Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #152!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream152_DateReveal.png
Hi Everyone!

Join us this Friday, February 26th at 2 p.m ET for Devstream #152 / Home Devstream #12!

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of Steve, Sheldon, Geoff, Scott and I. 

We are going to be doing a big Q&A in this Devstream – just like earlier Devstreams - with questions coming in from some of Warframe’s longstanding YouTubers and Twitch Streamers, as well as questions from this thread.

We’ll also be covering:
- Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii topics (from Sevagoth to Railjack Revisited)
- Zephyr Deluxe in-game showcase
- What is this Ghoul Saw all about?
- & More!

Don’t miss it -  watch to earn a Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drops, and look forward to 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts after in game!

See you at 2 p.m ET on February 26th at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)
Don’t forget to make sure you’re re-linked for the latest Drops 2.0 goodness:

Thread locks at 10 a.m ET Friday! 

I have a question, why am I so hyped for this devstream?

And another question, are we going to get any new prime weapons in the future that have passives like the pyranna prime or ballistica prime? I think they are really cool and help the primes stand out as more unique.

Last question, estimated time for update 30, or is it still 'earliest March'?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream152_DateReveal.png
Hi Everyone!

Join us this Friday, February 26th at 2 p.m ET for Devstream #152 / Home Devstream #12!

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of Steve, Sheldon, Geoff, Scott and I. 

We are going to be doing a big Q&A in this Devstream – just like earlier Devstreams - with questions coming in from some of Warframe’s longstanding YouTubers and Twitch Streamers, as well as questions from this thread.

We’ll also be covering:
- Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii topics (from Sevagoth to Railjack Revisited)
- Zephyr Deluxe in-game showcase
- What is this Ghoul Saw all about?
- & More!

Don’t miss it -  watch to earn a Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drops, and look forward to 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts after in game!

See you at 2 p.m ET on February 26th at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)
Don’t forget to make sure you’re re-linked for the latest Drops 2.0 goodness:

Thread locks at 10 a.m ET Friday! 

Could you please please consider and address this I'm sure the community would be very grateful. Thank you.

Will older events such as operation:sling-stone, tethra's doom etc get leverians for people who didn't/couldn't participate in those events to know the lore?

What happened to the ember and vauban leverians? I remember that you guys previous said that they would get some after the reworks, but that was a year ago.

Here's the stream times for other time zones: 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

The official Livestream calendar has had to be removed for the time being, so please use this Google Calendar:

Public Link (no google login required) http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Public

Link to add calendar to your personal Google Calendar http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Login

zmw9dRh.png

Ok soo, here's some questions:

Do you guys have any plans on further expanding the operator/focus system ? Like adding different "void manuevers" to be used by the operator or even making more focus schools ? It'd be nice to have more of a "titanfall" dynamic on the game with the operators.

What else will you guys do with the Necramechs ? More mechs coming ? Or we'll have just those 2 and let em' be some secundary gimmick ? I really liked the idea, maybe some other factions mechs as well ?

ARCH-MELEE MECHS/GROUND ! Any news on that ?

The game has been having balance issues for quite some time now, and we all know how the community...erm..."responds" to the more drastic and necessary changes, what's your plans for dealing with that ?

Can we please have an overhaul or at least revision of the arcane system ?...

And lastly !  can we please get the parazon zip-line in-game as a function ? And give Valkyr a new first ability ?

Regarding customisation:

- Any updates on the Material picker (i.e. choosing if a channel is metallic, matte, rubber, ect.)?

- Any chance we'll ever be able to customize attachments (as well as helmets) individually (as well as change their positions/angle)? This would make mix matching different sets which often have different color channels.

- Is a Starchart (meaning the Navigation menu) visual update in the works? The current one is starting to show its age.

Regarding Liches:

- Changes coming to how Liches are acquired? Current process feels way to artificial (like pressing a [PH]Spawn lich button).

- Will Liches be incorporated into standard missions? As of now murmur farming feels very disconnected from the rest of the game. 

Archived