7 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

We are removing 6 Railjack Resources from drop tables:

• Pustrels

• Copernics

• Trachons

• Kesslers

• Bracoid

• Fresnels

so will i get something in return or you just removed thousands of these resources from my inventory?

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, SinlairePrime said:

Releasing today is a mistake. You have dozens of pages of changes and updates and all of the bugs are going to be left over the weekend to piss off the player base. You should have delayed to Monday. 

you could just not play till monday then

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’ve permanently removed Ash and Oberon Blueprints from Eximus and Manic drop tables respectively. We did this to connect Railjack to some more ‘core Warframe’ style rewards, and make their acquisition more straightforward for matchmaking purposes. 

I don't mind the Ash change but the Oberon change seems very mean-spirited towards newer players who previously had the chance to obtain a good support frame fairly easily and early on. Now it's been locked away behind a late-game system.

• Like 51

• Ash and Oberon have been added to Railjack rewards! Oberon Component Blueprints can be found in Grineer Railjack Point of Interest and Skirmish Bonus reward tables, and Ash Component Blueprints can be found in Corpus Railjack Defense mission rewards.

• We’ve permanently removed Ash and Oberon Blueprints from Eximus and Manic drop tables respectively. We did this to connect Railjack to some more ‘core Warframe’ style rewards, and make their acquisition more straightforward for matchmaking purposes. 

This is a legitimately awful change.

• Like 39

First time posting here in the forums. This update came faster than I expected! Maybe I've really just been losing track of time...

Also, that's one helluva post! Though I am most excited for the Zephyr update since I have no RJ yet :P

Take care y'all

EDIT: Apparently this is not the first time I have posted... Strange.

Edited by Alixtocracy
  • Like 3

Do we get endo and credit to compensate for avionics becoming mods? I mean a rank 10 rare mod isnt cheap, do we get the endo and credit that we need to max it out, since we already had it maxed out in the previous system?

Edit:

the mods reaman the same rank, meaning we lose the grid levels, and taht means rank 10 rare mods will cost us 30K endo and 1.5 mil credit just to get back to the level they were befgore the update......

Didnt you say that this will be less grind? come on DE  having to forma and re-farm endo and credit just to be back at the same powerlevel?

Edited by isti0258
  • Like 45

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

These new Mods have a greater effect if Fire Rate is below 2.5, and this buff brings a synergy between these Mods. As a result, Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye can no longer be equipped with Point Strike and Pistol Gambit respectively.

This has no sense. I've used this mods very scarcely to boost cc to 100%. Now you can't. Why would I use them at all? What's the benefit? I can just put freaking point-strike or pistol gambit. This is stupid.

• Like 29

yeah, you lost me at "you now have to use forma to use your Railjack like you did before. isn't that fun and exciting?" no. it's not. but then again, Railjack is even more useless than Archwing for most of the game, so who cares?

• Like 34

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’ve permanently removed Ash and Oberon Blueprints from Eximus

Thank you, I was tired of getting millions of credits with those...

... Nope, I'm not complaining or being sarcastic. This removal from those Eximus should've happened a LONG time ago.

• Like 3