Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Just counting the ones I remember, Pyrus Project, Operation: Buried Debts, and Operation: Hostile Mergers were not synced across every platform for the event. In fact, the last time they synced everything for a new event was Nightwave, and that was a mistake as we had to go through halfway through S1 before DE had the guts to fix some of the outstanding problems on PC. If DE had just used the PC as the beta test as always, we would've seen a lot better Nightwave S1 than originally.

Well, console builds have to go through the whole verification process before they can be pushed out public. The way DE works is they have a single main build, which is then ported out to consoles.

Not only does it have to be ported out (thankfully not the mess it used to be for 360/PS3), it then has to get verified (safety checks by microsoft, sony), and then possibly even delayed further to schedule a release on a specific day or something.

Personally i quite enjoy being a "kind of beta tester" by being on PC, sometimes there are some quite amusing bugs 😄

6 hours ago, CoolaidA14 said:

the one hair piece for the male op that was show a while ago is there, it just has sideburns...

They've shown more than one updated male hairstyle. Besides, when they did show them, they said that a new set was coming. If I'm not mistaken, that was over a year ago.

Any chance we can meet the curator of the Leverian? A disembodied voice seems really lackluster for something meant to explain historical accounts of the legendary warframes. Any chance it can be a way to create a codex 2.0 which contain video tutorials or a guided tutorial for certain functions. 

• Like 3

I am not sure if anyone stated this earlier. But can we please, like literally please, get a new nightwave yet? Or if you guys didn't finish work on the new one. 

Can those of us who have like 30+ prestige ranks or so redo from rank 1. Honestly how it is named "prestige" the reward of a meager 15 credits feels like a slap in the face. Doing the original was much more rewarding. 

Atleast make the prestige rewards scale with the rank. So that players would still have an incentive to actually do them.

Prestige, Rank 1 = 2 creds

Rank 2 = 5 creds

Rank 3 = 7 creds

Rank 4 = 10 creds

Rank 5 = 13 creds.

Rank 6 = 15 creds 

Rank 7 = 17 creds. 

And so on. You get the idea. The starting rewards are a joke. But the small gradual progress would actually make the players want to do more of those. Since its rewarding players for putting more time. 

Its just an idea since i can understand most people are frustrated with the nightwave not even refreshing to another one for ages. 

Edited by Cosmic_Executioner

Can we have a statement on the idea of:

stance formas 

-> Is there any chance that such formas will come? If not, why not please? 

[-> would have basically same impact on stances/stanceslots  as aura-formas do on auramods/auramodslots

-> wouldn't this idea fit perfectly with the intention of adding more versatility and diversity to the game?

-> investing 4 formas for a stance-forma could be questionable, maybe make tha 3,or 2, but I myself would invest 4 formas eitherway for my personal melee favorits...which are many:)]

❤️ Add possibility for evergreen compatibility for any stance equipped ..  ... for the love of DE ...please please please ❤️ 

Ok so let us go with questions:

1. Cetus is already long around and sentients are being noisy so will the Unum take some action and will we ever met Her?

2. Balas was an executor and had access to some top secret Orokin facilities. From what I heard everybody is looking for Executor DNA because as they transferred bodies they needed to switch the registered DNA. We stabbed him and should have a lot of his DNA on our blade so will we ever search for those facilities and what could we build there?

3. Balas said that Lotus divided us and potential allies. So I understand it is about corpus and grineer. Will we ever hold a conference and try to make a temporary treaty to fight the sentients together? And will we show them the evidence that it was all Ballas fault? Grineer may not care but the corpus would be interested as they tend to call us traitors.

4. For now except for the queens and Ballas the rest of enemies does not know we are kids in armor. Will we ever show it to them like to Alad or Tyl Regor? want to see them shocked then mocking then seeing our void powers and shocked again

• Like 3

-True sentient arm cannon when ? I mean shedu is neither procedurally generated nor a super weapon like sentient arm cannon was supposed to be, it was also supposed to be connected to some special sentient enemy.

