Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am disappointed and frustrated with warframe

Suanni

11 hours ago, Darklord_Tou said:

DE is keep shotting themselves on the foot with new contents released in an absolute buggy state. Yes you guyz fix it later down the road sometimes but you will never get the hype you had when first released. Even if they do Railjack 2.0 , Railjack 3.0 or Railjack 4.0 if will never have the same hype it had back on Railjack 1.0 . 

So i did bunch of Railjack normal mission today (not scarlet spear one which lets be honest isnt really much of railjack) still had so many bugs months later. One of the notable bug was getting stuck after ending a mission and you cant even abort/leave cause it keep saying "cant abort already completed mission" and only way to get out is alt+f4. For the love of god DE take your time and dont release buggy mess and then wonder why everyone hates the mode. Beside that I think railjack when everything working fine is actualy a very fun mode 

The worse thing is that DE constantly nerfs our beloved loadouts, weapons, mechanics, and anything that’s deemed “not intended” while introducing grinding contents. It’s a double edged sword players are being dumped on and told to enjoy it. Wish DE could release a version that based on the best of 2017-2018 with none of those non-sense nerfs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George_PPS said:

The worse thing is that DE constantly nerfs our beloved loadouts, weapons, mechanics, and anything that’s deemed “not intended” while introducing grinding contents. It’s a double edged sword players are being dumped on and told to enjoy it. Wish DE could release a version that based on the best of 2017-2018 with none of those non-sense nerfs.

you mean like how they buffed all of our gear by nerfing enemy armor? or practically handed us all buff maxed arcanes?

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

you mean like how they buffed all of our gear by nerfing enemy armor? or practically handed us all buff maxed arcanes?

You know what some of the past meta weapons could do and how much worse they are right now. 

22 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

You know what some of the past meta weapons could do and how much worse they are right now. 

Worse as in all weapons can kill enemies just as fast now? Power is not WFs issue at all right now. 

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 2

On 2020-04-11 at 8:59 PM, Suanni said:

Should i stop playing uninstall it and move to another game? Or should I continue resisting in the hope that at some point they will listen to the community again?

you already know answer if you was playing/following game for last two years, there is no hope, it's just a race to the bottom

6 hours ago, 844448 said:

Erra cinematic on Veil Proxima if you're able to break the crystal in sentient anomaly as the beginning and they're making the new war into a long series so technically they're already started on christmas

Sorry to say, but I see no problem in my side with good PC and fast and stable internet so maybe explain what makes it terrible

Nope, my railjack is wrecking enemies so certainly not terrible and I'm giving away my spare avionics from doing railjack

Define "content"

And what if the system doesn't allow them to be connected without bugs at the moment? Should they just floor the gas pedal and connect everything with zero care of possible bug?

Last change on conclave is on Update 27.2 which is on March 5th, 2020 so which part of it not being touched several years later?

You don't mind them dropping things only for longer and more quests? And we have some lunatics that would scream retcon and crap if DE made a slip in the story so I doubt it's that easy writing the story quests, especially people just finish it in 2 hours and back to screaming for content again

Define "sustainable" and can you give an example of sustainable content without relying on grind and RNG that all games use to make their players go back to the same place over and over?

So what is the good game then when warframe is bad?

Erra cinematic is lazy and under done and again it falls under my ‘cheap 2 minute cutscene every few months’ , I was expecting a second dream or sacrifice like quest not some clips.

Scarlet spear is just trash you can read the hundreds of threads about it too early for me to go into detail and no it’s not about latency or crashes at all so Idk why u just flexed your pc? Like ok? lol

you missed the point entirely again , my railjack is OP but there is no squad link, no lich ships, no capital ships … could go on I’d say only like 20% of what was axrusllt shown to us is in game. Stop glory boating your d!ck around I’m not talking about PCs or mos setups or whatever you completely missed what I was even complaining about lmao 

Define content? I don’t know do I look like a developer to you? 

yes. That is what DE promised so yes, I want it NOW. Don’t make promises if you can’t keep them, not my problem if it’s do able or not they said they would so I’m expecting it. Simple as that 

AGAIN you missed my point entirely. Patch fixing doesn’t count as a update. Conclave has been pretty much unplayed by 99% of the warframe player base, when was the last time we got a new mode ? New reward? Update centred around it? Improved like for example: railjack vs railjack , k drive racing? Etc . Some meansly Update like ‘fixed texturing in conclave’ is laughable.

