Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.5

[DE]Megan

TOmbfinger Banhammer!!!!

the increase in load does not go hand in hand with the damage if it were at least increased in the same equitable way that the loading time was increased at least 50% would be viable, but adjusting the others to make more final dps and the tremor lower it the dps leaving below the bottom final dps grammatically, 0.5 charge with only 90 less damage and the tremor with 1.4 and 90 more is not equitable. In addition, the primary kitguns deal damage touches because the primary mods are lower than the secondary ones, wherever you look, the secondary mods are double or more than those of the primary ones and so we add that the weapon feels uncomfortable to use gg, this change is not justified more than this weapon, despite everything it lacks dps to justify that load of 1.4 and finally I want my 8 ways back and my kuva that I spend on role playing a riven of this thing that is now completely uncomfortable

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tombfinger

• Charge time decreased from 0.8secs to 0.5secs with Brash Grip.
  • Charge time increased from 0.8secs to 1.1secs with Steadyslam Grip.
  • Charge time increased from 0.8secs to 1.4secs with Tremor Grip.

Wow i built one with the tremor grip because it didnt affect the charge time in any way. now its trash tier....  i get that is an aoe weapon, but a kuva ogris can do much better and doesnt fire one round every 2 freaking seconds.  
Give me a charge speed i can atleast make up for with a fire rate mod. 1.4 is just insanity

20 minutes ago, R4dioS1lence said:

It's inane that highest ranking coin gives just 900 Solaris rep. The coin is not trivial to come by (at least 4-6 min to get one on average), finding prisioners is already random, and all that work results in rewards that are easier to get just doing Solaris bounties or spending resources for tradeable rep items with Ticker.

I have to disagree with this. You only need one coin per squad to enter the Granum Void, and each priest yields one coin per squad member. So far, a priest has shown up in at least half of my Corpus ship missions. If we assume that most corpus ship runs are going to be alerts, void fissures, Kuva floods, and other high-popularity missions (i.e. mostly full squads), that means around twice as many coins entering the game's "economy" than leaving via Granum Void statues - and even that's assuming that squads will always enter the Granum Void when given the opportunity (they won't).

Inevitably, these coins are going to start uselessly piling up in people's inventories. It was smart of the designers to make them not so useless after all.

This "900 reputation is a rip-off" attitude I've seen circulating is likely to be a very temporary state of affairs.

41 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

Really stoked for the kitgun changes, can we get secondary kitgun changes too to fix the heavy grips outdamaging and being overall more efficient than the light ones? Losing one third of your damage for a bit of fire rate is pretty bad. Overall DPS should be higher for the fast-firing grips while efficiency should be much better on the slower firing ones.

Wrong. Fast firing ones have advantage in status application. Which means they can better use viral stacks and their 4,5x damage up

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tombfinger

I don't know what feedback this was based on or what troll gave it, but a gun with a charge mechanic that takes 1.4 seconds and then fires automatically on full charge is laughably unusable (I tried, it really is, I laughed and laughed and when I ran out of tears I switched to my secondary). If it held its full charge like a bow then perhaps, maybe, someone could make a nice toy build with it, but with the auto-shot at full charge it's just pointless. The Tombfinger/Tremor combi was already underwhelming as either a gun or a rocket launcher, with this change it's... I dunno, what's below underwhelming?

Just please stop trying to cross over bows/snipers with grenade launchers altogether, it's just not a good concept. I figured someone would have gotten that after the Bramma debacle but apparently the message got lost in translation. A bow/sniper is THE choice of weapon for long range, high single target damage, you can't just throw AoE into that and expect to come up with something balanced or useful. We have an excellent mod for people who want exploding arrows, leave it at that, kthx.

Id like a buff on [Protea] on her 1st and 4th

Please increase 1st ability to recharge the shields faster (not more)

Please change her 4th when she uses it and collects health orbs and energy orbs and not revert (Back to having nothing Q.Q)

Hey there ! It's still impossible for us Railjack users to use the Archwing Slingshot properly, it locks everyone out of it after a single use and won't be reactivated until squad has been disbanded and session has been relaunched. Can you look into it please?

Otherwise a solid hotfix, thanks for the work ! (And for RedTextBot too)

Thank you for the update! Right after I finished polarizing Tremor Tombfinger. Though this brings nothing but a smile on my lips.

However, bugs with Protea's Temporal Anchor still persist.

On 2020-06-14 at 9:50 PM, Amanne said:

Objects like containers, corpus beacons etc are affected by implosion within range, even if they are in another room behind walls, however live enemies seem to require uninterrupted line-of-sight to be affected, making even slightly obscured by the environment enemies immune to the effect of implosion. Completely. Neither they are pulled and knocked down nor they receive any damage. Sometimes even fully visible enemies ignore the effect when there is a low object between them an Protea, or they are at slightly different heights.This is inconsistent and looks like a bug.

It's signature Protea's ability and it's unreliable in use. While rewind doesn't always bring Protea exactly to the same spot where Anchor was used, it's understandable with collisions enabled during the rewind animation. However, the bugged behavior of the implosion is extremely annoying. Objects are properly affected by the implosion effect, however live enemies don't. To the point that an enemy can be two steps away from Protea in plain sight when implosion occurs and be still completely unaffected by it. This happens on even slightly uneven terrain, mere centimeters of height difference between Protea and an enemy may result in enemy's complete immunity.

The issue of bugged accumulated damage display under the aim reticle after using Transference and void dashing remains as well, though it's likely just a display issue and not the stored value becoming incorrect.

On 2020-06-14 at 10:55 PM, Amanne said:

After activation of Temporal Anchor and accumulating some damage, utilizing Transference, void dashing and then Transference back to Protea results in the accumulated damage displayed incorrectly, with the value displayed being around 105% higher than it should be. After dealing more damage the displayed value seems to be correct, suggesting this may be a UI bug. Repeating Transference, void dashing and Transference back results in the incorrect displayed value again. This happens every time independently of the focus school, activated unbound operator abilities and operator arcanes.

The left Shi Shoulder Plate display is still broken on Mag:

Warframe0112.jpg

Also:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tombfinger

Why nerf it? I know, it's a powerful weapon, but 1.4 second charge time and an automatic fire after charge up is just ridiculous.

lol, you guys must really love the salt.

This nerf was not only unnecessary, it was way, way overdone.

Here's a good way to have done it. Brash 0.5, SteadySlam 0.7, Tremor 0.9.

But hey, I've got the beer and popcorn, you get the salt.

Idk what made you guys think this was a good idea, Tombfinger already felt like it was borderline unusable until I already had it stuffed with 5 Forma, and now its even worse despite me using Speed-Trigger on it. what is the point of having a weapon that can only deal passable damage if its fully charged if it takes longer to fully charge than it does for a Bramma to clear a room full of high level units that would take multiple charged shots to kill only one of for the Tombfinger?! (My Bramma has only 2 forma on it btw).
Thx for the other changes tho they are very much welcome. ❤️

Archived