Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Plans for the First Console Update of 2020!

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

As a thank you for your patience for what has already been a lengthy wait on Railjack QOL, when the update goes live you will receive an inbox message on login containing a 7-Day Resource Booster.

Maybe consider a 7 day booster as well, just to make it clear that you're super duper sorry? 🤗

2 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Please, please, please no more kuva lich weapons. Anything but that.

They explained most of it on devstream

No more need to fail to progress, some sort of token system so you can lessen the RNG and dismiss liches, and so on

The QoL stuff sounds really nice and definitely glad it comes before they expand into other factions

57 minutes ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

They explained most of it on devstream

No more need to fail to progress, some sort of token system so you can lessen the RNG and dismiss liches, and so on

The QoL stuff sounds really nice and definitely glad it comes before they expand into other factions

Tokens sound unnecessary, they should've tied the RNG stats to Lich levels as to simplify the grinding process. If those tokens can be used to remove Liches, so be it, but the system should've had more thought put into it before they launched it in the first place.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)scene_cachet said:

Should have been a 30 day resource booster considering that PC has had double resources since pre-Christmas patch. 

I agree I feel like 7 days is insult to injury. I really hope you rethink this DE. How many vacations will your players sit through this year....

On console.....

We received a rushed Lich update.

We received a Nightwave with, I think it was 9 repeated rewards. "Thanks" from the people who play the game regularly. 

We received a broken Blink update.

We received Emperyan with no hope of critical changes in sight.  

It's no wonder it's becoming increasingly difficult to find experienced players in the game on console. I am heartbroken for this game and the direction it is going. I would actually like to hear some form of an apology from DE, but we never will.

FIX Host Migration in Relic DEF/Interceptions, it always crashes and I lose everything

Fix spawning into a RJ base and getting shot before you even load in.

Fix spawning in general, I land on enemy bases and there is not 1 enemy on the whole base!!!

Fix RJ infinite flying in space and never getting to the mission so you have to abort!!!

Fix if you are in a crewship while it explodes your companion is dead when it puts you in AW.

Fix in RJ on Sent. Ship secret rooms wont open with Amp's they just keep taking damage and never open so you cant get what is behind the door.

Fix Using Slingshot when not host and you launch into AW with Normal Secondary weapon attached, if you die in AW not as Host you re-spawn in space not in AW and abilities are stuck.

Fix in RJ when you Enter into any Enemy area sometimes your AW gun is equip and you cant use anything else.

Fix Ship Booster in RJ, after it runs out you shouldn't have to toggle it OFF so it can recharge, it should toggle off if there isnt any boost left!!!

FIX Host Migration in Arbitration, HOST left and I stayed and after I finished it gave me different REWARDS that it showed me and that is not fair. I lost Arcane Tanker and a MOD.

FIX Railjack, if HOST DIES...NO ONE can LEAVE/Finish mission unless Host aborts. We should be able to leave squad whenever like in the Open Worlds!!! A Leave Squad button.

I have enemies Despawn in RJ, Crewships disappear, Resources fly away faster then I can fly to get them, vacuum needs to be farther, SOLO Mode, Missions glitch and cant be completed so after spending time you have to abort. Host Left mission and the RJ SHIP was GONE, I couldnt find it anywhere so I had to ABORT.

FIX Gear wheel with Heavy weapon!!!

FIX Gear Wheel with Fishing and Tranq, items are not in gear wheel when you click on the pole or gun.

FIX LICH Mummer's to gain more exp bc NO ONE RUNS them anymore so it takes FOREVER to SOLO and Fill up/figure out the 3 MOD SLOTS

Ignored Players should not be able to MatchMake with you, you have the player IGNORED for a reason!!! SO why would you want to play with them if they are Ignored!!!

FIX RJ not Spawning in DOJO when you fly to your dojo, I go to Drydock and ship isnt there, have to leave completely and join back.

FIX UI being slow and laggy when you open Mods or Inventory. Stop making its Mouse friendly, you have 3 consoles that dont use Mouse Keyboard.

When I invite players to Dojo sometimes they spawn in RJ instead of main spawning location.

