Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are warframe nullifiers a thing now?

ArachnidOverlord

6 hours ago, Nez-Kal said:

We need a way to replenish energy and health first for our mechs though. As it stands, losing energy for your mech because RNG decided not to have the 50 enemies you just killed drop a single Energy Orb is beyond frustrating, and other than Bonewidow's first ability now, there's no way to reliable heal the mech (That I'm aware of).

Maybe if they had a "Crouch and don't move to start regenerating Health and Energy Pool" mechanic, that made us have to seek cover from enemy fire to properly use it, I could see it, but as it stands Mechs are just "Fight as hard as you can until you inevitably die from getting hit too much because you lack the dodge and movement of a Warframe".

(Also, you can pry my Kiddo Mode from my cold dead fingers. I'm never letting go of Air Tenno quick-blink travel ever.)

Use necramech rage and go hit yourself in a wall or something.

it also makes you wonder when these particular Sentients came around: obviously they didn't arrive in time for the Old War, or they'd have won it, and wiped out the Orokin themselves, rather than tricking us into doing it for them. and if I were Erra, or whoever is truly leading the Sentient campaign, I'd be wanting to convert ALL existing Sentients into Orphix versions so that then there'd be no chance of the Tenno winning. sure we have the mechs, but those can be destroyed with enough firepower. 

also, wouldn't learning how to nullify Warframes mean having to learn more about Void Energy? you know, the one thing that's supposed to be the main weakness of the Sentients? to learn more about the void they'd need to procure void energy, but how could they do that without being killed/ unless this really must have been the MOST dangerous R&D project in any military's history ever. : one slip up and the Sentients get imbued with pure void energy and die lol. we still don't know how the Corpus can nullify our powers and they aren't made to die when exposed to void energy.. 

51 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I wish, I'm having the time of my life as operator + necramech, please DE, PERMANENT MISSION TYPE

It's most likely gonna happen with Duviri. It's only common sense, like the game's story is about "us" the Tenno. 

There's just a handful of people that take advertising way too seriously and literally and thought this game was just Call of Duty with abilities.

34 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It's most likely gonna happen with Duviri. It's only common sense, like the game's story is about "us" the Tenno. 

There's just a handful of people that take advertising way too seriously and literally and thought this game was just Call of Duty with abilities.

void kids were added later they werent a thing in the lore before , also the games' name is warframe  , you are trying too hard.

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it also makes you wonder when these particular Sentients came around: obviously they didn't arrive in time for the Old War, or they'd have won it, and wiped out the Orokin themselves, rather than tricking us into doing it for them. and if I were Erra, or whoever is truly leading the Sentient campaign, I'd be wanting to convert ALL existing Sentients into Orphix versions so that then there'd be no chance of the Tenno winning. sure we have the mechs, but those can be destroyed with enough firepower.

Maybe but that doesn´t mean Ballas knows how to disable necramechs. As stated in the trailer "someone taught them how to disable your warframe" and their only prisoner is of course Ballas, in addition the Orphixes were present during The Old War, as stated in the trailer for Operation Orphix Venom.

And during the Heart of Deimos quest was stated that necramechs were completely immune to sentient pulses but lacked intelligence, which meant that they were unable to adapt to different scenarios.

11 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

void kids were added later they werent a thing in the lore before , also the games' name is warframe  , you are trying too hard.

WTF are you talking about, there is lore of operators before the second dream ;S.

Imagine using this "logic" with other games:

- Alone in the dark: "WAIT, why I'm not alone in the dark? Why ther is enemies? The title says ALONE in the dark! Why there is light here!"

- SIlent Hill: "Why there is that sound here? Isn't supossed to be SILENT? BAD GAME DESIGN"

- Tomb Raider: "Why I'm in asubmarine? Isn't supposed to be just tombs? The name says it!"

I could keep going, I hope its clear enough.

I have a feeling DE is trying to "kick" it's players who disagrees with Warframe's future out of the game with these mechanics. From the looks of things, players who hated Railjack, Mechs, and operators are a minority. So they can just do it.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised there will be many "I Quit" threads once DE finally forced Railjack, Operators, and Mechs into the main game progression.

Remember guys, YOU NEED TO PLAY RAILJACK TO DO CORPUS LICHES. DE is starting to force content islands into the main game.

20 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I have a feeling DE is trying to "kick" it's players who disagrees with Warframe's future out of the game with these mechanics. From the looks of things, players who hated Railjack, Mechs, and operators are a minority. So they can just do it.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised there will be many "I Quit" threads once DE finally forced Railjack, Operators, and Mechs into the main game progression.

Remember guys, YOU NEED TO PLAY RAILJACK TO DO CORPUS LICHES. DE is starting to force content islands into the main game.

