Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game: Railjack Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Credit Amount is not the correct 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete a Railjack Mission as normal in Earth/Saturn/Veil Proxima
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Earth Proxima Missions reward 30,000 - 45,000 Credits depending on the node.
    • Saturn Proxima Missions reward 50,000 - 75,000 Credits depending on the node.
    • Veil Proxima Missions reward 80,000 - 150,000 Credits depending on the node. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ~ 700 Credits upon Mission Completion
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Railjack Mission

• TYPE: In-Game: Railjack Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Fire deals no damage
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Acquire a fire while in the Railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fire does considerable damage to Railjack over time
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Health and Shields do not change. No damage is dealt to the Railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Railjack Mission
  • PLAYER NOTE: I feel that fires on the Railjack should be similar to how the fire effects look when destroying a reactor on an enemy crewship. A small fire dealing a lot of damage doesn't make sense

6 minutes ago, ExileFR said:
  • TYPE: Login
  • DESCRIPTION: Logging back in after a required update (second or third time today, Railjack Revisited must be making some waves)
  • VISUAL: You know what the login screen looks like, but logout had been normal, so the kneeling warframe was my Hildryn, not the default Excalibur.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened every time I tried to log in after the update - until I tried one more time 5 minutes ago, for this bug report.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Log in to game as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got a message saying "A New Version of Warframe is available. Exit to update blah blah blah"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I tried to log in, until a few minutes ago.

Same thing happened to me, Idk what's going on. I made a post about this but it was either taken down or it failed to post correctly. Considering I saw the post go up, I want to assume the former but I hope that wasn't the case. Best part about this is that I can't even log in, it just says the game has a new update and won't let me log in. Either way I would expect DE makes a post about this

railjack intergrated avionic have been removed and no longer able to find or install maxed out mods which show up when i go into upgrading the mods, Tactical and Battle are working fine and show maxed out mods.

Sorted had to max out new mods and then reinstall no idea why they where only ones removed...

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Waiting to see how much damage the now "very harmful" fires would do to my Railjack
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: As far as I can tell, let your Railjack catch a fire
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Excepted to see my Railjack being damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage was taken ( waited about 1 minute or 2 to see )
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea. I will update if it starts to burn.

• TYPE: Rail jack UI
  • DESCRIPTION: All of my install avionics in integrated tab are gone.
  • VISUAL: They're missing.
  • REPRODUCTION: Prior to loading my avionics tab. I updated my reactor from 98 to 100. When I opened the avionics tab to use the new storage. nothing but battle and tactical installed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to have 4 unused capacity to add my last tactical avionic.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I had no integrated avionics installed and when I went to re-install them I didn't have them in my inventory. Same result after re-logging.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea. I see a lot of similar complaints on the first page along before posting this.

Type: In-game

Description: Rolling sounds for Titania Prime, that were not present till the update

Visual: N/A

Reproduction: Rolling with Titania

Expected result: I dunno. A woosh? 

Observed result: Rolly noises. 

Reproduction rate: 100% of the time

NOTE: I know this isn't much of an issue, but people might nitpick it. Frankly getting tired of negativity from the community.

• TYPE: [PC, Railjack/Avionics]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Some hours after the update I went to my Railjack to redo my Railjack Avionics loadout when all of the upgraded Integrated Avionics i had where just gone no counting Battle and Tactical Avionics only Integrated]
  • VISUAL: [Not available]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Go to Railjack/Avionics]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [That i would have had my Avionics like i left them and not gone]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [That there was none of my Integrated Avionics ]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Well 100% since it can only happen once and it did]

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Giant Titania.
  • VISUAL: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/524419783245037583/705877571707076688/unknown.png?width=1204&height=677
  • REPRODUCTION: In your railjack activate Titania's 4 go into operator exit the railjack and re-enter railjack or recall back in. (Can also be done with other ships or stations.)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I return to my railjack I am normal size.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am a giant.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:Archwing launcher blueprint is missing after updating to the current update, is not built and not in inventory.
  • VISUAL.:
  • https://imgur.com/06ok8fj
  • https://imgur.com/JSIpUeq
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to replicate since I had the blueprint before the update
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blueprint should be visible and able to be built
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blueprint missing and is not build
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only occurred after the recent update

24 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

Parts of the tactical map get cut off by the UI depending on where you are on the ship (Needs to NOT happen ever. Makes coming back to the pilot station from the forges impossible at times or vice versa)

e8a9af35078520b436859c2d562330e4.png

Yep, it's happening for me as well.  The ability of the 4th player in the Tactical Menu prevents warping from the front of the ship directly to the forge.

15 minutes ago, Rhalia2 said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:Archwing launcher blueprint is missing after updating to the current update, is not built and not in inventory.
  • VISUAL.:
  • https://imgur.com/06ok8fj
  • https://imgur.com/JSIpUeq
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to replicate since I had the blueprint before the update
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blueprint should be visible and able to be built
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blueprint missing and is not build
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only occurred after the recent update

Same problem here.