-When will we get Alchemy system that was supposed to use infested chair room ?

-Since orbiter got redesigned recently, any chance we will see in near future the docking animation of landing ship with orbiter, also is there a chance we will be able to finally see orbtier in its full glory ?

-Any chance we will be able to dock landing ship and/or orbiter in the dry dock ?

-Any chance you will add in the future more different crew ships(in style of railjack) into game, that have different stats(like being more focused on attack or defence, or having greater speed/maneuverability or maybe being more focused on gathering resources) ?

--If we get more ships in the future is there any chance we will get different class of ships ? like for example both smaller and bigger space ships, like 1-2 space fighters or larger space cruiser(maybe with 8 player crew for somekind of space raid, if not then some systems could be automated)

• Like 2

1. Will you consider adding melee combo counter decay? It's super annoying when a 12x combo counter goes down to 0 because at the moment no enemies have decided to spawn in the vicinity of the player. (And yes, I'm aware of various mods, but they make it last longer, there's nothing about decay.)

2. Can scrolling a map be decoupled from melee? I'm using my mouse's scroll button as my melee button - and I stopped being able to scroll my map in the open world areas; when I try to scroll, I just see my frame flailing around with a blade in the background.

3. Are you aware that the forum/site login screen is still showing Wisp? 😛

Edited by Ginshu

vor 53 Minuten schrieb Ginshu:

1. Will you consider adding melee combo counter decay? It's super annoying when a 12x combo counter goes down to 0 because at the moment no enemies have decided to spawn in the vicinity of the player. (And yes, I'm aware of various mods, but they make it last longer, there's nothing about decay.)

😛

The naramon Focus Tree has meele Combo counter decay as an option.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (PS4)Nogpl_23 said:

Can we expect an Atlas Rework soon? 

If you are looking for a rework for atlas that means your playstyle and build is not very good. All of atlas's abilities have their purposes if you can contact me in game I can give you small tour about Atlas

15 hours ago, ZephyrZone said:

Can you give Zephyr a proper rework? That'd be nice.

Any plans for reducing murmur grind? It's quite long.

More sentient weapons?

Impact status changed? The knockdown is very annoying currently.

Gas status change? It got neutered.

Plans to look at tigris prime and other status shotguns? Sancti tigris is currently better than tigris prime as it stands, and boar p is still underperforming.

Please make a new 2h nikana stance, Wize razor is very slow and extremely uncomfortable to use.

If you are looking for a Zephyr rework that means you are looking for a Gauss rework too cause both of the warframes are nearly identical But I am agreed with your other opinions

13 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

When Revenant rework?

Revenant is one of the most well balanced warframes in the game so please be logical. I mean it can crate thralls for free, it is practicly immortal if you have the right mods, it has a decent aoe channel ability and it can heal himself . Seriously what more do you want from it.

My questions are : Kuva Lich full overhaul release date ?
                              Will there be at least 10 more mission types other than exterminate with side quest for rail jack missions ? I mean its fun to play with a decent group but practicly all of the missions are the same mission with diffrent views
                               When will you remove the none self damage weapons aoe stagger? I mean playing with each of those weapons are not fun at all nore its challenging it is just annoying that is all.
                             When you going buff the aoe damage of all former self damage weapons to -50 percent instead of -90 percent so they will usefull again cause right now no one is using them?
                           When will we see the Arcane Tanker buff like we saw on the first devworkshop. It should give 1800 armor on level 5 instead 1200? There must be bug cause nerfing literarly half of what it is  definietly not a good desing choice and actually punishing the players 

DE, impact weapons are very bad right now, especially fast firing weapons
Do we get minus ips mods? will impact be connected with fire rate? what will you do about it?

21 arcanes for a rank 5 sounds like a system that will be changed again and again because it doesn´t make any sense
it just feels like everyone is loosing 11 arcanes of any type, what will you do about it? scarlet spear can´t solve it

Essential for the Devstream would be the question, what about trolls in scarlet spear? everyone is concerned

Edited by linn4you
  • Like 1