Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-Meta Weapons Viable Now

kwlingo

Can anyone tell me any weapon that cannot take out high level targets in game currently? Seems like all weapons are doing so good now with the elemental and armor scaling changes. I can't find one bad one. Some are quicker than others but can still do the job not like pre-update.

1 hour ago, ant99999 said:

Well, Stug is still trash, I assume. A truly wonderous weapon.

I heard its actually okay now Corrosive with a base 100% corrosive. I'd like to test this with a Viral/ Electric build later lol

I’m liking the sound of things with this topic. I haven’t done sorties yet (the highest non-endless I can do at the moment) with this new update, but now I’m thinking of testing my 4 forma’d Lato 😛

edit: Oh yeah, gonna test my Braton and Braton Prime (first Prime weapon) too

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

Are Sorties considered High Level these days? I assumed high level would be 90+ so maybe Veil in RJ or 30min+ Arby.

But to the point anything with forma and potato seems to be fine on anything 60 and lower.

Edited by Gashslapper
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

Try the Convectrix. Most criminaly underrated beam shotgun in the game. Now it can scale VERY good.

Yes I tried this a few days ago and now it shreads level 170 corrupted heavy gunners in simlacrum. Most weapons do now. Still trying to find some that dont

2小时前 , kwlingo 说:

I heard its actually okay now Corrosive with a base 100% corrosive. I'd like to test this with a Viral/ Electric build later lol

Don't build pure electric on a weapon with little to no status chance. Viral is fine tho.

Edited by yles9056

4 hours ago, ant99999 said:

Well, Stug is still trash, I assume. A truly wonderous weapon.

While I agree with you, whenever it's mentioned, I remember that one time when a crazy person took Stug Eidolon hunting... and actually making that garbage work!

Spoiler

Any weapon, if you put a catalyst and 5-6 forma in will do good through Kuva Flood level (~100). And can even push through to level 5 liches. 

Though efficiency is king. Especially if you invest in lens. Anytime I switch to a none main weapon, I am losing experience. I think it is bad design for the lens. But w.e. 

1 hour ago, nslay said:

While I agree with you, whenever it's mentioned, I remember that one time when a crazy person took Stug Eidolon hunting... and actually making that garbage work!

Hide contents

Ok....how did he break a limb already as the eidolon was still coming out of the ground at the 3:00 mark? 

Did someone else just really break the shield that soon?

Non-Meta weapons were always "viable". The issue with bad weapons isn't they aren't "viable", it's that they either require playing a specific Warframe, or are inefficient. After all, the only purpose of meta weapons is for efficiency. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nslay said:

Hide contents

lol I call this REAL End Game. ahhahahah