The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 143u Overview

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Current enemies players fight against (hope is corpus go up with deadlock) 

Well it ain't happenin'.

Corpus are a pain to deal with. Always have been, always will be. I rather fight Grineer. At least those guys face me head on instead of using cheap tricks like mine drones or nullifiers.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Kitgun is its own class.

You know how you build a Polearm and Sword zaw, with the same strike, and still use the same riven on both of them? That's how kitguns are supposed to work as well.

One piece makes it a Primary Catchmoon and another piece makes it a Secondary Catchmoon, both use the same riven.

I'm saying "should be" and "supposed", because DE haven't really gone out and said that's how it's gonna work.

Everything I said is based on the 2~3 years I've been keeping up with the riven system.

But they already confirmed this on previous streams, even added the capacity to equip kitgun rivens on primary weapons.

____

Also, deadlock protocol is behind vox solaris quest (the first one in fortuna), not the syndicate. Also the purgatory is accesible from doing corpus missions, I don't understand why it would be bad or something.

Edited by xHeretic

1 minute ago, Divinehero said:

...wait we gotta max vox solaris for this? really? why the hell are they locking it behind that insane toroid grind

Prolly just quest, not syndicate itself

Edited by Myscho
  • Like 1

My opinion of the stream?

I dont care what they add in terms of content

Untill we get proper control support PEROID. I am just getting more and more pissed off.

No keybinding options on ps4 and they are hidden on xbox. Not ability to switch between controller and keyboard and mouse driven interfaces.

Its 2020. These are things that have been done right since the 1990s

Warframe is 7 damm years old..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Passive- every 4th power cast has a 100% power strength buff 

Thanks, I hate it.

Yeah, I understand how this is quite useful and powerful if played right, but damn it would it feel terrible for me to play that right, aiming to use that 4th cast for the right ability at the right time if I don't just want to waste it on total overkill where it is not needed. I actually consider treating this frame as mastery fodder over this...

2 hours ago, Divinehero said:

...wait we gotta max vox solaris for this? really? why the hell are they locking it behind that insane toroid grind

2 hours ago, Divinehero said:

the quest lock is what concerns me since i like to do all the quests

2 hours ago, xHeretic said:

Also, deadlock protocol is behind vox solaris quest (the first one in fortuna), not the syndicate.

5 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Deadlock protocol -May(last)  or June (early)  [must have completed VOX Solaris] (update 28) 

Vox Solaris the Fortuna intro quest or Vox Solaris the standing?

4 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Well it ain't happenin'.

Corpus are a pain to deal with. Always have been, always will be. I rather fight Grineer. At least those guys face me head on instead of using cheap tricks like mine drones or nullifiers.

Given the Tenno's propensity for tricks ten times as cheap, I'm gonna mark down the Grineer's 'honourable' zerg rush as lawful stupid rather than lawful evil.

The Corpus know whats up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mephane said:

Thanks, I hate it.

Yeah, I understand how this is quite useful and powerful if played right, but damn it would it feel terrible for me to play that right, aiming to use that 4th cast for the right ability at the right time if I don't just want to waste it on total overkill where it is not needed. I actually consider treating this frame as mastery fodder over this...

personally I dont mind but i do the same woops waste of a cast with ...

Energy Conversion - Buy and Sell orders | Warframe Market