Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baurahn Ephemera Feedback

Xionor

I'm just a bit disappointed, that it takes 12 seconds for the ephemera to actually show it's full effect. You're practicly never going to see it during the mission. The only time you see it, is when you're afk in a city or in your orbiter. I can understand that it doesn't show it's full effect instantly but 12 seconds is just absolutely ridiculous for a fast paced shooter like warframe. It should be 3 seconds in my opinion.

That you can't color the golden parts is just the icing on the cake. Didn't we have that problem years ago with the prime weapons like Lex and Latron? I expected they would've learned from that.

I'm curious how other people think about it.

Was hesitating about buying it as my first prime accessories pack, but now that I know that it is a useless ephemera, I clearly won't. What the use to buy a cosmetic if it is invisible like 99% of the time ? Prime accessories always has been expensive, but at this point it's an obvious scam.

And 3 seconds is still much I think, I'm never staying still more than 1.5 secs in missions. Maybe add a toggle for instant full show up would be the best. I would love tu run with full effect around me.

Whatever, DE has like 3 months to change it, or it will clearly confirm that the quality of Warframe is decreasing. 2013 player here, and the last updates are not the best... Warframe revised was quite a fail so far, still a lot of promises not kept, well... Always has been defending the devs but my mind is changing a bit these times... I know that there is also covid etc, but they are still going on more and more unrelated content... Railjack coop is still not implemented, advertised in 2018, The New War teased in 2018, was planned before Tennocon 2019, then Christmas 2019, it's almost Christmas 2020 and still nothing, but plats-only cosmetic machine still goes brrrrr, if at least the cosmetics could be real high quality cosmetics, I couldn't complain...

I hate to say it but that's the lesson for this game.

No matter what it is you are about to do, you have to read up on it, google for bugs, watch videos etc.

I forgot my own warning the other night and bought a 20 plat weapon holster animation that simply doesn't work on the item. And hasn't, for a long time, might never.

... oh damn, forgot that's right. Cost plat to be naive, as well it should, how else are you goign to learn the lesson.

Just like you wouldn't - just - go looking for argon crystals and hope to run into them. You have to do max research, wait till the views are in, never play on patch day etc. etc.

I usually don't touch anything in warframe without reading 4 reddit topics, the wiki, forum and 2 youtube videos.

I'd suggest asking for a refund but no matter the subject I only ever had customer support tell me to f off, in pr speak. But try, I guess

Baurahn prime ephemera often does not see the trailing effect when moving,

And I hope the expensive ephemera can be more gorgeous. Now it can't be seen as long as it moves, and it takes 12 seconds to display.

For now, I think it isn't worth the price.

Baurahn prime ephemera often does not see the trailing effect when moving,

And I hope the expensive ephemera can be more gorgeous. Now it can't be seen as long as it moves, and it takes 12 seconds to display.

4分钟前 , Jer00me 说:

12 seconds is too long,

And it doesn't show when it moves

If it stayed active in "big" mode it would undoubtedly block alot of things in your field of vision.  I'm guessing that's why it only activates when afk.  I do agree that the non afk version is pretty weak though.  It should be a little bigger or not hug the body so much.

16 hours ago, GSDAkatsuki said:

Why is this Ephermera so small and just clipping into the body, while also requiring afk for ~12 seconds to actually be able to see it?

The last prime ephemera we got also does something like this as well. They need to allow players to view prime armors and ephemeras (even if they don't own them) on their Warframe in the arsenal so they can get a true idea of how they may work, other than some of the items that only activate when damaged like some syandanas and sigils. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

genuinely considered getting the accessories for that Ephemera. saved myself some money it would seem. guess I'll keep going for the Crania Ephemera. Souls of the Damned swirling around you still look pretty cool, right?

Souls of the Damned > anything else
lord of the rings shows us that during the last movie, and no i don't consider The Hobbit a LOTR movie series

54 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

The last prime ephemera we got also does something like this as well. They need to allow players to view prime armors and ephemeras (even if they don't own them) on their Warframe in the arsenal so they can get a true idea of how they may work, other than some of the items that only activate when damaged like some syandanas and sigils. 

The last prime ephemera was the Corpasant prime ephemera if anything that one is almost to visible put any bright energy on it and its almost blinding.

Archived