Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Plans for the First Console Update of 2020!

[DE]Danielle

On 2020-01-22 at 6:14 PM, (XB1)PhoenixReviving said:

What about crewships not spawning? That will cause you to lose everything from the mission - all your loot. It's extraordinarily frustrating to see a rare avionics drop and then not be able to keep it. Is this fix in the next update? 

This problem has caused some of my clan mates to literally refuse to play any railjack missions until it's fixed. 

Ive been running alot of veil missions solo and for the longest time ive failed the mission because of crew ships not spawning. lost void hole it still hurts lol. But for the past 4 days of running rail jack ive completed them all each time all 6 crew ships has spawned. this is for a solo player normally didnt run into this issue with a squad but crew ships seems to not spawn if you dont board your own rail jack from time to time. what seems to fix crew ships spawning in for me instead of the usual docking my ship at the start and going off killing all the fighters and hopefully the crew ships if they spawned is once the mission starts i pilot for a second and kill like 4-5 fighters leave rail jack kill a couple more first crew ship will spawn destroy it get back to my ship rinse and repeat normally when i destroy first crew ship and get back onto my ship pilot and take out about 5 fighters another crew ship spawns. Im normally done with all 6 crew ships when i hit 45-55 fighters destroyed. I run rail jack alot and really like it and since what mid December to 5-6 days ago i'd fail a mission because of crew ship not spawning in. But a couple days ago each time i ran a mission i completed the mission because of what i described above. my ranks are 10 9 10 9 so i play alot and happy i found this solution until they bring a fix like a guarantee spawn of a crew ship every 10-15 fighters destroyed. 

To add my information about the crewships, as it's very easy to replicate for me.

All these cases have been Veil Solo (mostly anomalies active):

I boost my Railjack to the Sentient Anomaly and park it there
- sometimes enemy ships die by me hitting them on the way there, or they crash into things

I do the anomaly and leave, and usually only fighters will be out and I clear them in the distance

I hit Omni-Recall, as soon as I enter and leave the Railjack, a crewship and a handful of fighters spawn

I destroy it, and then the fighters - nothing spawns anymore

<<<I hit Omni-Recall, as soon as I enter and leave the Railjack, a crewship and a handful of fighters spawn

I destroy it, and then the fighters - nothing spawns anymore>>>

When I'm at 4/6 crewships and it's the only left of objectives, two will sometimes spawn, otherwise the same as above

It's 100% the action of re-entering the Railjack which triggers it, as I've waited, instantly left, etc..

I can replicate this every time without exceptions.

Just wondering if this post was made due to the increase forum posts and discussion about the feeling that console players are being neglected?

Still no timeline which is disappointing.

Still no reason to not feel aggrieved by the poor state in which Empyrean was shipped onto console.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

On 2020-01-22 at 10:54 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

We are aiming to send a build to Cert that includes the first PC content drop of the year (a predominantly Kuva Lich QOL update!), the many PC hotfixes deployed this year, and those that did not make it into the Empyrean build on consoles at the end of 2019

That's great and all, but we need a release now. We needed a release weeks ago.

Get the latest PC release in cert, then get the next big content drop in cert too once that appears.

Yeah, the cert process is expensive and slow, but that doesn't make the rediculous wait for game breaking bugs that consoles have had for over a month.

I love that you got Railjack out to us before Christmas, but that came with a commitment to fix it quickly after Christmas. Right now you're promising to give us breaking bug fixes after a content release on PC. No. Fix all platforms, then do a content release on all platforms.

This treating console players as an afterthought is disappointing.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

Maybe if we all put money together we can pay for the cert process ourselves instead of DE... I understand that certs are expensive and they prefer to do as few as possible to keep the costs down...

We are paying for it.  With repair drones  lol😂😂😂   . I just hope the next update is good.   Nightwave I bet. .

So the weapon I grinded for (shedu. I even forma'd it five times in anticipation of a reasonably fast fix.) is still useless for several more weeks? Are we kidding DE? Two separate certs please. Don't treat us like second class citizens. We can take our money elsewhere; and trust us when we say that we will let our frustrations known to prospective new players. Again, this isn't our fault for being console players, it's yours for not giving us the fixes that have already been completed. Stop trying to save some cash when your reputation is at stake.

On 2020-01-22 at 11:14 PM, (XB1)PhoenixReviving said:

What about crewships not spawning? That will cause you to lose everything from the mission - all your loot

Can someone with the bug check something for me? Specifically, is it possible for the host to abort, which seems to re-enable the mission for everyone else, and then rejoin? 

On 2020-01-22 at 4:54 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Switch, XB1, and PS4 Tenno! 

With Empyrean live on all consoles, the question at the forefront has been  “where are all those Railjack changes and fixes?”. For those of you who do not frequent our live streams and have missed our updates there, we’re here to give you an idea of what our plans are for the first major console update of 2020. 

We are aiming to send a build to Cert that includes the first PC content drop of the year (a predominantly Kuva Lich QOL update!), the many PC hotfixes deployed this year, and those that did not make it into the Empyrean build on consoles at the end of 2019. 

We know the wait has already been long on getting the many highly anticipated QOL changes and fixes that are pending for Railjack. Your frustration is certainly valid, especially with persistent issues such as the Shedu jamming bug. Since most of the changes/bug fixes touch on and intersect with code that is required to be submitted to Cert for approval (which is why the list of Railjack fixes for console hotfixes has been small so far), the goal with this all-in-one build is to avoid potential delays related to having two back-to-back Cert builds awaiting approval. 

