Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xoris Interactions With Warframe Abilities & Exalted Weapons

[DE]Megan

This radio silence is disappointing. Its like they knew they were dropping a live grenade, and just dropped it as opposed to just fixing the underlying problem. The fact that these exaulteds and melee abilities need stat sticks to compete.

12 hours ago, Leqesai said:

What exactly are we looking at?

This video is extremely chaotic.

I think that the poster thinks this is impressive in some way? Though this particular video is definitely under performing normal melee setups. There are exalted melee setups that over perform normal melee (Namely Khora and Baruuk when properly setup, IMO Baruuk's setup is too annoying to be worth using without the Xoris, maybe even with because restraint is annoying enough even if you don't have to keep refreshing combo, and Khora's is already better without the Xoris frankly), but this is not one of them.

Yeah I don't think this is a good call. I guess I'll have to go back to a riven build to make these abilities work? Or just using Fragor Prime? It was kinda cool to not have to worry about the combo counter for a while, but all this means is if the enemy spawn rate is low, I might have to build combo back up for a few seconds every now and then, and I've got that annoying worry in the back of my mind all the time again. Nice while it lasted, I suppose now that I got my Granum Void rewards, I'll never be touching the Xoris again. It's worse than Glaive Prime so it has no purpose now.

Edit: Oh hey look I just rolled a Tipedo riven that can replace fever strike, organ shatter, AND spoiled strike. Guess my damage will be going up again. Seems like the Xoris wasn't the problem

It was just convenient. Rivens were vastly superior damage wise.

So basically, you are nerfing it because people rather trade damage for not having to poke a monster every 30s. I think that says a lot.

Not a good call here.

15 hours ago, Kaziroh said:

Welp… this is why we don't have nice things. Kinda makes me regret investing formas for Xoris rn.

This.

Feels like having players investing in new frames/weapons with interact... -> oops I did it again... -> nerf... ->hey, here's a new interact...

interesting, almost no comments regarding:

dont care about powercreep, your game is full of powercreep, fix the damn gamebreaking bugs before you try balancing. 

Railjack, unplayable

spawning #*!%ed up in plains

kuva clouds stuck in territory

just to name just a few

3 hours ago, Rochsu said:

This.

Feels like having players investing in new frames/weapons with interact... -> oops I did it again... -> nerf... ->hey, here's a new interact...

I mean its one thing when DE nerfs Rivens after players pour all the effort into them.... but just pulling the plug on weapons themselves after people spent Forma and Potatoes on them i feel like shows just how little they really care...

Atleast i have Naramon (and Rivens). 

2 hours ago, (PS4)ironfist_94 said:

This. Would be cool if people could share or retweet this, since DE seems to pay no attention to their own forums.

They allegedly don't read their forums, except for one dude who then has to mediate to them. Aside from that being hideously unfair, if true, is also not a good way to do it, and they're not doing it well either.

14 minutes ago, Geraion said:

They allegedly don't read their forums, except for one dude who then has to mediate to them. Aside from that being hideously unfair, if true, is also not a good way to do it, and they're not doing it well either.

I'm sure it's red text guy you're referring to.

At least that seems to be the most likely explanation, he seems to know a lot about the tastes of the players and the ongoing memes.

Throw us a bone then. Make all the pseudo-exalted stat stick 1 abilities into legit exalted weapons. Pressing 1 a billion times throughout a mission isnt fun or engaging anyway. Also #*!%ing do something about the combo scaling melee mods. They are strong to the point where unless you're going gimmick builds or heavy attack only (which can be argued to be a gimmick build) they are mandatory mods. Absolutely zero competition whatsoever.

That's what I thought the game literally broken down for now ! It's not fair so if most people carrying xoris which as khora etc who going to play other frame then then most enemies got easiest killed by khora so what the other players do in the mission then ? Being AFK ? This is real funny ! 

That's what I thought the game literally broken down for now ! It's not fair so if most people carrying xoris which as khora etc who going to play other frame then then most enemies got easiest killed by khora so what the other players do in the mission then ? Being AFK ? This is real funny ! 

9 hours ago, kingowenslim said:

https://twitter.com/GameClou/status/1280878518134587392?s=19

Take a look at this I don't know what more we can do to make them see that this nerf is unnecessary!

Considering DE has made no follow-up attempt to communicate with the community regarding these changes and the conversations brought up in this forum I don't think they're really open to reconsidering their stance. The change has been made and they've given no indication of reverting it back even though the community has, at length, proven that the Xoris is not the problem. 

DE, please engage with the community in a more productive manner. Your players have proven time and time again that they have more experience playing the game you've tirelessly developed. Their feedback is important and there would be much less frustration if you engaged with the community through dialogue. 

The community has spent millions of dollars to fund your project. Their voice should not be ignored.

18 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Considering DE has made no follow-up attempt to communicate with the community regarding these changes and the conversations brought up in this forum I don't think they're really open to reconsidering their stance. The change has been made and they've given no indication of reverting it back even though the community has, at length, proven that the Xoris is not the problem. 

DE, please engage with the community in a more productive manner. Your players have proven time and time again that they have more experience playing the game you've tirelessly developed. Their feedback is important and there would be much less frustration if you engaged with the community through dialogue. 

The community has spent millions of dollars to fund your project. Their voice should not be ignored.

Ironically, if you change "community" to "customer", we'd still be ignored. What's even more ironic, especially as a CSM, I'd take one look at the lack of input or even acknowledging customer complaints from my team that I would be having some serious talks about their job performance.

It's a pity really. The only reason I got into WF was because my boys convinced me to do so. It was a fun way for all of us to get together online and catch up on how all the family was doing. The fun is pretty much gone now for all of us.

1 hour ago, (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX said:

Honestly it's not even worth the weapon slot it takes up now. Streight up, do the quest then get rid of it.

I'm not even gonna farm the granum void anymore tho it's very grindy I'm going to buy the stuff then sell xoris @##k it 

Archived