Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, please give Octavia Prime a Sonic Archgun

Hierarch777

14 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

I'm pretty sure Octavia prime is never going to happen considering shes the most broken frame

back in the day people said valkyr would never get a prime cuz she is alad Vs experiment,  look at them now also  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   also you started playing in august so i doubt u have any knowledge in this 

18 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

I'm pretty sure Octavia prime is never going to happen considering shes the most broken frame

Oh boy, I hope you haven't seen the projected release schedule of primes. Based off of release dates of Frames and how DE has dropped Primes, she could very well be the next Prime based on her release.

8 hours ago, Deejudanne said:

back in the day people said valkyr would never get a prime cuz she is alad Vs experiment,  look at them now also  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   also you started playing in august so i doubt u have any knowledge in this 

What no I didn't I started sence 2018

13 minutes ago, Deejudanne said:

(Join time shaming)

The "join time" displayed on the forums is simply the first time that user logged into the forums, not their Warframe account creation date.

On topic, it would be pretty surprising if Octavia Prime didn't come with Tenora Prime, Pandero Prime, and Mandachord Prime with a full 81 keys and built in FL Studio.  Maybe not that last one.

My guess is, unless something shakes up the Prime Access pattern, we won't see our first primed arch-gun until Hildryn Prime with Larkspur Prime some time in late 2022 - early 2023.

On 2020-11-01 at 5:04 PM, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

There's nothing to see about, all Warframes will get a prime. It's one of their darn business models.. lore is completely irrelevant when there's money to be made. (Which I'm glad about, because "lore" shouldn't screw people over getting their favorite frames made better. (Look and stats wise)

Counterpoint: Frost Prime. ba-dum-tis.

I'll be here all week.

Releasing a new archgun with Prime Access is so far out of character that I don't feel bad dismissing it as out of hand.

But then, this is DE we're talking about, so we won't know until it happens in January-ish.

Other things that influence "forum account time" - if you submitted a support ticket.

Am 1.11.2020 um 23:04 schrieb (XB1)TyeGoo:

With the gravimag.. yeah well release archguns.. but before that, hell no, lvling archwing stuff is such a pain.. also makes me wish for a gravimag for archmelee to truly experience a heavy blade.. (considering current heavy blades can easily get up to 3 attacks per second and more, which is literally anything but a heavy blade feeling) though.. should come with massive damage, but no attack speed stacking :3 

Wrong.

2-3 times Salacia Neptune and you have any archwing or archgun leveled. It literally takes about 20 minutes total.

On 2020-11-02 at 12:02 PM, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

What about zephyr 

I rather stay quiet.

Don't want to get get the op-ness that is Zephyr nerfed.

Besides, then everyone would be abusing Airburst and the oh so broken slow fall speed.

No one can handle this sort of power fantasy.

14 minutes ago, kgabor said:

I rather stay quiet.

Don't want to get get the op-ness that is Zephyr nerfed.

Besides, then everyone would be abusing Airburst and the oh so broken slow fall speed.

No one can handle this sort of power fantasy.

Dude let me Zephyr in peace. I don't wanna see a nerf because of you! Because Zephyr is totally overpowered!

Archived