The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Permanent Baro Offering for Consoles: Fae Step Ephemera

[DE]Danielle

Fae Step Ephemera.jpg

Starting Friday, January 31st the long awaited Fae Step Ephemera will be available for the first time as a new permanent Baro Ki’Teer offering (similar to the Sands of Inaros Quest Blueprint) on PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch. 

The Ephemera was initially released on PC last year as a reward for enabling 2FA - since that same 2FA setup is not possible on our end on consoles, Baro is swooping in to bring it to you.

You can purchase the Fae Step Ephemera in all future Baro visits for 15 Ducats and 1k Credits. 

If you are a PC player and have yet to receive the Ephemera, simply enable 2FA to receive it in your inbox: https://www.warframe.com/2fa-faq

January 30th Edit: We are also including the "In Mah Belly" Glyph in this weekend's Baro rotation as it was missed during the intended weekend on consoles.

InMahBellyGlyph.png

Edited by [DE]Danielle
"In my Belly" Glyph news
  • Like 23

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fae Step Ephemera.jpg

Starting Friday, January 31st the long awaited Fae Step Ephemera will be available for the first time as a new permanent Baro Ki’Teer offering (similar to the Sands of Inaros Quest Blueprint) on PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch. 

The Ephemera was initially released on PC last year as a reward for enabling 2FA - since that same 2FA setup is not possible on our end on consoles, Baro is swooping in to bring it to you.

You can purchase the Fae Step Ephemera in all future Baro visits for 15 Ducats and 1k Credits. 

Hey thank you, I’m glad you guys got it to us.

3 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

that is quite cheap, but I still think it's a bit unfair, since we PC players just get it for free, would have just put it for 1 Credit in the market.

Wholeheartedly agree. Plus the fact that it isn't time gated.

Like, I'm aware 15 Ducats is nothing and most people won't have an issue, but still 😛

1 hour ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

The Ducats and credits are really easy to get tho lol. And it's not like it's bought with plat.

cheap vs free is still a difference , now i have to go to relay , waste some prime junk , and now wait for baro on friday 

so time walls and pay wall over something that is literally a free gift on pc i got by clicking a check box in settings 

4 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

that is quite cheap, but I still think it's a bit unfair, since we PC players just get it for free, would have just put it for 1 Credit in the market.

15 ducats and 1k credits is very reasonable though, especially compared with some stuff Baro has. 

Image result for fae step ephemera

Also, here's a gif if anyone would like to preview. 

• Like 1