Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.5

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the fixes!

I hope the Stropha will get some improvements soon, though, because while it's great for cannon fodders, its damage is laughably low against stronger enemies at higher levels compared to all other gunblades that can easily destroy them in just a few shots, heavy or not.

Can we get some kind of Forma refund for early adopters of the Primary Kitguns or something? I understand that these changes had to be made for balance/health reasons and will be good for players who build them in the future, but it burns your dedicated players. Sucks to throw 28 Forma + 4 Catalysts + 4 Exilus Adapters down the drain only to have to rebuild them. That's almost 500 plat and several hours that me and many of my clanmates spent.

Or, in the longer term, the ability to swap parts while retaining our current investment. Make the weapons actually modular.

Also, Stropha and Garuda's Talons are still bugged. Stropha does not benefit from Condition Overload or from Combo Counter when heavy attacking. This is a pretty big issue as light attack Gunblades are reliant on CO, while heavy attack Gunblades are reliant on Combo Counter.

Garuda's Talons let you equip Blood Rush & Weeping Wounds, but do not benefit from them nor the Gladiator Set Bonus. This change occurred when the Deadlock Protocol was released and you buffed it, but was unlisted in patch notes and unlike other Exalted weapons you can still equip those mods. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Made improvements towards color customization on the new Melee Moa Companion. This fixes your color customization barely affecting the Moa.

While I appreciate the thought behind this change, I think the new version of the Moa's textures are far, far worse. Previously it would not take light colors well at all, but dark colors resulted in a lovely smooth finish, and the metallics were bright and shiny.

unknown.png

After the "fix," the entire Moa seems to be covered in a layer of grime, including the metallic channel, making it look far, far worse:

unknown.png

I would much prefer reverting the change somewhat. Give us better coloring options while also removing the grimy layers that make the moa look far, far worse.

6 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Why haven't the standing gain of the Prisoners outside the Void been addressed yet? It's lower than a Spotted Bolarola/Red-Crested Virmink! Also, allow the Prisoners to bypass the Daily Standing. 

Once you have done the granum void stuff and gotten the loot you have little need for the coins. Freeing the prisoners is not a reliable way to farm standing but is rather a nice little perk

Why would it reward as much as something specifically designed for farming standing? 

Not sure the companion roam the ship works right. I can set my puppy to roam the ship but the same second I equip my adarza the puppy vanish. Wasnt the idea that you should be able to use one while the other roamed the ship ?

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Primary Kitgun changes
Below are balance changes that affect Primary Kitguns only based on feedback.

Hi

Is it possible to rebuild kitguns or melee zaw like the way in kuva weapons since all the changes have be done both categories.

Thanks in advance

Can we get an option to modify the scale of attachments and syandanas, move them a bit? For example, a lot of armor types and syandanas a bigger than intended on Nova's Prime Atomica skin, but such options would free both DE staff work time and add more options for players to work with. Also if all armor would have separate menus could add separate colors so it will fix not fashion-compitable armor types which have different colors channels.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Charge time increased from 0.8secs to 1.4secs with Tremor Grip.

Whoa, easy on the nerfhammer...

It's already miles weaker than Bramma, now you make Speed Trigger or a riven mandatory for it to be usable? Way to break new toys...

Can we have the timer for extration on Sabotage pause when we enter Granum Void so we don't get mission Fail. It would be like in the lore when the time doesn't move when in the Void.

Also please FIX Max Framerate option, it doesn't work with the new Win10 2020 update. [Edit: I think it might be fixed, but I haven't seen it in the patch notes]

Archived