Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

reviving sentinels!!! like the kubrow and or kavats.

using somatic link to jump from frame to frame.. like a necromech

if i want to run a 4 frame squad and not worry about matchmaking or a host migration and or players not doing the mission correctly .

i have 3 other frames in the squad that when i'm not in them they fight like a specter and i can use the somatic link to jump from one to another. My own personal squad and i have full control.

Any plans on fixing players losing all the affinity on the mission they were playing after they reconnect back to the squad? It would be much appreciated for us players who sometimes have problems with internet connection so we don't have to farm levels again :(

will grendel ever get a drain limit like sevagoths gloom just got? like energy drain limit to 10 enemies but put a limit on how many enemies can be in his gut? plus gimme skins im a grendel main and i want my chonky boi to have more fabulous 

Is there a way the Treasurer's spawn system could get looked at - he could use the Acolyte spawn model, i.e.  spawn multiple times per mission?

It is extremely frustrating not being able to save all the Solaris because there are so many prisoners and only up to 1 Treasurer per mission (if you can even get your team to stay that long - most people are at extraction by the time the treasure would be ready, which prevents his spawn altogether.) Being unable to save all the Solaris kind of makes me dread going there, even though I otherwise love the tileset and saving the Solaris prisoners.

Are there any plans to add more to the steel path? I am casual and from time to time I like to go try hard. I'd like to see specialized units with unique modifiers that can benefit both them and the squad they spawn in with. Lower level one randomize with 1 modifier while higher level ones randomly generate over time with between to 3-5 max. Similar to how Diablo 3 has their elite mobs that spawn in map during rift run.

e.g. Modifier can make primary enemy take benefit from heavily reduced damage while his supporting units are alive. As each one dies the damage reduction bonus or benefit is reduced.

15 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Is there a way the Treasurer's spawn system could get looked at - he could use the Acolyte spawn model, i.e.  spawn multiple times per mission?

It is extremely frustrating not being able to save all the Solaris because there are so many prisoners and only up to 1 Treasurer per mission (if you can even get your team to stay that long - most people are at extraction by the time the treasure would be ready, which prevents his spawn altogether.) Being unable to save all the Solaris kind of makes me dread going there, even though I otherwise love the tileset and saving the Solaris prisoners.

I feel guilty leaving them behind at times. I still do not have protea and every time I see a prisoner I have to decided whether to rng run for a protea part or save a life....also wish the provided rep for vox solaris.

Let me just start off by saying I love the AI crewmates. It is by far one thing I’ve wanted ever since railjack was first announced, and you guys certainly delivered. I just have a few questions about possible upcoming features/tweaks for the system.

- Will we ever see more variety of crewmates outside of the established syndicates? Solaris United, Ostrons, grineer or corpus defectors, or anything like that.

- Kuva lich functionality as both on call and different roles on the ship other than defender has already been discussed as something your team is currently working on. Will converted liches see any expanded functionality in the future? As it stands, they are cool, but ultimately lackluster at best.

- Will the corpus queenpins be getting the same relative treatment as kuva liches in terms of conversion functionality?

- lastly, I’d love to talk about on-call crewmate usefulness. This is by far one of my absolute favorite additions to this game, but their 2 and a half minute duration is not nearly worth the 10 minute cooldown. Are there any plans to take another look at a compromise here?

thanks for doing everything you do!

Any chance we can eventually equip more than 1 of a weapon type at a time? Like, secondary/melee/melee instead of the standard primary/secondary/melee? fast melee can default to most recently equipped melee or to a specific melee slot or something. I'm sure I am not alone in wanting to go into a mission with more than one melee in my loadout. Whether combo counter was shared among the melee or each had their own counter, either is fine by me.

ANOTHER new Warframe ALREADY?  Sevagoth JUST came out, and maybe I have to play him more, but he and the last few frames have felt like they're just shy of having the full potential of their kits realized.  Also, can we have a mod rework soon?  With MAYBE the exception of the Railjack mods since those just rolled out.  The new mods dropped from the Neptune and Pluto Proximas were made to synergize with the reworked Corrupted Rifle and Secondary crit mods, but does anybody else do crit-stat hybrids?  Or, if so, does anybody make them where their fire rate is 2.5 or less?  I personally don't think so, but I'm not very in touch with the meta and very particular about how I mod my weapons, even for an MR29.

6 hours ago, Xrohney said:

Will there be a possible valkyr rework? Or perhaps a warframe focused around the nine tailed foxes? I think a frame built around a Kumiho would work really well.

ADORE this! I would personally love for a nine tailed fox frame, maybe they can act as arms or they can walk on their tails? it doesn't have to be a generic fox character like ahri. +100000

Will we see more space type missions or are Railjack going to be battle capable taxis only? As in 'carry Tenno to missions and then be ignored'

I don't have a problem with personnel carriers, just that I was hoping for more 'space combat' in a space combat expansion to the game.

Archived