Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

[DE]Rebecca

Dear developer's  of warframe

read me out why i say this game is bad.

First of this game for beginner's is really hard intimidating and confusing for al known and hidden features that are in the game.

And as gameplay wise, it really feels boring and sometimes even annoying when it come's to farming alone.

As for the rest, i feel that i'm playing more in a production line in a factory then actually being inside a immersive universe.

And when playing with friends i often feel really under level to play with them just because the mastery rank says so.

When update's come you always talk about more guns more warframe's more prime parts etc. instead of taking a look at the thing's that need fixing.

Like k-drive's, making AI more easy to handle for beginners, and so on.

All of this make's me wonder sometime: "is it still worth to play Warframe?"

With regards from a gamer.

Hardshred

On 2021-07-06 at 10:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

All Players who owned ANY Lich Weapon at any point OR have a Converted Lich OR have an active Lich get 1x Requiem Ultimatum (a new item to taunt a Lich or Sister into battle)!

I have tons of Converted and Killed Litches. Is this All for One or (One for All <--one for each Litch) ?

I only got one Requiem Ultimatum...

my hero academia bandai GIF by mannyjammy

"This is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases."

Not something  I imagined to appear in a Warframe Patch Notes.  That sounds wrong on so many levels, considering your past actions as non-corporate indie devs.

Does that mean you will now refer to those MMOs and copy their behaviours such as Predatory systems, Soulless gameplay, Improved Cashgrab, Unhealthy currency system, Cash other Community ?

Is your previous behaviour based on player 'compensation" and fairness saw his last script with Railjack 2.0.

As a long time player (since your beta) I'm a bit concerned. Some ideas in this patch are cool like the quest comic, some raise an eyebrow like the whole Invigoration system, which one was highly refused by the majority of your playerbase on the feedback part of said system. 

Are you tired of playing nice, being the lone wolf and have higher standards than your MMOs toxic counterparts ?

A concerned tenno

Hey Reb, whatever happened to making cross save a priority after Empyrean like you said 2 years ago? Sure seems like DE did not make it a priority at all. In fact, it really feels like you've put that at the very bottom of your list of things to do.

So far I've seen two bugs on Tenet Envoy (Briefcase Rocket Launcher):

- Wukong's Celestial Twin using it misses lots of shots due to its "laser aiming". Basically it points the laser at the enemy when it fires, but right away, stops pointing at them, you can even see the laser pointing elsewhere if you pay atention. Might also happen to Specters and other similiar entities that you can select weapons, but didn't try.

- Firing it at a Nullifier's bubble, at least using the laser guided mode, causes the project to stay in mid-air without exploding for some long lifespan. Didn't try firing without aiming to check.

I actually captured both bugs on my Sister Tutorial video yesterday, in case you need evidence:

https://youtu.be/K14p3IyFUBk?t=6224

(timestamped link for 1:43:44, right away you'll see me observing the wukong clone firing for around a minute, and right after that, I fire at some nullifier bubbles)

On 2021-07-06 at 11:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

Could you clarify one thing? That is now if players said "kill that dog/hound" will they get banned? Just to get it straight, you know? Since there are many saying they get banned over the slightest things....

So a player reported a zero dmg scenario under very specific circumstances in a very specific environment that has nothing to do with the rest of the game, so instead of looking into that one specific thing the whole game mechanic of dmg reduction gets reworked? *slow clap*

Congrats also on the melee nerfs instead of weapon buffs. Also gj on additional grind for arcanes that buff upon kill.

And still autoexposure instead of adaptive exposure toggle is a thing. Either none of you are suffering from light sensitivity issues or the folks in charge don't play.

In addition, shadows on the surface of  my frame seem to "pop up" and "disappear" (stood in orbiter, back to arsenal and I noticed it on Umbra's arm and back) on enhanced graphics engine. If I switch to classic, shadows behave normally and fade/breathe. Please take your time until "letting the classic fade out".

Your metal channel on ie Commodore Suit belt and Hazmat pants is still looking like TV static (all grainy) and for some reason Sevagoth's body and legs still have a wet plastic look like an old granny's foil-sealed couch. I bet there's more, but I bet there's already a list about frames/shaders/channels/textures...

Also, the "corrected" camera position is still too close to the frame and doesn't work well with Elytron. FOV is at max.

To all of the above: "This is the way forward" I guess.

The VERY positive thing: The new Dojo room Vent kids don't talk :) AND love the murmur decrease and universal parazon mod. That's an honest thank you from me!

On 2021-07-07 at 3:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Lacerten (Bhaira Hound Model)
Hound melee attacks devastate with Impact and Slash damage.

Heya guys can someone tell me about the Hounds Weapons: It states above melee attacks yet the Lacerten has a magazine of 6 ?  I tried looking it up but couldnt find anything usefully in the way of info..  If its a melee attack why does it not have range, attack speed etc etc .. kind of confusing if this is only for the weapon.. really just want to know for best modding purposes.. tanks!

15 minutes ago, TheOlright said:

So, get 6x Corrupted Holokey in 30 mins on average, if you are lucky. And you need 40. 30x7= 210 minutes to get 1 of Ergo Glast meelees, and you cant even see the % of damage bonus of it

How about no?

