Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Multiple weapons being able to hurt and proc status on your warframe (Mutalist Cernos, Torid, Stug or Pox)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Shooting with either of "Mutalist Cernos, Torid, Stug or Pox" and getting close to their area damage
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They shouldn't damage nor proc any status effect on myself
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They proc whatever status effect is on the weapon and/or deal damage to their owner
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

• TYPE: Avionics
  • DESCRIPTION: The Particle Ram gets incredibly flashy, to the point it hurts my eyes. I'm lucky to not suffer from epilepsy becayse this might easily cause it.
  • VISUAL: I couldn't record it for lack or appropriate tools.
  • REPRODUCTION: I believe it depends on the Railjack movements. There are some rare moments when the Particle Ram looks stable, but it never lasts long, just a few seconds.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ... not having to rik an epileptic seizure?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't had any noticeble effect, but I could feel my eyes getting tired.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, since the moment the Particle Ram gets activated.

TYPE: Launcher

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to download the update, it stops every minute
  • REPRODUCTION: everytime 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish, the game to launch.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: [In-Game, plains of eidolon rainy day and night]
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing issues:
  1. dye and sentinel precept fail to highlitght fishes, only a very faint outline on the few fish spawning
  2. fishes not spawning after the first one
  3. fish gets actually killed by fishing spears giving no capture screen
  4. dyes and baits sinking instead of floating in the eastern ocean area
  • VISUAL: []
  • REPRODUCTION: attempting to fish immediately highlights the issuess above
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  1. fishes should get highlighted
  2. fish spawning after deploying baits and dye
  3. spearing a fish resulting in the usual capture screen with weight etc.
  4. dye/bait floating on the water while its effect lasts
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  1. nothing happens / only a single fish is made very faintly visible
  2. a single fish spawning as above
  3. fish gets actually "killed" by the hit and leaves nothing
  4. dye/bait sinking instantly in some areas of open sea, no apparent effect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: so far 100% even after restarting, raborting to cetus, aborting to orbiter

TYPE: In-game, Railjack

DESCRIPTION: If you fast-travel within the railjack via the tactical overlay while on one of the side guns, the gun controls remain attached to your forearms.

VISUAL: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1023950208136123436/1FAF223066B2D66EFEDA866C7E2F008511BC4F95/

REPRODUCTION: Man a gun, then fast-travel via the tactical overlay while on the gun.

EXPECTED RESULT: Gun controls detach from player model

OBSERVED RESULT: Gun controls remain attached

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

3 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Please re-read the section about the Avionics changes in the patch notes:

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

None of your avionics are gone, you will have an unranked Vidar Bulkhead, Lavan Hyperflux etc. in your inventory. Please re-rank them to gain the same values as before the update.

I'm not complaining that my avionics are gone. I'm complaining that before the update I could slot all maxed out avionics with plenty to spare, and now I can't. (Well, also Hardened Casing was left installed and ranked by the script, but I'm not really complaining about that.)

Also, -SR-NewSwordman777 seems to be complaining that he doesn't have predator at all, which can't have been intended.

• TYPE: Railjack ownership
  • DESCRIPTION: I managed to break Railjack we took on a mission, flying out in an amalgamation of my Railjack and the Host's. It looked like his Railjack from the inside and appeared to use his Avionics (judging by ship abilities), it looked like my Railjack on the inside and used my guns, presumably with my guns' stats. This happened twice. The second time, the Railjack looked and behaved like the Host's ship, but still used my guns.
  • REPRODUCTION: I went to customise my Railjack as the host started the mission. I clicked "Avionics" JUST as the host started a mission. I saw the game hitch for a moment, load up my Railjack and have just enough time to show it to me before I was pulled into a loading screen. What we loaded into was what I described above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not had a chance to try and replicate this issue. It's hard to do with pubbies and it'll be a while before I'm able to test with friends.

*edit*
Follow-up: I was contacted by the host. It appears his Railjack is permanently broken, using my guns. He attempted to disband the team, and it's still using my guns.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fish aren't spawning in the Plains (haven't checked the Vallis). The few that do spawn don't get caught. Luminous Dye doesn't work. Also, at night, and with deferred rendering Hotspots are not really visibile, and have inverted colors (the white splashes show as black).
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Every Fishing attempt does this.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish spawning, being highlighted by Luminous dye, being catchable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Fish visible, the water gurgling sounds that company fish spawning are heard, but no fish can be seen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every attempt has this behaviour, in every fishing spot.

TYPE: [ In-Game] any mission Rj and normal

DESCRIPTION: Mutalist Cernos clouds has self-damage since this update  

REPRODUCTION: Once the arrow hits something the could effect start and you get damage. Tested in multiple missions

EXPECTED RESULT: The expectation is that the map will turn in a death trap that will kill you

OBSERVED RESULT: You get the full weapon damage from the cloud and you die

REPRODUCTION RATE. Works every time you walk in a cloud. Tested in multiple missions including solo

• TYPE: In-Game graphics
  • DESCRIPTION: With Titania Prime, when you use a skin on the Sepfhan Zaw, it projects the energy color over her whole body (not head, though).
  • VISUAL: Without skin: https://imgur.com/uqSKC3g  With Skin: https://imgur.com/Z6RDwxp
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Sepfahn Zaw (might work with other Zaws, I don't know), equip a skin on that Zaw (I did Nikana Ryu Skin). Energy projects all over Titania Prime's body.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Titania Prime's body should not get covered in a sheath of energy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Titania Prime's body got covered in a sheath of energy.

