Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

11 hours ago, disrawtomato said:

Quantity instead of QUALITY. You are learning fast from your new owners.

They’ve been doing this for a while way before DE got owned by Leyou and now Tencent. This is a typical approach for live service games.

You either produce content fast or you bleed players.

Will you improve Void storms to make them more desirable? For example give us ability to open 3+ relics at the same time AND more importantly, CHOOSE from all those relics at the same time? Please? It makes sense, after all, during the void storms, you are literally bathing in the void stuff, it should allow you to do this.

Will you also some region with random Railjack missions, the selection of which would change every now and then? This would allow you to have some way to simulate deep space exploration. I personally dislike going for specific missions, I personally want to be able to explore and encounter random threats. That's what I hoped RJ would be.

I know Scott or someone talked about it done due to... computing reasons? Can't remember specifically, but the fact that you split the RJ portion and the Land-based portion of the mission in the new RJ missions is no bueno. Why do we even enter RJ then? Makes no sense. Especially when majority of the rewards are still RJ specific... The whole point of RJ was to cooperate, there was still that one idea that someone would be on RJ to use abilities and to hack doors for squad, such that would be otherwise impossible to open. That is what RJ was supposed to be. What we have here is neat... But it is not it. That makes RJ still knida disappointing, even though I believed with all my heart and all my soul. yeah, I was still amidst the naive ones.

Hi, can we get a mode (option) to play multiple mission nodes in a successive (procedural mission generation) order , instead of just completing one node/mission, then going back to the orbital only to chose the next node. This will be pretty useful especially in earlier planets nodes for new players. Kinda like sortie but instead of heading back to the orbiter we progress onwards with the same crew (premade/random/railjackCrew) maybe.  Use drop ships to coverup the loading time if needed, but no need for the navigation menu. 
Or
Make it like a complicated version of a sanctuary onslaught, except you get to play different mission types (nodes) instead of just the survival/exterminate that is onslaught right now.

And the Reward table should be from the nodes/planets that player chose. 

Basically , make it possible to play multiple missions in quick succession by player choice. 

Any chance of increasing the drop rate of the turret velocity mod? It easily has to be the hardest mod to get as it's a rare drop from non-elite outriders that spawn maybe 2 or 3 times per railjack mission. I think allowing elite versions to drop the mod and increasing the amount of outriders per mission can be a good solution.

Thanks Rebecca!  I have questions on 2 topics:

1. Duviri Paradox - Around when-ish can we expect to see it?  And should I start farming Focus to prepare for it?

2. The New War - Around when-ish can we expect to see the next chapter?

Thanks again, really looking forward to the Dev Stream!

1. When is the new Lich personality getting added? The team did show us some of the recordings, right? 

2. When can I expect to see the long overdue boss reworks? Phorid, The Sergeant, and the Tal sisters really need some revamps. 

3. Any plans on making Grineer railjack missions more alive like the Corpus'? Like, say, a Grineer commander/Lich getting angry at space marines for not doing a better job? 

4. When are the modular Archwings coming? 

5. When is the Companions rework? 

+6. Are there any plans on reworking Grineer tilesets like how/what the team did with the Corpus tilesets? 

+7. Steve did hint a Valkyr rework/touch-up in one of the past devstreams. Any specific plans or ideas on that? 

I get dragged into 18 months of mandatory military service in two weeks and a half which means I won't be able to play the game for some time. I would really, REALLY like to have at least some of these questions answered before I go. 

13 hours ago, BiG_BaD_WolF07 said:

Please DE i hope u see this msg and not ignore it .. but here in Egypt game doesn't work probably (can't play with anyone or can't find ppl in public matches on pc) and many many ppl report abt it i hope u know what i mean and i hope u fix it soon .. thx DE 

Agreed, my friend of ~4 years is from Egypt and we just got cut off from playing together.
Would love to see this fixed for me and him but also the other Egyptians that play Warframe.

Are there any plans on working on the content that is already in the game and has been neglected over the years? I think honestly that this is what warframe at the moment needs the most. So basicly things like progression, tileset and faction updates, companions, game modes, mission types, arbitration, open worlds, and ect.  I also believe that it will bring most of the older players back.

Also are there any plans on frame reworks, for example Chroma, Hydroid? Those are old and kinda struggle nowadays, plus they are also really boring interms of gameplay.

There are also a lot of frames which dont struggle all that much maybe, but still would need some work to make their kit more cohesive and appealing, example: Excalibur, Nyx and Banshee.

As always here is my list of questions:

Heat of Deimos aka Hawt questions here:

Hide contents
  1. Love the cutscenes when you rank up but mini-quests when?

