Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

[DE]Megan

Almost every time yall update the Ui yall take something that was centered on my three screens and smear it all over them making it a massive pain in the neck.

Case and point the inbox, which used to be centered on my screen and now looks like this.

3a3e15ba39.jpg

8f58498374.jpg

Oh cool the end mission screen is spread out now too awesome.

8b340ece7f.jpg

I mean yea the new screens look nice but yall are killing me

I legit have neck problems due to a car accident, why do yall hate me.

This is not a good UI change, you did not need to change it. 50% of the screen is filled with nothing (literally) and you have to click a button to see the stats (why????)
The old UI showed everything you would want to know with no extra steps. You could have just added a repeat mission button to it.

Fixed Vapos enemies and several items introduced in the Gas City remaster missing from the Codex, even though they were shown as scannable. The following will now appear in your Codex:
Biogas Barrel
Helium Barrel
Cable 
Vector Shield
Vapos Detron Ranger
Vapos Sniper Ranger
Vapos Tech Ranger
Vapos Nullfier Ranger
Distressed Pipes

Vapos Condor Dropship are still bugged since 2019

Juno/Sap/Null Slo Comba don't spawn at all since Deadlock Protocol

@[DE]Megan

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

UI Reskins:

Since our Dev Workshops in early 2020, we have made a lot of progress behind the scenes on UI updates and changes.

I hope you'll check out some of the possibly 'forgotten' places where old UI might still be around, like, for example, randomly a syndicate guy for turning in insignias on Iron Wake. 

Thank you for the update.

Is there any chance that the Helminth Metus Armor on the Helminth Metus Skin could be fixed? Parts of it have been floating since the update to the pets system, whereas previously they were a snug fit. 

EDIT: There appears to be another physique tab when customizing the Helminth Charger where you can equip something called "LotusCompanionCustomization", which fixes the armor issue!

I'm noticing the UI for changing Loadout slots in the Arsenal is now transparent and the lighting reflected off the Warframe affects it. I could see the horn of my Inaros Prime in the background, and because light reflects off it's flickering. Should probably take a look before sending this to cert 😬

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

End-of-Mission re-design

You are wasting time to repair things that were never broken.

Now instead of one screen with all info we have 2 screens with hard to read UI.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

adheres to feedback we received

Whose feedback?

I like the philosophy behind this update : make sure everything works fine before serving the main course

As for the 50% sales on frames blueprints from Simaris, it's nice, but it's very far from being enough : considering how tedious Simaris standing is to farm and how many frames we have to RE-build in preparation for Helminth Chrisallis, pricings should be at least ten times less. Punishing players who had sold these frames, wether intentionnally or not, by charging them such an huge standing points amount was outrageous to begin with. But now you're straight up encouraging us to rebuild a full set, for a considerable amount of resources already, it's becoming complitely ridiculous : letting us feed primed frames or getting those frames a second time, as rewards for playing related quests again (at least once), would have been sooooooooooooooooooo much better 😅

And let's be clear, there's absolutely no chance I'll buy those dupes frames for plat, just to feed them to the Helminth. So, if this decision is money grab intended, hu hu, no way, that's not gonna work 😒

How did this update manage to break Granum Void Missions? First attempt - the hand won't allow me to enter, Second attempt - I enter but the timer is stuck and i have to abort, Third Attempt - I enter and then no Fortuna people spawn in.

30 minutes ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

New End mission reward screen is BS! It was totally fine as it was! Everything u need to know at one Picture. NOW you HAVE TO click to have a look at other things. Completely unnecessary!
This is not an upgrade its a DOWNGRADE!!!

speak for yourself! i like having more information, regardless of their usefullness...

Archived