STOP Making the newer harder content TOO EASY, MR5's should not be allowed in RJ and Arbitration even if they have completed a quest, they are no where ready for that. Arbitration was made for High MR's but you let low MR complain and made it Too EASY, it was fine before, if you die you die that was the point, if you are not strong enough you dont belong there and same now with RJ. Some Content shouldnt be made for everyone, work your way to it. Us High MR's want ENG GAME CONTENT.

There is other stuff but that is the main problem, STOP pushing out NEW CONTENT that is BROKEN, take your time to FIX IT and make it GOOD, We can wait.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We know the wait has already been long on getting the many highly anticipated QOL changes and fixes that are pending for Railjack. Your frustration is certainly valid, especially with persistent issues such as the Shedu jamming bug.

Have you considered helping console players in the meantime? Releasing special alerts on console which reward a lot of Titanium, Asterite or even a Rush Repair Drone requires no code changes, no hot fix and no cert but would help players a lot.

just a resource booster? I expected more for the amount of failure we are eating.

Like you go alone and you get a liche of more than level 200 impossible to kill ...

Yeah, you put us plague star meanwhile but the drone is still stucking, and the Hemocyte still bugged and dont open his last face.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Pipolo said:

just a resource booster? I expected more for the amount of failure we are eating.

Like you go alone and you get a liche of more than level 200 impossible to kill ...

Yeah, you put us plague star meanwhile but the drone is still stucking, and the Hemocyte still bugged and dont open his last face.

Lichs are too weak lol, even a Lv 5 take less than a min to kill, the filling the mummer's is the S#&$ty part bc no one runs missions anymore

Lichs like RJ are not made for low levels

Yea....no.

A resource drop chance booster, and a resource booster equal to the number of days console has been without the economy and drop-chance changes, minus the number of days between when the cert build is submitted and approved.

Anything less is an insult to your console playerbase. I know it'll clip your bottom line as you'll be giving out at least a 30day booster at this point, but suck it up and do the right thing.

7 hours ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Tokens sound unnecessary, they should've tied the RNG stats to Lich levels as to simplify the grinding process. If those tokens can be used to remove Liches, so be it, but the system should've had more thought put into it before they launched it in the first place.

Tokens are meant as a way to control what weapon (no idea about bonus) you get. I'm not at a computer right now, but Scott talked about it last decstresm. Probably can read about it in the overview. 

Honestly think the liches are fine, besides required failure to vanquish. People wanting no RNG and everything handed to them.. Playing the wrong type of game imo

10 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Path of exile mangers to update their game with new content every 3 months which isn't a buggy mess. ..  just saying 

Different type of games (Top-Down Action RPG vs Third-Person Shooter) plus GGG is owned by Tencent, which means more resources avaiable

7 hours ago, (PS4)Kaleidos_Joker said:

It's no wonder it's becoming increasingly difficult to find experienced players in the game on console.

Sad but true.  I'm one of them.  Played this game since Day 1 PS4.  It's my favourite game.  The game I've put the most time into in my lifetime.

The last 3-4 months (ever since Old Blood) is the least I've ever played this game because it's been 1 kick in the nuts after another.  I'm MR28, and I've put up with ALOT of crap from DE over the years, but honestly this last few months has been one of the lowest points in WF history.  (Though not the lowest, I think the content drought and then the insulting lunaro update were the worst ever.)

Too much imbalance and chaos.  Too many ideas they want to flesh out and they have very poor pacing, you'll go 9 months with nothing, then get 4 new massive game changing systems shoveled in your face in a 1 month period.  In the end we get buggy, grindy, blatantly unfun systems like Railjack and Liches which are just a slog.  It drives people like me away. 

I, and I'm sure many others, have also noticed the progressing and blatant greed of DE.  They've been making these updates progressively more grindy to drive sales.  It's so bad it's at the point they always end up nerfing the grind after 2-3 months - and this is by no means unintended.  This practice drives market sales; either through direct purchase or boosters.  People see an insurmountable wall and will glady throw away money to get even an inch close to the top.  DE makes that wall higher each update.  