And isn't integrating systems with the rest of the game instead of them being islands exactly what players have been asking for? Sure not all players have asked for it but the push back against "island" content has been so great since we started getting it there is no reason to not assume this is what the "community" would want.

33 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Weren't a bunch of warframe Karens telling them to connect the islands and bring it all together? 

27 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Or maybe, DE is just trying to make the kind of game they want to make? 

7 minutes ago, trst said:

And isn't integrating systems with the rest of the game instead of them being islands exactly what players have been asking for? Sure not all players have asked for it but the push back against "island" content has been so great since we started getting it there is no reason to not assume this is what the "community" would want.

Well yes, but you should not forget that there will always be people opposing this movement. This event is a good example.

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

WTF are you talking about, there is lore of operators before the second dream ;S.

Imagine using this "logic" with other games:

- Alone in the dark: "WAIT, why I'm not alone in the dark? Why ther is enemies? The title says ALONE in the dark! Why there is light here!"

- SIlent Hill: "Why there is that sound here? Isn't supossed to be SILENT? BAD GAME DESIGN"

- Tomb Raider: "Why I'm in asubmarine? Isn't supposed to be just tombs? The name says it!"

I could keep going, I hope its clear enough.

did i say , warframe shouldnt contain other stuff other than warframes themselves ? the answer is no . go check my post at the start of this page.

9 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

did i say , warframe shouldnt contain other stuff other than warframes themselves ? the answer is no . go check my post at the start of this page.

I've seen a lot of your post, sadly. You need to stop aprroting other people's opinion if you don't remember what you've said. Complaining because you can't use your warframe for the event and using the game name as "argument" is pretty much my examples and if you can't see it, well.... I can't do miracles.

9 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I've seen a lot of your post, sadly. You need to stop aprroting other people's opinion if you don't remember what you've said. Complaining because you can't use your warframe for the event and using the game name as "argument" is pretty much my examples and if you can't see it, well.... I can't do miracles.

and you need to stop giving passive aggressive vibes on things that i dont even mention for example how i didnt even mention the second dream . 
Generally speaking operators come into gameplay spotlight later in the game to the fresh player , the revealence of it , not talking about the lore without the gameplay , also the implementation of operators for DE and integrating them being years later from initial release. 

I wasnt even putting warframe's name as an actual argument , as in throwing an official argument but you interpreted that way , not my bad.

11 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I've spent 90% of my time in Warframe using a Warframe. When they introduce new mechanics, I appreciate the variety. In the end, I still always end up using my Warframe 90% of the time. 

I enjoy the other activities and I still spend 90%+ of my time using Warframe. What are you guys actually doing?

I play 100% using my frame. The other content is much inferior I much rather play a different game, which is what I do. 

I want a mode where the space is so toxic it will immediately melts warframes, so only my kickass battleship can finish the mission.

Yes I'm one of the minorities who actually spent time to build and optimize my railjack. and wants a proper star wars ship battle game inside warframe.

18 hours ago, Nez-Kal said:

Maybe if they had a "Crouch and don't move to start regenerating Health and Energy Pool" mechanic, that made us have to seek cover from enemy fire to properly use it, I could see it, but as it stands Mechs are just "Fight as hard as you can until you inevitably die from getting hit too much because you lack the dodge and movement of a Warframe".

That sounds very much like Davian Thule's naptime ability from Dawn of War 2.

I feel like Orphix Invasions could just be the Sentient version of Invasions or Infestation Outbreaks; basically random planets get attacked by Orphix and certain tiles get marked with Orphix Invasion missions you can take for a chance at unique drops both from the Sentient enemies present and from clearing the mission itself 3 times, or alternatively meeting the requisite score quota for that tile.

I could also see some new non-endless mission modes be introduced to this concept where the Orphix are not the primary objective but more of a stage hazard you will need your/a Necramech to deal with while you handle the "main" objective.

On 2020-12-20 at 6:22 PM, ReddyDisco said:

tenor.gif

to add more to your cheers , you wont see my face in forums after a month , im just chilling here when im in period where i have some free time to waste instead of playing the game that ive put a lot of hours on(instead of wasting there :d) , lot has happened in this 2.5-3 years  and i can say i have no hard feelings left for warframe , i guess you can call that a bittersweet 'endgame'  😀

vor 14 Minuten schrieb killerJoke66:

to add more to your cheers , you wont see my face in forums after a month , im just chilling here when im in period where i have some free time to waste instead of playing the game that ive put a lot of hours on(instead of wasting there :d) , lot has happened in this 2.5-3 years  and i can say i have no hard feelings left for warframe , i guess you can call that a bittersweet 'endgame'  😀

maybe. but it could be a bit different. so i dont mind

23 часа назад, DrivaMain сказал:

That's the "connection" you people cried for. Here it is, connected content. No longer an island. Don't forget to apply lube.

Archived