Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich mission in NW

KazuXSora

Hey guys so here are 3 new act for nightwave introduced in Glassmaker:

• Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
  • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
  • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

Its just bad mainly cuz some people dont play kuva lich or have already collected 16/16 kuva weapon.

Personally, I already have all kuva weapon i wanted with high % and its useless to have a kuva lich active as you need to pay "tax" at the end of a mission currently occupied by the lich (and other useless dialogue at start)

All in all, why bother farming murmur to kill a lich for 7000pt when the nw could due for another 6 months..

• Like 10

I guess some way to reroll Nightwave quests wouldn't hurt and would quell complains about having to do Kuva Liches/Railjack but otherwise those quests aren't different from any others that require you to do specific thing (Hydrolist, Thumper etc.).

17 минут назад, KazuXSora сказал:

you need to pay "tax" at the end of a mission currently occupied by the lich

Don't you get all of the "tax" back after dealing with lich?

Edited by Randomeer
  • Like 1

I dont see how this is different from being forced into fighting giant zombie ent robots during a rave party. I rather take the lich tasks any day of the week since I get worthwhile stuff doing so, like requiem relics for an increased kuva gain when I sit down to farm kuva in the fortress.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

The difference is easy, all tasks can be done in minutes, some even under 60 seconds, liches however, with bad luck and screwed spawns can turn into 6+ hours.

Unacceptable. I really thought they would not #*!% up more with nightwave and they just did.

And there's still no feature of declining and re-rolling acts.

This is not really true even on a bad roll of luck this takes maybe 3hours max solo if you have all the requiem mods and I would I had two unlucky runs in a row and it took me 3 play sessions (1hour where I do other things along kuva liches) where I would find all the mods but get the order wrong.

And like others have mentioned this is optional content you can skip all the tasks you don't wnat to do and still get max rank.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

The difference is easy, all tasks can be done in minutes, some even under 60 seconds, liches however, with bad luck and screwed spawns can turn into 6+ hours.

Unacceptable. I really thought they would not #*!% up more with nightwave and they just did.

And there's still no feature of declining and re-rolling acts.

We dont need 100% completion though. So skipping 1 elite task from time to time will not do squat to your progress.

Hush aswell as Reclaimed can be done at the same time for instance and if you do a capture mission those two are knocked out in 1½ to 2 minutes. Killing the Kuva Lich itself is a bonus incase people run liches anyways.

Also, 6+ hours!? Do not buy lotto tickets ever man, your luck is abyssmal. The worst I've had was between 2-3 hours while going mainly solo.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Better than being forced to do Eidolons

I havent started Liching at all because I was kind of intimidated. But I have 160 Hydrocaps.

So are you saying Liches arent that bad? I kinda wanna start it cause I'm at a point in the game where I think I can handle it.

1 minute ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

So let me get this straight, 1 hour was considered over the top for 1 act for 7k points and was changed accordingly, but 3-6 hours is fine?

It's bullS#&$, that's what it is.

And skipping? Oh I did that with intermission 2 and only reached rank 17 or something, so please, go ahead and miss me with "you can skip all you want and still reach max rank"

We need changes to this awful system.

You skipped quest, and only hit rank 17, on intermission 2, that was 5 months long, nah bruh the problem ain't the system, its you

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

So let me get this straight, 1 hour was considered over the top for 1 act for 7k points and was changed accordingly, but 3-6 hours is fine?

And skipping? Oh I did that with intermission 2 and only reached rank 17 or something, so please, go ahead and miss me with "you can skip all you want and still reach max rank"

I skipped Eidolon, Profit taker and ESO and had no problem getting all the rewards. 

• Like 2

15 минут назад, (XB1)TyeGoo сказал:

I'm sick of this. 

Again, 1 hour acts WERE REMOVED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH WHICH THEY SAID THEMSELVES ON STREAM MULTIPLE TIMES. 

HOW in their mind is hours of slog for liches where most people already have everything considered a better act?????

1 hour acts were removed because you had to do 1 hour in one sitting, without failing and often with friends. You don't have to do Lich in hour straight without breaks, you have a week to progress to it (likely more since you can recover past weeks' acts). Besides, there is still 'complete 3 sorties' act that is unlikely to be completed in less than an hour (in fact you can't since sorties are once per day).

EDIT: Oh yeah, and since Lich missions are stuff like capture, exterminate etc. you can usually get those other acts done while progressing the Lich.

Edited by Randomeer
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Oh I run into plenty of bullS#&$, clearly pointing out that the system is still flawed, but what does DE do instead of fixing it? FORCE IT unto everyone, I mean, amirite? Must work and fix for itself.

I can't believe I trusted them again and they serve me this bullS#&$. 

WHILE THE WHOLE GOD DAMN INTERNET IS FULL OF A THOUSAND ACTS THAT ARE 100X BETTER THAN WHAT WE GET 

I'm sick of this. 

Again, 1 hour acts WERE REMOVED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH WHICH THEY SAID THEMSELVES ON STREAM MULTIPLE TIMES. 

HOW in their mind is hours of slog for liches where most people already have everything considered a better act?????

Are you referring to the straight 1 hour endless? Because 1 hour NONSTOP is not the same as multiple hours scattered over an entire week.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

So, what you're saying is you either don't even play the game, or you're straight up trolling.

I skipped multiple months of the intermission and got far into prestige ranks, I skipped a lot because I don't do mining/fishing/vaults and after getting 30 I didn't care for prestige due to Kuva being the only reward and only did the challenges that were completed by normal play. My partner barely gets to play, even throughout the Covid-19 due to being an essential worker, and she still made it to 30 and some prestige ranks.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Oh I run into plenty of bullS#&$, clearly pointing out that the system is still flawed, but what does DE do instead of fixing it? FORCE IT unto everyone, I mean, amirite? Must work and fix for itself.

I can't believe I trusted them again and they serve me this bullS#&$. 

WHILE THE WHOLE GOD DAMN INTERNET IS FULL OF A THOUSAND ACTS THAT ARE 100X BETTER THAN WHAT WE GET 

I'm sick of this. 

Forced would imply 100% completion rate being needed to reach max rank. We need around 70% of the total rewards during a "normal length" NW season.

Also, the previous 1h acts were pointless endless runs where we got nothing of use. Liches are a 6 month old system that have seen a big rise in numbers since the changes/fixes, so requiring 1 lich kill over the course of a week doesnt seem to far fetched and is practically nothing in the longrun for those that run liches. I run a lich or two per week now, since it gives me an abundance of requiem relics which in turn lets me knock out several tasks in one missions later on. Extra chance at more kuva, void traces and rivens over time thanks to slivers.

Eidolons are a far more sideways task even though it is shorter, since it actually requires preperation while liches require normal simple gear to beat. Eidolons were also a much older piece of content when NW started.

edit: You claimed you only got 17 levels after skipping tasks in intermission 2? I skipped a crapload and reached 90 without a problem several weeks before the intermission ended.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Intermission 2 was out for SIX MONTHS.

If you only reached rank 17 you've no one to blame except yourself.   It's not going to reward you for not playing.

• Like 3