found the cyro guns are actually negatively affected by the snap in my experience, but it's not too too bad since you don't need to aim with them, but my carnex benefit WAY more and are much more enjoyable to use.

I'm happy with the perk, it does what it says and what I expected, but I've found it's a bit buggy, the shots annoyingly won't land even if locked on the the lead indicator and even if the target is going in one direction, not zig-zagging. once that's fixed, it'll be perfect.

Plus, you actually can spam it to effectively stay locked on.

En 26/12/2019 a las 14:16, .DemonGuard. dijo:

I would like to see the lvl 10 gunnery to turn the side turrets into a stabilized version (like on tanks today), so the movement of the ship doesn't influence your aim.

I know it was not your intention, but your comment demonstrates something that I have said repeatedly in other threads: the technology and characteristics of the Railjack, which is supposed to be the most advanced civilization of its time, is ... shameful?

В 02.01.2020 в 03:22, (PS4)sister-hawk сказал:

OP, were you continuing to aim at the targets as they flew by, or did you basically stop moving your mouse once it snapped to? Because I would assume you would have to put in some effort to keep the snap attached, otherwise it would be too heavy handed.

Nope its just drop after 0.5 sec no matter what you do. You need to re-aim again to targer to snap again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a month ,and I can't really find any new feedback , topics videos or info on Gunner 10 ?

It's currently the last rank 10 Intrinsic I need to unlock, wondering If I should even bother based on all the negative feedback I've seen about it not working and making it harder to shoot with most guns ? Was that ever fixed ? Don't remember seeing anything about this in any patch notes ?

Considering command intrinsic and it's respect might be months off, last thing I want is be stuck terrible shooting mechanics since then...

• Like 1

Personally I think that gunnery in general should have the ship locking onto targets as long as you can keep the ship/lead indicator within the brackets.  I mean, our ship is equipped with this super advanced AI, but all he does is yell at us.  He could at least help with target tracking.
If not an innate thing, then put it as gunnery 10.
"Gunnery 10: turrets will now auto track targets as long as the target is within the targeting brackets."

Should have been auto turrets all over our ships.  They don't  have to melt high level stuff just do ok damage.  Or even have it be debuff ships we shoot.  Or have secondary turret types fire with the side guns for bonus damage.  Or drones that fly around and swarm enemies.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb SpringRocker:

So it doesn't let you sit there with one hand pressing 1 button and kills all the enemies around you? You'd have to hold 1 button and spam a second if you want to auto-aim?

Do you really want the game playing itself for you?

Valid point (which would be more convincing for a game without easy-mode perma-invisible characters like the one you use as an avatar 😋)

Edited by Sahansral

Lol, imagine farming the entire focus tree in the first month, and then complain that most of it is useless...

How 'bout you don't powerfarm a system made to last years, made to be leveled up passively over time ? Or maybe do some research before spending entire weeks of grind ?

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

Lol, imagine farming the entire focus tree in the first month, and then complain that most of it is useless...

How 'bout you don't powerfarm a system made to last years, made to be leveled up passively over time ? Or maybe do some research before spending entire weeks of grind ?

Just because they farmed it fast doesn't mean it's ok that it's that bad.

I think I managed an 8 intrinsic recently, so hopefully it'll be better by the time I get to a 10.

25 minutes ago, Keltik0ne said:

I think I managed an 8 intrinsic recently, so hopefully it'll be better by the time I get to a 10.

I just hit all 9s on everything and I didn’t focus on it for a second nor did I rush trying to get points.  Just farming Gian P a few times a day.  But man DE should take a hard look at the later points. Does not feel rewarding to get 10% more resources u don’t need at that point. 

Il y a 3 heures, Keltik0ne a dit :

Railjack doesn't have anything to do once you got all nodes, shedu, pennant and quellor.

If you keep playing beyond that, it's your own choice.

Intrinsics are meant to be filled passively over yearS. The intended experience is to gain those while farming for other things one update after the other, not to powerfarm like a lemming just to get 10101010 in a month.

The late bonus are very weak, borderline useless => the game gives no incentive to grind it asap.

So if you want so dearly to get 10 right now, you're doing it at your own discretion, it's your decision to force yourself down this stupid path, it's your own doing, not the game's design. Don't complain that YOU decided to do something stupid.

Again, it's exactly like those that would powerfarm focus whent it came out, using weird boring strats with equinox and such. A system giving mostly useless stuff, meant to last years, and still many impatient idiots had to rush it, burnt themselves out on stupid strats, and came crying that it's the game fault for making them do that, even though it was their own doing. 

If, like me, they just were patient and accumulated focus naturally, they wouldn't have been salty about their time spent, the journey or the mediocre rewards.

If OP didn't rush intrinsics like a lemming, he would have avoided a bad farming experience, and wouldn't have cared about the mediocre reward, it'd have just been a nice little bonus he didn't expect, instead of a mediocre payoff for the work he forced upon himself.

And regarding the fact that this bonus is weaker than aimbot : thank god yeah ! If you don't wanna play the game, leave, don't ask to remove aiming from a shooter...

PS : saying "you" as a figure of speech, not attributing anything to you, just speaking in general.

On 2020-01-30 at 10:33 PM, SpringRocker said:

So it doesn't let you sit there with one hand pressing 1 button and kills all the enemies around you? You'd have to hold 1 button and spam a second if you want to auto-aim?

Do you really want the game playing itself for you?

I wound argue that any crew on my ship is having that "let the game play it self" experience because as a pilot I will nolonger get hit by ram torpedo....

so my engi is just in afk, my AT gun is probably having one hand on his mouse because he only need that hand, and my side gunner....his having fun shooting things but I dont need the side gunner in the first place.

they have no control of where we going, the engi will not know what is going on unless he tac 5 my or AT gun's view all the time and the AT gunner , he and I both have guns that are limited on FOV but I am the one with less punishing gun because my gun does not consume resource.

as a result he is trying to hit this BFG that cost resource to build on a unstable platform that some times try to auto balance back to "normal" but all he can do is aim, he have no control over where we go. and im afraid he have achieve the status of letting the game play him.

also he would not leave the seat because the shooting window is kind  of narrow and getting in and out of the seat is buggy.

there is nothing else for him to do anyway.

Edited by tinakamata

20 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

So if you want so dearly to get 10 right now, you're doing it at your own discretion, it's your decision to force yourself down this stupid path, it's your own doing, not the game's design. Don't complain that YOU decided to do something stupid.

There’s nothing stupid about power farming stats for a game mode that is basically going to be the focus of the game for a large portion of the next year.  There is also no point in time where the developers of the game have stated intrinsics is supposed to passively be leveled over “years” as you keep stating.

The top tier rewards should be better for 3 of the 4 Intrinsic groups we have.  The only real serviceable one that I’ve seen is the Rank 10 engineer and that is mostly for solo players.

• Like 1