• TYPE: Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Exiting railjack in dry dock results in screen fading to black and when screen returns still inside railjack rather than in the dry dock after travelling to dry dock via railjack (ex: back from mission/board railjack to travel to dry dock at orbiter)
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Exit railjack when in dry dock
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player should exit railjack properly and be at dry dock.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Screen fades and reappears as should but player remains in railjack afterwards

====

FRIST PROBLEM

=====

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: A have not the Archwing launcher in the fundry
  • VISUALunknown.png?width=806&height=398
  • REPRODUCTION: Just look in the fundry if you don't have crafted it yet
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have the archwing launcher
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can craft the archwning launcher

====
    SECOND
  • =====

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: I use key drive WHILE pressing ZQSD. And i'm passing thought the ground. Infinite falling till a mate can extract me. In cetus.
  • VISUALunknown.png
  • unknown.png?width=806&height=518
  • REPRODUCTION: Use k-drive hooverboard while pressing ZQSD
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Just use my k-drive normaly
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Infinite falling under the ground
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime i do the (REPRODUCTION)

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After fusing my equipped photor wing turret, UI wasn't saying where it was equipped anymore. Launched the mission and the photor became my nose turret and wasn't being animated properly in launch cutscene
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/T3ZsxYa
  • REPRODUCTION: haven't tried it yet, don't have materials
  • EXPECTED RESULT: fused item should stay in the equipped position after fusing and animate normally in cutscene
  • OBSERVED RESULT: as seen in imgs
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: can't reproduce it yet

• DESCRIPTION: When firing photor into munitions vortex a 3rd beam appears on the screen at a different angle than the two turrets
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/QrfNeEA
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

• DESCRIPTION: You can still use a frame's ability 4 without it being unlocked by using it from the railjack
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/xIM52P1
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not being able to use a locked ability by using railjack tactical (don't really know if this is intended or not, just pointing it out in case its an oversight)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

• DESCRIPTION: The resource boost is either not working properly or its over-buffed, dunno, just felt really weird
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/arfOuGf
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't really know what to think about this one but, even in the best conditions, getting 10 000 titanium on earth in 5 mins is a little over-buffed imo if there isn't a bug affecting it atm
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

• TYPE: Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Titania Prime has a strange effect over her skin, taking her energy colour.  Changing any visuals will remove the effect until exiting and reentering the armory.  Starting a mission sometimes has this same effect, sometimes it oes away.  Upon return to the Orbiter the effect is back again.  Changing any of the purple colours on the skin does not affect the colour of the bug.  In addition, there is a floating particle effect in front of her which follows where she is facing.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/pCmOwgJ
  • REPRODUCTION: This occurs upon entering the orbiter or using the Arsenal.  It sometimes occurs in missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect this not to happen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It does happen.

Teleport-to-player via tactical menu fails consistently when teleporting to a player on a Grineer Galleon (on Pyr Captain assassination objectives). Target Player is definitely on Galleon, though their subtext reads "Missile Platform", and I am teleported into the vacuum of space in my Archwing rather than the Galleon (or even the Missile Platform).

• DESCRIPTION:Teleport-to-player via tactical menu fails consistently when teleporting to a player on a Grineer Galleon (on Pyr Captain assassination objectives). Target Player is definitely on Galleon, though their subtext reads "Missile Platform", and I am teleported into the vacuum of space in my Archwing rather than the Galleon (or even the Missile Platform).
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Join mission with a captain mission obj. After a player enters Galleon (quest objective updates to say Kill Pyr/Blite Captain), open tactical menu and teleport to that player.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would, after a short delay, be teleported to the player on the Galleon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am, after a short delay, teleported into space (in my archwing).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Even on re-use after being deposited in space I am ported into space.

• TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: All of my Installed INTEGRATED avionics are gone, Also the unranked versions of them. 
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: ship had just 1000hp (instead of the usual 6060) so i went checking
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my avionics where i put them (but actually dont care so much, still have alot of dirac from event)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all ranked INTEGRATED avionics
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I guess non replicable

Edit: Read the Patch notes ... its supposed to be so. They changed it so that only one Maufactorer variant is there. And to do so removed all Mods without further notice.

9 hours ago, Cyborg3201 said:
  • TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Mutiple(2) Hull weave versions in avionics
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/jM00P1R  (no faction)
  • REPRODUCTION: can equip both version , 100%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 1 version , as all other version should been removed by script
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1 extra version with no faction

Have the exact same thing.

You can see that it still thinks there are different houses.

• TYPE: ingame, Avionics
  • DESCRIPTION: Installed Avionics are missing, previously upgraded Avionics can't be found anywhere (eg. Zetki Bulkhead)
  • VISUAL: attached spoiler below
  • REPRODUCTION: Opening and closing the Avionics page
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Previously installed Avionics should still be installed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Previously acquired Avionics no longer installed, and missing from inventory
Spoiler

469f348243d64a5328032f965f4f322d.jpg

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Rank 10 Tactical - Join Warp still does not work.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Join Warp ability to join a teammate from tactical screen in RJ mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It's supposed to teleport me to the selected teammate's location as it's description states
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Doesn't teleport to teammate selected, instead dumps you at a random point in space (in AW) around 14km away from the person you selected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. Tested as client.

35 minutes ago, thurmack said:

Teleport-to-player via tactical menu fails consistently when teleporting to a player on a Grineer Galleon (on Pyr Captain assassination objectives). Target Player is definitely on Galleon, though their subtext reads "Missile Platform", and I am teleported into the vacuum of space in my Archwing rather than the Galleon (or even the Missile Platform).

• DESCRIPTION:Teleport-to-player via tactical menu fails consistently when teleporting to a player on a Grineer Galleon (on Pyr Captain assassination objectives). Target Player is definitely on Galleon, though their subtext reads "Missile Platform", and I am teleported into the vacuum of space in my Archwing rather than the Galleon (or even the Missile Platform).
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Join mission with a captain mission obj. After a player enters Galleon (quest objective updates to say Kill Pyr/Blite Captain), open tactical menu and teleport to that player.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would, after a short delay, be teleported to the player on the Galleon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am, after a short delay, teleported into space (in my archwing).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Even on re-use after being deposited in space I am ported into space.

Had this too, could not TP to players in a Murex in a sentient anomaly. Would just leave me stranded in space :(
Tried to TP from space to player, also tried to TP from RJ to player. Both times just took me to space somewhere random. Would be nice to have this working again

Archived