That said, while we await the launch of PC’s Kuva Lich update, we are using this time to put some focus on the following console specific items: 

• Investigating some well-needed console performance optimizations (including Railjack) across some of the more notoriously choppy areas. 
  • Investigating a handful of Railjack issues specific to Nintendo Switch - [DE]Helen has been replying in report threads if you wish to track the status!

As a thank you for your patience for what has already been a lengthy wait on Railjack QOL, when the update goes live you will receive an inbox message on login containing a 7-Day Resource Booster. With all the great economy changes coming, we hope this gives you that extra push in your Railjack progress - something we feel is well deserved! 

eh i havent been complaining so dont know about patience all i know is im technically spitting in the face of you guys when i heard you limited intrinsics i can proudly say i have 10 in each and enough for command so i can also have a life lol

One thing id like to see more than lich QOL stuff is a railjack reactor change warframes and archwings dont need a component to unlock a wall so they can install and use there powers or mods why should railjack have one the only thing warframes and archwings need is a cell reactor to inceas the alredy flat capacity of 30 to 60

i think railjacks should also have a flat capacity as well starting at 30  and leveling to 100 and to increase that you would use a railjack capasitor to increase it to maby 130 or 150 

To unlock your powers you would spend dirac and would be able to swich them out in your dojo befor the mission

For the reactor slot it would  be for flux power and could also do special things like (warp) after full speed for 12 sec increases speed by 30% or (kenetic out surge) kinda like iron skin for railjack but it activates after a certin number of damage for about 30 sec and has a 1min cooldown 

Please consider this DE

Since console updates keep falling further and further behind PC, and with the next generation consoles launching at Christmas, I am assuming that Warframe will only be playable via backwards compatability and there are no plans to update the coding.  With that in mind, could account transfers from console to PC please be considered by the team?  I have close to 5 years on my PS4 account and 1K hours on my PC account but I would happily give that up if I can have my old Operation and Prime cosmetics on PC.  Please!

How is it that the Shedu was busted day one of Empyrean? This is ridiculous. And we have to wait like 6+ weeks for a fix for this stuff?

We ALL at times have most likely put money into this game and console are still waiting... this stuff HAS to be fixed timely. It’s a terrible disservice to your fan base and consumer. 

i have no clue how expensive cert is - but what i know : if u give ppl that feeling we have on console now, for that long time you ll loose much more in the longer term. why could u not give at least the important fixes even with a single cert so game isnt the buggy mess it is now?

It may be  more expensive but at least ppl would not starting to hate warframe. there are things u cant make good with booster or free stuff. things like trust and believe in you as a company. 

Why is it we always have to wait on consoles for pc to get an update that should have dropped way sooner because while I'm on xbox one I have absolutely no reason to do lich's anymore or railjack I have everything all lich weapons and I'm never doing another lich again with all 13 of mine having rad base I'm satisfied with how far I'm at to the extent I'm disappointed with zephyr primes pure trash buffs only 10 armor and 50 energy it amounts to nothing because she only has 2 uses tailwind and jetstream to turn all short range projectile weapons into med-long range snipers she needs a real buff along with valkyr prime extra health and armor for zephyr and a massive health increase and ok shield increase to valkyr of 225 health and 75 shield at base she's the queen of tanks with basic health and a useless shield 

maaaan i’m enjoying empyrean so much but these crewship flying out of bounds and not spawning is making this unplayable. i’m tired of wasting 45 mins or longer just to fail a mission that isn’t my fault. i wanna keep playing but i’m tired of failing regardless on how hard i tried. ripframe

Dear DE, you need to better think ahead your updates on consoles in the future. We got 3 updates in a row in december after a long period of nothing, and now we are stuck with this buggy Empyrean update for too long. Maybe 1 month 1/2 without nothing is very frustating. Yesterday i've buyed a repair drone just to get a wreckage that i know it isn't top end and i will possibly have better in the future. But i so badly wanted to finally play with MY RJ, after a month where i leeched the RJ of others.

I know why you make this. To push us to spend more plat. Each time you introduce something new in the ressource economy or a grind wall to get new stuff, it is certainly designed on purpose. But you need to be a little less greedy. If not your custumers will leave.

/endrant

On 2020-01-22 at 10:54 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

When the update goes live you will receive an inbox message on login containing a 7-Day Resource Booster. With all the great economy changes coming, we hope this gives you that extra push in your Railjack progress - something we feel is well deserved! 

Is that right that pc users have had double resources in railjack and still are?

If so given that and the harsher economy we've had for alot longer a month booster would seem alot more fair 

5 hours ago, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

know why you make this. To push us to spend more plat. Each time you introduce something new in the ressource economy or a grind wall to get new stuff, it is certainly designed on purpose. But you need to be a little less greedy. If not your custumers will leave.

/endrant

Also true. I'm certainly not ready to leave, I still love the game but it gets tiring hearing so many people. Friends and veterans incuded, complain about the game.

I've spent plat to make the grinds more bearable but it's certainly put me off buying plat... I was thinking if buying an access pack not because I need any plat or mind farming the new stuff but the last month or so has pushed me far away from doing so

Archived