The tipping point was Sibear/Hema... it's just gotten more out of hand since.  DE used to get alot of good faith for fairness...  Time to cost, everything was just right.  When you bought a frame back in the day it didn't feel like a painful choice... you could either spend an hour or two doing boss runs, or buy it... now you get insanely grindy crap frames like Grendel and Gauss... why are they so grindy?  To push you towards buying of course.  Now the choice players are left with is "Do I want to spend 10+ hours running the exact same node just to get one frame - and then wait nearly 4 days to use it?  Or do I want to spend 2 hours minimum wage worth of money and get it instantly?"  Easy answer for anybody with dispensable money and a job... much better time:cost ratio to just throw money at DE. 

Want your new railjack parts?  Buy our Rush Repair Drones  ... want the mastery for your new Lich guns?  That'll be 65 total forma please.  Better hope you have a stockpile, if not you can either grind these forma and build them over 65 days or buy them outright...  oh yeah, don't forget your affinity booster so you can spend 40 hours at Hydron ranking these crap weapons up after too.  

We old timers actually got to experience better times, so we know that what we're dealing with now is a special kind of crap.  I do understand there needs to be some grind to prolong content - but it's pretty clear that's not why they're doing it anymore, they're doing it purely to milk the playerbase... they can say "oopsies, we didn't mean for Rush Repair Drones to be P2W." but anybody who isn't naive knows that's exactly what they were and were intended to be, and it's just one example in a sea of them.  

DE used to stand out as the paragons of "F2P done right".... now they're just like any other grindy F2P dev.  Things like Railjack avionics and reactors honestly disgusts me.  In fact those were the final nails in the coffin for me, I haven't played in over a month because of them.  Railjack is worthless without either of them, yet it takes dozens upon dozens of hours to make any progress with obtaining them.    No thanks.  

/rant

For the few bugs i can think of off the top of my head or Qol changes i would like to see addressed, bearing in mind i cant remember much if any of the pc patch notes thus im not sure if these have already or will be addressed but:

•permanent infinite range crewship markers, had several games where people had aborted thinking the no 6th crewship bug happened only for me to find the dam ship puttering along into deep space for no reason after searching for 10 mins, thats finding the ship sometimes like that with or even without a host migration 

•i noticed a bug related to the gratler, not sure why but when i host or am solo the gratler shells dont do aoe dam like there meant to, as in if im client side it melts outriders like a plasma blade through a block of melted butter, but host side i have to aim exactly for the red dots or im screwed, not sure if its just me or

•had a very rare bug only once where while trying to enter a crewship the cell i loaded into was not a crewship interior, it reminded me of a mash up of the crewship interior mixed with the asteroid base hanger in reverse, also was afflicted by the following bug

•imortal crewships, like as in no ammount of damage from ANY sorce would kill it, not even overloading the ships reactor would do it, screwed up more then 1 of my games with that bug,

•a Qol change would be adding about 2-3 secs of invincibly to your character when entering or exiting any ship or base as to give us enough time to pop a ability so we dont all insta die while in the process of loading in/fading out of black

•i dont know if its been mentioned or not but some form of system that lets us keep lots of salvage temporarily if we ended up on a extended grinding session so we can manually scrap trash stuf and keep good stuff that would of been auto scrapped once the cap gets full, maybe one workarount is infinite storage of veiled salvage[requiring only a click to unveil] and only taking up coveted server space by rolling the stats when you unveilthem and not as soon as you get it, the restriction being only able to unveil the parts if theres a free slot, and a quick keep or scrap menu with a listing of up to the 2 highst rolls of that part you have for better knowing if to keep or scrap, just a thought that was brewing in my head after i lost a vidar reactor to auto scrap from memory 😕

•Qol change would be slightly more accessible sentient anomaly

•last bug off the top of my head i have now and again in railjack is i run limbo for rift warframe invincibility when bording crewships and deal with the reactor with my operator, anyway occasionally after "killing" the reactor when i transfer back into limbo sometimes the cameras point of view will be fixed to the floor and limbo removed from the rift forcing me to have to quickly transfer to operator and back again and then into the rift again all while hoping i dont die from the nigh insane dps i face through that all in all 1.5 sec ordeal and yet its still enough to kill me sometimes, would be lovely to have that fixed.

Archived