Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

After reading the reactions to this latest hot fix I'm still going to hold off on even building the dry dock.

I might consider spending more money on Warframe again if DE would at least remove or give the option to remove the "hold-E" for heavy attack which has ruined all my melee combo builds...

3 hours ago, timbo_james said:

Railjack and controllers still broken:

Xbox 360 controller, all default mappings, no steam interference.

Pilot reticle still has no sensitivity adjustment with instant snapback.

Still can't access Tactical map using RB+Left_DPAD as alleged in previous hotfix.

Vector maneuvers and drift maneuvers are still goofy; forced to used a downward vector maneuver at all times

This. Exactly this. Also on an Xbox 360, also all default, I also don't let steam touch my controller settings, and I have exactly these same issues still. This is accessibility for some of us, and for console players controllers are simply what they have available.

Similar deal with the hold-to-heavy-attack's issues which affect all control setups, whether M+K or Controller.  Hold-time really shouldn't be affected by things like framerate, and even having it be affected by attack speed is a little questionable - consistency of timing would be helpful.  And while I'm someone who really benefits from hold-to-heavy-attack being an option, the problem is that it isn't an option. Players who don't need it should be able to toggle it off.

Controls actually functioning needs to be a higher priority than this.

Yea nice thanks my dudes. Great update as always. Especially liked the one update that nerfed my croy weapons or the other one take took away my repair drones from market.

YEA, DECISIONS, GREAT!

On another note why do touch my stuff that I like? Why do you nerf damage? HAVE YOU ACTUALLY PLAYED WITH THEM IN VEIL? tHE CRYO WEAPONS WERE ALL FINE THE OTHER GARBAGE WAS NOT WORTH THE TIME DO YOU ACTUALLY GET IT. 

I come back to this stinking game after I heard "Oh emphera is now farmable via vendor" and I was like OHHHH thats great I wanna do that. I go for the first time in a long while into the veil and I need ACTUALLY 4 shoots to kill one stinking missle minion fighter, the one that twirl (if you actually know the name give some applaus to yourself I don't care about that) 
4! and people keep leaving because I play with cryo weapons! You must be #*!%ing high on fumes my dudes and dudetes if you think this is alright. Oh and I wanted to rush a different weapon since well... I don't want to farm 14000 titanium or whatever the name of the resource is and guess what hahahahaha guess it.... no rush repair drone in the market.... hahahaha omg its like you delibaritly set this S#&$ up to give me and everyone who doesn't play this every single day of the week the slip.

OH GENEROUS OVERLORDS PLEASE GRANT THIS PEASANT THAT JUST WANTS HIS #*!%ING WEAPONS BACK TO NORMAL THIS WISH

BUFF CRYO WEAPONS AND GIVE ME MY DRONES BACK THANK YOU SO MUCH OH HAIL OUR OVERLORDS.

yea I'm livid... can't see it?

ppl keep getting dc during RJ(idk if other missions too didnt done anything besides RJ today) its too annoying. its either you dc mid way or right at the end (if host dc then you fcked up, you are stuck in void, but thankfully when abondong mission you get the rewards) or at start when you join the squad you see loging screen but then midway the loading stops and get "lost connection"thingy

OK, so first bug (possibly) coming up.

The anomaly shard which drops in sentient ships are not getting counted in inventory, leading to a massive confusion in railjack crews about the number of shards obtained.

Got a drop of anomaly shard (twice) in the sentient ship, since the crew was fast. It didn't get counted in the inventory.

*sigh*

one step forward, two steps back

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed the hit-scan tracers from Imperator Vandal as it's now a projectile weapon. 

Am I missing something? Tested now and the atmosphere version still works as a hit-scan weapon but now has no tracers.

And if that's supposed to change (atmosphere being hit-scan), like, why?

I've done 2 anomaly missions today and rewards screen showed i got 2 anomaly shards from each of them (1 after completing sentient ship quest, 1 after RJ mission). However I only have 2 shards in my inventory. Is that some sort of new bug or you actually get only 1 per whole mission?

Are you kidding me DE!?

Tried running it this cycle, and the first two missions bugged out (one of them we cleared the sentients), and then ran it a third time. This actually did not bug out (crazy right???). But did I get any of the new “currency”? Of course not!

Great!

My time is YOUR currency. Don’t effing keep wasting it!

Thank you very much for the fixes as always 🙂 However I'd like to adress the issue with the inflated 'failed ciphers' stat again. As I posted a couple of weeks ago on the forums: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1151338-pc-empyrean-bug-report-megathread/page/71/?tab=comments#comment-11280065 there was a bug where each interaction with the Forge resulted in an increase of the 'ciphers failed' stat by one. This has since been fixed but i'm still stuck with 3500 failed ciphers because of that, when it should only be around 200 in total (yes, I have indeed played a lot of RJ as Engineer lol). It would be awesome if you could run a script to clean up players stats and remove all those failed ciphers - that obviously aren't even ciphers in the first place so I'm not sure as to why this was even a thing, because we're talking about crafting Ammo/Flux Energy here and not solving ciphers 😄 Yes, a Forge is not a cipher but a Forge, who would have thought! 😉

so the only way to get the new Anomaly Shard is by kill everything on the Anomaly, do i have to complete the rest of the mission as well to fully keep it? if i do? that would mean that to get 15 shards, it would take up to 45 hours to do at least. thats if you have the time to hit every Anomaly when it show appears. why is it only around for 30 minutes and vanishes for up to 3 hours? why not have Anomaly stay stay longer and have it vanish for 30 minutes? and can all Sentient enemies a small chance to drop a Anomaly Shard as well?

Archived