Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6

[DE]Megan

Alright, so the Murex missions have way too many sentients spawning now. The spawns are literally endless. Some team compositions are going to have huge problems if they have to wait for kill codes at all.

Everybody already uses the Limbo/Mesa meta, and the increased spawns just mean that now you have to use them.

19 minutes ago, Zackarihn said:

im loving titania prime, she's been a main of mine for a few years now. I really feel like i have to say it, but for the last little while, the prime weapons have been INCREDIBLY underwhelming in their variation from the original weapons.

• Baza saw only chance increases, range and mag size go up. while the crit chance increase is great, and i guess so is the status, the damage nor crit damage went up, which means it's kill potential stayed more or less the same as the original baza.
  • the corinth prime is no better faring in the whelming field... it's damage stayed exactly the same. no multishot up, no damage up, status stayed so low that it was pointless to increase it by 3%...  fire rate luckily went up, mag went up significantly which is nice to an extent, but the reload slowed right down due to it switching to a magazine fed weapon, rather than indivivdual shell loading like the original. all in all, the corinth upgrades were lack luster, and are certainly not worth buying, building or grinding for.
  • the pangolin was actually well balanced with it's prime, but that was partly because the original weapon was utter trash in the first place, meant for low-level usage. it now falls into the hybridised built catagory of melee weapons which is very safe and viable.
  • EDIT: Dex pixia prime has the same exact stats as the base dex pixia, except damage, where it's base damage at 100% ability strength (compared to the same conditions on the base titania build) is 40 total lower. 4 less in both impact and puncture, and 32 less in slash. this was taken from both titania and prime being at 100% unmodded, and the dex pixia as well. no mods were included in finding these numbers.

the least either of these weapons could ask for is bringing their crit multipliers up a smidge or simple damage increase by even ten points, or in the corinth's case, multishot increase. i dont like having a negative opinion of DE's work, i really dont, but it's just felt like the "primes are direct upgrades from the tenno knockoffs" case has fallen short of the old feel it had before. (ballistica - ballistica prime, that was a demonic buff of a weapon, and it came from most of the stats being changed around and changing of the firing type, from bursty crossbow to crossbow shotgun w/ ghosts???)

my other issue is the lackluster of exalted weapons. the exalted weapons of, for example, excalibur and valkyr, and of course the now primed titania... are good in their own way, but have nothing on the weapons that have freedom of build. for example, my nami skyla prime. on that, i have the freedom of using riven mods, set mods, and acolyte mods, and those allow my N-S prime to be among the most useful melee weapons i have, or even my hate. the fact that there are three seperate mod types that are cut off from exalted weapons, is just gimping them for the sake of gimping them. they, on their own, are not any better than a normal weapon of their respective types. sure, you could smack condition overload on any given weapon with any glint of status chance and call it "good", but we all know there's more to a build than condition overload. the builds shouldn't have to fight to be "as good" as a conventional weapon like they do. i think there's a certain feeling that's expected from weapons using the word "exalted" to describe them, and having them be "as good" as average weapons, just makes them seem redundant doesnt it? and with the introduction of things like the kuva brama literally taking the fun out of any game i find myself in with a player using one, i think it's about time the super-weapons of certain frames should see at LEAST riven generation, just to gain something of a well-needed buff. heck, my dex pixia have always been good, but nothing more. it'll one shot trash mobs just fine, but in those long duration runs or even big boss enemies like condrix or even eidolons, they're HEAVILY out done by a very specific meta because hey, the rubico prime+ chroma +volt = totally not overpowered. can we just have exalted weapons at least be useful against boss-type enemies? like, idk, have 20% of their damage be usable against eidolon shields? something. 

Thanks for posting this. I was really hoping that with Titania Prime would be some small buffs to her exalted. I really with the diwata would get a look over, and it would be nice to start allowing rivens and other restricted mods to be useable by the exalted weapons.

8 minutes ago, SinistralMessa said:

Alright, so the Murex missions have way too many sentients spawning now. The spawns are literally endless. Some team compositions are going to have huge problems if they have to wait for kill codes at all.

Everybody already uses the Limbo/Mesa meta, and the increased spawns just mean that now you have to use them.

On a good note, more kills = more intrinsics lol.

Ahhh Split Flights... There needs to be a category named "S#&$ that DE pulls and we still don't quit Warframe!"

It's not like DE is stupid enough to NOT realize that split flight would be AMAZING on bows like Brama or Lenz. I mean a accuracy nerf on a weapon with wich you aim for the ground anyways is not a real negativ anyways.