for the 100th time you missed my point entirely. If you even read what I put I mentioned EXACTLY what THEY REMOVED to quote on quote ‘free up resources’ and look at where we are, half baked updates at the expense of other things. So yes, I would like my lore back cuz they’re clearly not doing miracles by sacrificing it 

fully baked updates with a nice caramel glaze on top 😌 not whatever the hell Liches have become compared to what was said lol

You purposely missed out my other rants to what I’m guessing is your lack of ability to defend DE over 😉 next time read and understand what I actually said before talking about how fast your pc is again cuz that was just embarrassing 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Felsagger said:

That is exactly the main problem with Warframe. The abuse of RNG for everything. For example the excessive ranking up of weapons once you introduce a forma. That XP should come on five rounds of Hydron instead of two long 20 rounds each. The same applies to war frames. The other situation is the excessive fragmentation of all resources to form pieces and then those pieces to rearm the weapons. Again the excessive grind time IS artificial. 

Yes, speak for YOURSELF. 

Abuse of RNG? When did grinding suddenly become synonymous with xp grinding?

First you claim RNG is what sustains a game, then all of a sudden you claim it is the grind, which is now according to you the same as RNG? The more I read from you, the less you seem to know about gaming at all.

What is it you have said so far across the threads?

WF is a moba and an rts. Overwatch is a moba aswell apparently. RNG is the same as XP grinding. Games are sustained through RNG only.

Yep yep, you sure know what you are talking about. /s

I should have honestly given up on you when you compared WF to moba and rts games.

edit: Oh right, the gem that you also brought up in the other thread. Apparently Plains of Ediolon and Orb Valis are sanboxes!

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Abuse of RNG? When did grinding suddenly become synonymous with xp grinding?

They fall under the general set of excessive grinding. RNG happens on the drop of items such as Acceltra blue print or prime parts. XP grinding is excessive and artificial on weapon leveling. 

First you claim RNG is what sustains a game, then all of a sudden you claim it is the grind, which is now according to you the same as RNG? The more I read from you, the less you seem to know about gaming at all.

False. I said that RNG DO NOT SUSTAIN THE GAME ALONE. Learn to read.

The good use of RNG happens when you use it to create diversity and unpredictable spawning of the enemy. You do not use it on the rewards or the drop chance tables. 

What is it you have said so far across the threads?

Yes you are not paying any attention. 

WF is a moba and an rts. Overwatch is a moba aswell apparently. RNG is the same as XP grinding. Games are sustained through RNG only.

Wrong again. Don't twist the words. RNG is not the same as XP gain. Both are used in an abusive way overextending the hours of exposition. 

Yep yep, you sure know what you are talking about. /s

Yep, yep, you proved that I have to update the ignore list. Reasoning with you is the same as reasoning with a brick. 

Edited by Felsagger
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

False. I said that RNG DO NOT SUSTAIN THE GAME ALONE. Learn to read.

No you didnt, I said that.

This is what you said.

21 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Completely wrong. 

Sustainability is artificially done with RNG. Over extensive artificial grinding. 

As an answer to me saying the game has sustainability since it can hold people for several hours. I never said what sustainability it had, or what the balance of it was, just that it has it to the point that it can keep players occupied for thousands of hours. So I still ask, what is "completely wrong"? I never said it didnt have RNG, or a grind.

You clearly claim in that very quote that the gameplay itself or the fun doesnt lead to sustainability. And in your other answer to me you highlighted "through both RNG" and then just go on talking about specifically RNG. You've never once implied sustain comes from anything else in either of your posts. You completely ignore that good gameplay also adds sustainability because it adds replay value due to people simply having fun while playing and the grind is secondary.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

having fun while playing and the grind is secondary.

That's how I approach the game 90% of the time.  Play the stuff I enjoy and eventually every grind takes care of itself.  

It takes longer, sure, but I'm not in a race.   I prefer to take my time, relax and have (wait for it) FUN.

It also means I never really experience content drought as there's always something for me to do or a goal to aim for.  Grind is only a big problem if you're trying to race through stuff, it makes things frustrating cos you want it NOW!  

Learn patience my dear tenno and the rewards will come.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

That's how I approach the game 90% of the time.  Play the stuff I enjoy and eventually every grind takes care of itself.  

It takes longer, sure, but I'm not in a race.   I prefer to take my time, relax and have (wait for it) FUN.

It also means I never really experience content drought as there's always something for me to do or a goal to aim for.  Grind is only a big problem if you're trying to race through stuff, it makes things frustrating cos you want it NOW!  

