Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

hace 59 minutos, RazerXPrime dijo:

@DE, Will there be spoilers in the broadcasts for new players that have not completed The Second Dream or the War Within?

Do you meen of when the SPOILER appears and you find that SPOILER can SPOILER the SPOILER? Or when you need to SPOILER back the SPOILER in the SPOILER? Or in the War within when the SPOILER try to SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER? After that the part on the SPOILER with SPOILER is incredible. And then the SPOILER is back and goes to SPOILER the SPOILER? One of the most epic moments in the adventure. The pleasure of letting SPOILER SPOILER the SPOILER is another moment i really like, he deserve it. But in my hearth no moment is better than the SPOILER with the SPOILER. I made it a one-on-one, i forgot that it's skipable :P

EDIT: I corrected the spoilers so you don't get lots of spoilers, Code have betrayed me :P

Edited by Schwarzsturm
Code have betrayed me :P
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BliTzKriTz said:

Am I being a bit too hopeful to think that this will release today after the Tennocon reveal....?

Don't expect this. I understood Steve's message as "we're going to show you an update we can actually ship" and not "we're shipping it today".

I expect Glassmaker Episode 4 though since consoles got their update earlier this week and it's a synchronized release.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BliTzKriTz said:

Am I being a bit too hopeful to think that this will release today after the Tennocon reveal....?

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No, especially not after they tried pulling that with Empyrean and it backfired horribly.

• Like 2

In the name of my entire clan I want to thank you all, it was about time the infested to have some further love from the artists, it only toke many years for them to be on the dojo. I'm really excited for decorations and drones, even with their cockroach-intelligence they're kinda cute. Now I can infest my entire dojo with it. If we're having more infested pustrels or something to place on the orbiter, that would be perfect eventually.

Congratulations for keeping it up even during global pandemic. Stay safe out there my people.

Edited by ------.Queen-of-Blades

welp still no Athodai drop been watching since the start and everything is linked properly gone over it all 5 times to make sure, guess we'll have to wait until the end of tennocon to wait and see, to people who haven't received it yet it's probably due to data traffic congestion.