I can see the Dev meeting, in fornt of my inner eye, where they were talking about Split Flights introduction:

"Oh yeah, there is the issue of Split Flights. We should either rework it or at least put a BIG warningsign on that says 'Not useable with any bow that would actually benefit from it'"!

"Yeah we should really change the discription of it!"

But than Smarty-Dev-Mac-Smartypants stands up and goes like "Oh I got a better idea. Let's put the mod on baro for a weekend. Let as many players buy Split flights thinking they can equip it on bramma and co., and with that let them convert their prime parts into ducats rather than selling them for plat. So they end up some hundret plat short with a mod they will not be able to use and we can potentially sell more plat. Thats a win win win win ... at least for us."

And so Split Flights ended up in baros market without a Warningsign saying USELESS.

SEVERELY disappointed that you removed Venari's ability to heal Defense objectives... OpLinks? Sure. But ALL defense objectives? That is just ridiculous, I am sorry, I've likely never been more upset at a "nerf" in this game.

And to call it a "fix"...

Please reconsider.

This Image shows how it's been listed as an Intended Feature on Tip for Khora. This was not a "fix".

Spoiler

NbMa9of.jpg

Good job continuing to fix bugs, sincerely!

Unfortunately with or without bugs, the core design of the event's convoluted scoring systems still makes it impossible to progress at anything other than with a deeply committed, hyper-focused, and highly-optimized approach (oh and you still have to get at least a little lucky). 

Still all or nothing.  So it'll still be nothing from me. 

The absolutely only thing interesting about this event is the handful of new items one could barter for, but I can't get them on my play schedule, so oh well.

Each time I do try it, I'm reminded by the game that I shouldn't have bothered. 

Luckily there are still plenty of other opportunities to do virtually identical more interesting missions, but actually also progress myself in some way (i.e. acquire and empower the few weapons/frames I don't have yet). 

Granular rewards feel good, especially when paired with the satisfying core gameplay.

Theres a bug on the railjack side of scarlet spear making the host unable to switch from operator mode if activated inside a murex. Theres also a mix-up in the message timings of cy.

If by chance you read this... why not make a daily objective for the event? say, complete 5 runs on each side, each awarding 5k credits. This would help people who cant run the murex side get by much better. It would be izi pizi to implement as well...

If split flights doesn't work on Ivaras exalted bow it should not work on Cernos Prime either. Both have the same mechanic, multiple arrows.

Also on the same subject, Would Concentrated Arrow (ivara's augment) allow for split flights to be used?

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Another update of no hint at pricing or release of arcanes people want most. 

They explained several times now they withheld the good arcanes so that they could balance the reward pacing beforehand.

It's just that the whole system has been so horrifically bugged this entire time that they haven't even been able to start collecting the scoring data they need to balance anything!

may you look into the corinth prime its animations are bugged as well as its skins the reload is amazing and seems to work fine but there is no pump animation working im aware its day one but i thought i would put this out there just in case image is corinth prime with corinth solstice skinWarframe0161.jpg

thnx for the hard work. im sorry again. i actually really love what you guys do and only ever let the limbos get me down (way too down).

only advice i have is to make kuva floods up to lvl 150 and 2 per hour (i always would go there instead of similacrum to test now its gotten easier) ie: harder plz

involve teshin to go over tactics in a 1 page read 2 min spoken 3 spawn waves stored aboard condrix" and 1 wave defense uplink then 17 per attack wing "now get to fightn" and a "welcome to the fight" from little duck going over larger things like an inbox msg when they attack// updates as to status//info on what when where and prizes 1 page read text.

let me lock in a neg- on a riven so i can feel toward progression instead of 100's of k worth of non-rolls random feels too gambling plz thnx

have the condrix arms attack me and not the oplinks during the uplink ground phase and were golden i like SS now that i know when where how of the murex attacks 😄

stay healthy

Added a ‘Waiting for Satellite’ UI line when players are in the Murex Raid with their Oplinks down but have neglected to place the Satellite first. A few cases of ‘not receiving codes’ were a result of user error that this should fix. 

Neat, what about the ones that weren't, like mine?  Any progress in fixing the issue?

il y a 3 minutes, furrytrash. a dit :

may you look into the corinth prime its animations are bugged as well as its skins the reload is amazing and seems to work fine but there is no pump animation working im aware its day one but i thought i would put this out there just in case image is corinth prime with corinth solstice skin

You should put a topic in bug report section , not here...

Archived