This game, Warframe, is becoming an accessory game. Your approach is much better. I will invest money on other games that worth the money and play this from time to time expecting nothing out of it. Better that way. If the game improves, good, if it dies, I pick another and substitute. Pretty simple. 

Edited by Felsagger

1 hour ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Exactly!

I'm doing the same myself, except around events where the grind becomes priority since it is time limited. With everything else I just put the fun first and the rest second. Just as I more or less ignored eidolons since the arcanes wouldnt impact me that much and I had a feeling they'd be available elsewhere in time, which suddenly they were. 

2 minutes ago, MPonder said:

After you completed star chart, fortuna/cetus stuff and Railjack, you are done in Warframe, as a game that is ON since when? 2013? So much content.

I respectfully disagree.

I just enjoy the gameplay, I don't need a reward to play a mission, I can just jump in and have fun.

I enjoy putting builds together, helping new players, trying different load out combinations etc.   Like I said above, I'm not in a race.  I have most the things the game can offer in terms of rewards but that doesn't mean I can't find something fun and engaging to do.

If I ever reach the point where playing wf becomes a chore, I'll just move on rather than make salt filled threads that the game doesn't pander to me.   I'm not that precious.   That's not to say I don't think there are problems with the game, of course there are.  It's seven years old with several million lines of code, bugs are to be expected even with the best qa possible.   If you've ever used any big IT system you'll know how common bugs can be.

As for engaging content, I think the game is full of it.  The problem is so many players only want the rewards and the gameplay is secondary.   Any actual work required to get those rewards is always labelled too grindy.   So the solution to that is remove grind and make rewards easy to get.  Then when you've played a couple of hours and got the new shiny its waaahhh, content drought.   I honestly feel sorry for de trying to keep this community happy.

• Like 6

I respectfully disagree.

I just enjoy the gameplay, I don't need a reward to play a mission, I can just jump in and have fun.

I enjoy putting builds together, helping new players, trying different load out combinations etc.   Like I said above, I'm not in a race.  I have most the things the game can offer in terms of rewards but that doesn't mean I can't find something fun and engaging to do.

If I ever reach the point where playing wf becomes a chore, I'll just move on rather than make salt filled threads that the game doesn't pander to me.   I'm not that precious.   That's not to say I don't think there are problems with the game, of course there are.  It's seven years old with several million lines of code, bugs are to be expected even with the best qa possible.   If you've ever used any big IT system you'll know how common bugs can be.

As for engaging content, I think the game is full of it.  The problem is so many players only want the rewards and the gameplay is secondary.   Any actual work required to get those rewards is always labelled too grindy.   So the solution to that is remove grind and make rewards easy to get.  Then when you've played a couple of hours and got the new shiny its waaahhh, content drought.   I honestly feel sorry for de trying to keep this community happy.

Thanks for saying that so well, I completly agree.

But, the poster you repond to thinks that anyone that does not share thier outlook is lazy and has low standards, so it's like talking to a wall.

This love it or hate it, my way or the highway attitude in a world of grey is something some people simply cannot accept...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Felsagger said:

That is exactly the main problem with Warframe. The abuse of RNG for everything. For example the excessive ranking up of weapons once you introduce a forma. That XP should come on five rounds of Hydron instead of two long 20 rounds each. The same applies to war frames. The other situation is the excessive fragmentation of all resources to form pieces and then those pieces to rearm the weapons. Again the excessive grind time IS artificial. 

1) Leveling a weapon has literally nothing to do with RNG.

2) As long as 4 people are in the group, which there almost always are on Hydron, and it’s the only weapon you have equipped, you can level a weapon from 0 to 30 and extract at wave 15. Takes about 15 minutes, not that bad considering the game is about grinding.

• Like 1

I respectfully disagree.

Word.🙏

2 hours ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

I respectfully disagree.

You said nothing to contradict what I said. you can play with one-handed, without mods, with the eyes closed, with different loadouts, you still be  running the things I listed with the same simple objective.

Edited by MPonder

I still enjoy warframe even tho im probably bunred out on it. I dislike rivens, hate aberations, and question some sales tatics of DE recently, but that is why other games exist. 

Iv been palying a lot of D2 and that is a sh*t show right now. I dislike that DE is going for a more "sessional" content type of thing as of recent, but that is how a lot of markets are going. 

Sometimes you just need to step back, and it can be ok to just not come back. 

Id say go outside but... ya... hobbys or other games are a good option.

• Like 1