Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Mode should actually mean solo

1 minute ago, XRosenkreuz said:

Theeen you weren't solo. People literally cannot join a solo session. That would rather defeat the purpose.

I was on solo was the problem I set solo before and checked afterwards I have had this happen a lot of times is why this is annoying. I have had randoms spawn on my in my own simulacrum while playing in solo.

Edited by SansPool

I've been playing for a year and a half and I'm always set to solo or invite only. Nobody has ever joined me in a mission except for the one time I invited someone, but a random person never joined. This is in regular missions and open worlds.

• Like 1

First time I hear about this. I play solo about 80% of the time and I've never had anyone join my session.

Can you record the process of you setting matchmaking to solo, then going into open-world location or simulacrum and getting random players to join?

• Like 4

there have been types of Matchmaking Bugs in the past that have allowed some dumb things to happen, however i can't say that i've ever had someone join a Solo Session of mine, maybe once via a Matchmaking Bug but i can't remember if that actually happened.

i had one funny encounter in the simulacron so far, but that was because i set the game to friends only and .. who whould have thought: someone from my friendlist joined my simulacron-session. 

yet for solo play, since you can even pause the game during solo play, i cant imagine how the game can let other people join, if you set it to truly solo 

sounds like you forgot your matchmaking settings to me. I've done that many times before: ran a pug, then went to do a mission solo and accidentally join a squad. as nice as it would be, the game can't possibly predict when I want to solo without actually changing the matchmaking.

then again, considering how many things are busted right now it genuinely could be a bug and I wouldn't be surprised.

In the top left of your screen there is a world that needs to be changed to a man(I think). It should say public friends only solo maybe 1 more no idea. If you are doing this as you say a video would be needed to prove it. As you seem to be the only user with this problem and that points to the problem being human error over game bug.

Also city’s are always public, but this won’t effect rivens.

6 hours ago, BDMblue said:

In the top left of your screen there is a world that needs to be changed to a man(I think). It should say public friends only solo maybe 1 more no idea. If you are doing this as you say a video would be needed to prove it. As you seem to be the only user with this problem and that points to the problem being human error over game bug.

Public, friends, invite and solo. I think. 

Sounds like OP set it to friends and someone jumped in. 

7 hours ago, BDMblue said:

I have ran into other players saying that they have had this problem so don't say I did not do it I even checked afterwards to make sure I was in solo. Also how am I supposed to record this if it happens when I am not expecting it?

Edited by SansPool

2 hours ago, SansPool said:

I have ran into other players saying that they have had this problem so don't say I did not do it I even checked afterwards to make sure I was in solo. Also how am I supposed to record this if it happens when I am not expecting it?

Well seems to be you and people you run into. So most likely human error over bug. If it was a bug these threads should be made more. 

This does not mean it’s not a rare bug that only effects you and people you know. It’s possible.