Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

[DE]Megan

K-Drive energy color is still broken for clients. Considering that fighting on K-Drives (and those neat Dragonfly-like creatures) features majorly in Heart of Deimos, it is extremely disappointing that your fashionframe gets wrecked the moment you pull out the K-Drive if you are not the host.

Fixed Vapos enemies and several items introduced in the Gas City remaster missing from the Codex, even though they were shown as scannable. The following will now appear in your Codex:

• Biogas Barrel
  • Helium Barrel
  • Cable 
  • Vector Shield
  • Vapos Detron Ranger
  • Vapos Sniper Ranger
  • Vapos Tech Ranger
  • Vapos Nullfier Ranger
  • Distressed Pipe

Wait wasn't this already fixed in a previous update? Cause I know they were showing up in my codex. But the Vapos dropships still can't be scanned. 

Also the Juno Combas are getting mixed up and all the variants scans only seem to be counting for Fog, you have to use ballistica prime to make a ghost version and manuall scan that to finish the codex entry. 

Bug: buying relic packs from New Loka left me with an empty screen -- I mean, the background theme and its effects were moving but the client became unresponsive otherwise. Had to right-click + close it from the task bar.

Tried it second time with Perrin Sequence, same result.

New end UI is clearly a step backwards. So much less one one screen, got to click around to see what my gear did for progress, what my stats are compared to the squadmates. When currently no clicking is required whatsoever and the only parts that need scrolling are the rewards which are usually of less importance. Not like, sorry.

Edit just to be clear: amount of stuff fixed and new content both very appreciated.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Defense mover objectives (Gulliver on Phobos & Hydron on Sedna) affected by Limbo’s Rift continue to take damage regardless of Rift status.

First of all, thanks for both the fixes and the changes.
Regarding the above mentioned fix, this also occured on the Ceres defense mission in the steel path. Is it fixed for all instances or just those two?

Just now, ---Swaggi--- said:

Thats not my Point. I'm complaining about i have to do an additional Click in order to see Informations. Something i didnt need to before

Honestly as far as I'm concerned that's a good thing. 

Too many people stressed over the EoM stats and for the most part they aren't terribly relevant. If you're the kind of person who absoloutly needs to see the stats you can still click the button but everyone else doesn't really need them splashed in their face. 

BUG: The first mission I’m in, when everyone reached the exit it just gave us a host migration, after the host migration I wasn’t able to complete the mission at all, had to abandon match as well as rewards.

Why is all relevant information in the new end of mission screen literally compressed into 25% of the screen space while 50-75% are empty?

I'm also not sure if the sorting by importance is working as intended. Nano Spores are more important than Kuva?

Archived