One thing to note: If you step out of the Arsenal, it might look like the bug disappeared while on your ship. But as soon as you load into a mission, it will be back. This is the same bug that Wisp used to have. My guess, when the new dash animation for Titania Prime was implemented, some code was copy-pasted from Wisp, but that code included this bug.

EDIT: This also applies to Wisp again. This was on old bug for Wisp that got fixed. It's back, baby!

TYPE: In-game, Visuals
DESCRIPTION: Particle Ram flickering.
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: Play as Client, when Host have Particle Ram. Let him use Boost and Drift with ocassionaly strafe and reverse (basically - agressive flying).
EXPECTED RESULT: Particle Ram should change brightness without flickering.
OBSERVED RESULT: Particle Ram rapidly flickers for Clients when it should just change bightness for Host.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Played 3 missions in a row when Host had Particle Ram. Issue observed every time. Confirmed by another Clients when i asked about flickering in Squad chat.

• TYPE: In-game, Animation
  • DESCRIPTION: Running with a secondary equipped as wisp
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply having your weapon  equipped while in the running animation for wisp, the severity of the bug will get worse at faster speeds.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon should smoothly  flow with her running animation 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Wisp's gun will twitch out every other second when running. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, every mission

• TYPE: In-Game, mid-mission.
  • DESCRIPTION:Mutalist Cernos clouds giving self status procs and consequently damage.
  • VISUAL: UI showing status effects as normal, but you should not get the status procs.
  • REPRODUCTION: just walking into the mutalist cernos cloud.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not get status procs on yourself.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Taking status procs and the consequential damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you get inside the cloud.

There's a bug with Nidus's Ravenous that causes the strands of infestation to be colorless, instead of taking on colors from Nidus like they used to.

• TYPE: Graphics / Colors
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Nidus and pressing 4.
  • VISUAL: Quick screenshot from the current patch, see below for old examples: 0tLmgwQ.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Nidus, get 3+ infestation stacks, stand near vertical geometry, press 4.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The strands of infestation from the ground to the geomtry should take on Nidus's colors.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They're white instead.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

This bug has been around since the graphics overhaul patch last September and I have reported it multiple times since then (along with some unrelated frustrations with uncolorable effects on Nidus's abilities that were already there).

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1125408-nidus-energy-colors-even-more-broken-than-before/

• DESCRIPTION: The mod "Entropy Spike" for the Bolto pistol causes self damage.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mod and shoot the ground.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It is in line with the mods description to "(Use with caution)" However I thought that self damage wasn't supposed to be in the game anymore?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self damage occurs.

43 minutes ago, yheya said:

TYPE: Launcher

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to download the update, it stops every minute
  • REPRODUCTION: everytime 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish, the game to launch.

The same. Waiting for an answer

• DESCRIPTION: Tenebrous ephemera cannot be colorized
  • VISUAL: /
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip tenebrous ephemera and try changing its color
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tenebrous ephemera inherits attachment energy color.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing

As reported in

• DESCRIPTION: The mod "Relentless combination" for melee weapons haven't worked (does not increase the combo counter or reset the decay timer) since the mainline update before scarlet spear.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mod and either through natural means or forced status procs cause a slash status with your melee weapon and look at the combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Combocounter increase and timer reset on slash proc damage tick.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens.

Type: In-Game
Description: Every time I upgrade my avionics, it crashes.
Reproduction: Try upgrading an avionic.
Expected Result: Being able to upgrade avionics without Warframe AND your computer crashing
Observed Result: Computer freaking out, as well as Warframe and other windows, leading to a needed reboot.
Reproduction Rate: 100%

Holding G to remove waypoint only works as Host.  

• DESCRIPTION: Holding G to remove waypoint does not work as Client
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Join squad, hold G. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should remove waypoint since this update
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It relocates the wapoint, (and only removes if you aim at the same spot)

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I can´t see fishes to hunt, after this update (in Cetus).
  • VISUAL: Can´t see fishes in Cetus (and Fortuna maybe, i don´t try).
  • REPRODUCTION: Always
  • EXPECTED RESULT: -
  • OBSERVED RESULT: -

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Missions now reward more Credits at End of Mission to tie some of the main currencies into the reward structure more heavily. 

• Earth Proxima Missions reward 30,000 - 45,000 Credits depending on the node.
  • Saturn Proxima Missions reward 50,000 - 75,000 Credits depending on the node.
  • Veil Proxima Missions reward 80,000 - 150,000 Credits depending on the node. 

• DESCRIPTION: Credits not being rewarded as mentioned.
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete any railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Veil proxima mission should have rewarded atleast 80,000 credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Veil proxima mission rewarded 200-300 credits

• DESCRIPTION: Sorting relics by Name is broken
  • VISUAL: 9CNtYl.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to orbiter > ESC > EQUIPMENT > VOID RELIC REFINEMENT > NAME
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Relics are presented in sorted ascending alphabetical name order
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Relics are presented in a random order
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (every time)

Archived