Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone actually use the arca titron

Just now, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

its quite powerful but few people seem to, might have to do with the absolutely awful base attack speed or that hammers in general arent super popular

That’s very very unfortunate. I just got a critaata riven for it. So very unfortunate. 

I used to use Arca Titron during the early days of using this Account? It was during the old Melee System where i was using Arca Titron before i switched to Zenistar (RIP) and i used a Riven for it that included a Maiming Strike (when Spin2Win was still good) Stat because why not kill enemies with a Slide Attacking Hammer? But what i hated the most from Arca Titron is the Attack Speed. Even with Berserker and Primed Fury, the attack speed felt barely manageable. A Frame like Gauss, Volt, and Valkyr is more needed if you want to shred with that Weapon. 

Edited by GPrime96
Spacing fix

10 hours ago, (XB1)mr mifar said:

Just curious cuz I got a pretty darn good riven for it 

Don't go by what you think people use. The forums are a minor percentage of the full player base. That said, it's a great niche weapon for me and works quite well supplementing my cc load-outs. Tanks and defensive mains compliment this weapon nicely.

9 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

But what i hated the most from Arca Titron is the Attack Speed. Even with Berserker and Primed Fury, the attack speed felt barely manageable. A Frame like Gauss, Volt, and Valkyr is more needed if you want to shred with that Weapon. 

This is my current complaint with Paracesis. It feels like swinging a giant dull metal bar versus a technologically advanced death blade.

11 hours ago, nslay said:

I've seen people one shot level 5 liches (1 shot one health bar anyway...) with Fragor Prime using Heavy Attack magic. So maybe Arca Triton can do it too?

fragor has buffed base combo so it is unlikely the neat thing the titron can do is run a hybrid heavy attack combo build making use of the boosted stats when using the slam attacks check head shot's video on the build