2. Sun and Moon boss fight when?

Nemesis aka Kingpin aka Lich system Railjack questions here:

Hide contents
  1. WHEN will you bring the original lich system? Even Mashed animation has it... Soonish I guess?
  2. Modular archwing when?
  3. Modular archwing abilities when?
  4. Un-nerf arch-guns when?
  5. Different spaceships when?
  6. No overheat WHEN?
  7. Giving orders to crewmates when?
  8. Crewmate at the Ordnance when?
  9. Pilot crewmate actually flying instead of idling?
  10. Removal of defense tileset WHEN?
  11. Kuva Bramma and Lenz being equippable on crewmates WHEN?
  12. Smol spooders jumping on RJ hull from outside and cutting it with lazors when?
  13. Ostron, Solaris and Deimos crewmates WHEN?
  14. The 10th commandment of prophet Cy when?

TennoCon 2019 questions:

Hide contents
  1. New sys req for Warframe when?
  2. Horseback riding when?
  3. Planes of Kojima when?
  4. Corpus, Infested, Corrupted, and Sentient kuva leeches when?

Nora Night questions:

Hide contents
  1. Nora playing some music as a DJ when? This is the perfect occasion to put Tenno Tunes vol. 1, 2 and 3 (Soon™ vol. 4) into the game! 😄
  2. Clem talk show when?
  3. Warframe podcasts in radio when?
  4. Konzu Coast to Coast talk show when?
  5. New Nightwave when?

Fortuna questions:

Hide contents
  1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Third orb mother activation when? Exploiter and Water orb heists when?
  5. No more cooldown for arch-guns when?
  6. Arch-guns not sucking when?
  7. More raknoids when?
  8. Raknoid mount when?

PoE questions:

Hide contents
  1. Archwing fashionframe when?
  2. Sentient carrier when?
  3. Archwing secondaries when?
  4. Archwing melee stances when?
  5. Prime fishing rod when?
  6. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  7. Vendor selling rugs when?
  8. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hide contents
  1. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  2. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  3. Tonkor revert back to previous crit chance when?

Some serious questions:

Hide contents
  1. Sentient invasions when? - We are almost there.
  2. Baro when?
  3. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  4. Kuva Fortress boss when?
  5. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  6. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  7. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  8. TennoGen items for plat when?
  9. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  10. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  11. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  12. Ordis quest when?
  13. John Prodman quest when?
  14. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  15. Phorid rework when?
  16. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  17. Tenno space program unfix when?
  18. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when? (partially done thanks to remasters)
  19. IPS changes when?
  20. What killed me message when?
  21. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  22. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when? Partially answered. I will leave this one here.
  23. Fixing endless modes for solo players when? Same as above.
  24. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN? ❤️ ❤️ The meme is dead - long live the meme! Now with Zephyr!
  25. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  26. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  27. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  28. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  29. Mesa Prime trailer WHEN?
  30. Operator void-powered blade arm WHEN?
  31. Equinox Prime trailer WHEN?
  32. Wukong Prime trailer WHEN?
  33. Atlas Prime trailer WHEN?
  34. Ivara Prime trailer WHEN?
  35. Blast damage from Kuva liches' weapons when?
  36. Combo multiplier not decaying so fast WHEN?
  37. RAGE mechanic when?
  38. More Leverian lore WHEN?
  39. Titania and Inaros Prime trailers when?
  40. Nezha Prime trailer when?
  41. Lua boss WHEN?

Questions answered:

Hide contents
  1. WHEN will you bring the original lich system? Even Mashed animation has it... Soonish I guess?
  2. Modular archwing when?
  3. Modular archwing abilities when?
  4. Un-nerf arch-guns when?
  5. Different spaceships when?
  6. No overheat WHEN?
  7. Giving orders to crewmates when?
  8. Crewmate at the Ordnance when?
  9. Pilot crewmate actually flying instead of idling?
  10. Removal of defense tileset WHEN?
  11. Kuva Bramma and Lenz being equippable on crewmates WHEN?
  12. Smol spooders jumping on RJ hull from outside and cutting it with lazors when?
  13. Ostron, Solaris and Deimos crewmates WHEN?
  14. The 10th commandment of prophet Cy when?

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

I crossed out a couple of questions. Thx for WF revised!

Hello,

3 questions

1. when new DOJO content? there is so much pottential there

2. any reconsideration about multiple relics openings? i think many in community asked for this

3. when primary weapon rework?

I am soooo curious and maybe I am looking way to far ahead, but since we always see a voidworm appearing, when you load into a railjack voidstorm... what brings me to my:

Dev Stream Question: Is it possible that the Call of the Tempestarii sets up the way to the Duviri Paradox, that we've seen as a teaser at the TennoCon 2019?

Looking forward to the TennoCon 2021 🥰
Greetings from Austria 😘

Why aren't we allowed to place Decorations "behind" the starchart (and other certain areas)? Things just getting plain red when coming near that area. I 'member times when I could place Deco there, and i want to finish this area / remove the Nihil Oubliette to be able to redo the bossfight, but when I remove it from there... I cannot place it again in this specific location.

Archived