The % bonus damage shows when you hover over the name of the weapon (at least for me).

Agree on the drop rate though, definitely needs a fix.

19 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Yes it seems that the attempt is alot better although have far less spawns of the thralls is I suppose what DE call Balancing the game again.. give more murmurs but remove thrall spawns.. I just finished the 24 mission to get the 3rd unlocked.. admittedly they are solo, but still I actually think it was quicker before.. 

Hey, I have to walk some stuff back.

First off, the murmurs for Grineer have barely been improved.  It seems like the last ring is about 75% as large as before...but the individual spawns for their thralls has been slightly cranked down.  It's frustrating...because the specified planet model means that survivals aren't even really an option until you're at level 3 with the Lich.

The Sisters are good...or at least better.

The largest remaining frustration I have is that the stealth addition of an adaptation style damage reduction to all Liches was pretty....frustrating.  It's not about the challenge....it's about making the Liches even tankier and stretching out an otherwise mediocre boss battle.  Seriously, what in Hades was DE thinking...  Oh, they werent.

The Cadus is Amphis 2.0.

The 72 hour research for Yaereli now means 24 hours for the room, 72 hours for the research, 12 hours for the bits, and 72 hours for the frame.  That's 180 hours to grind this mediocre frame out...and we got a single 72 hour affinity booster to pay us back for all the other changes they've forced.  Oh...and scattering justice is blocked from the Kuva Hek.  Wow....every time I dig deeper I find new layers of feces.  Maybe If I get another 5 layers farther I'll find the floor....but I'm afraid it'll just be hominey rather than corn.

And on that visual gag, I'm out.  Yep...  Monday will be the point break.

On 2021-07-06 at 12:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First, the heavy attack wind-up speed is being increased from 0.6 seconds to 1.2 seconds. With more time on the wind-up, it is much harder to accidentally throw when you are trying to swing.

And this is the LAMEST excuse to nerf a weapon ever...

I know, they are extremelly strong, needs nerfing, but ani't nobody want to swing thrown weapons... Ever...

Seriously, my fully modded xoris to reduce wind up became quite the saga to throw, it takes a mounth to leave my hands... If you can't deal with windup speed don't use those mods, seriously... R.I.P. xoris...

just say it, "we want to nerf it" dont give that BS speech I quoted...

edit: If this you really mean what this means you could at least buff Amalgan organ shatter and killing blow so that players wont accidentally swing instead of throwing, again nobody wants to swing a thrown melee...

As much as i wait for any update that comes this one feels like litteraly noone tried what is happening, dmg scaling from sisters is all over the place, litteraly annoying fights with cc disabilities and everything thrown together to make us ping pong between sister/hounds/specters. instead of dropping one rank from system u kept 5 rank kuva lich/sister where last one feels like its forced. no speedup and only attached forced copy paste railjack mission...

Yareli mission is sooooooo long and badly shown/ordered, kid litteraly almost dead and u go back and forth orbiter>openworld> orbiter, and cap of points too high bcs not every race(not even half of them) match criteria...tips arent even right for tricks...especially that you need to hold for every trick for at least full sec otherwise no matter if you manage to do the trick it does not count.

Helminth upgrades force those who subsumed all frames to simply spam thier resources - bad for resource economy. just give lvls those who had subsumed frames over exp limit they deserve them...and those upgrades are basically non existant except for the last one which allows to search for ayatans etc. thats quite okayish. The weekly bonus system forces to spam resources just to get your buffs once in a while, bad way to do it. should allow to upgrade frames of our choice with stats depending on thier popularity that way we would bring weak frames back to life.

melee/gun changes are well quite bad to be honest. you cut off 1/3 of melee dmg and did nothing to guns, instead you should have granted 1/3 of stats to all primary mods and then add arcanes. that kind of flow forces players to play around lower dmg with forced grind...while you nerfed the dmg reduction of tenno. Glass frames are already squishy and they are simply oneshooted now bcs of this update. 

Overall this update left ugly aftertaste and it's the first time i'm fully disappointed in you DE. Thats sad because i have been supporting you for years and all you do since year is nerf/copy paste things instead of rebalance everything from scratch or just boost one side. Yareli got doubled numbers in day since realease when sevagoth suffers from bugs and low stats since the start and got only a small buff.

PS: Sisters without hounds on railjack defender position what is it, so we get sister on our side but her dog just runs away?

Yours truly 5k+ hours player.

Stability & Loyalty Removal
We have removed the DNA Integrity and Loyalty groups from the Companion Management Screen, and removed DNA Stabilizers from the Market. Previously only the Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment could eliminate DNA degradation. No more Stability or Loyalty degrading!

I dont know if you all know this, but I liked to pet my dog and cats... that was one of my fav things, I have a dog on WF named after a real dog that had passed, and petting him is an everyday thing for me on login/log out, now I cant do it..... I miss him and really want to see "myself" pet him again

Im actively tearing up and crying right now as i type on the thought of not being being able to touch him again
I dont know if its a glitch or happened to me, or everyone

Picture of how the ship now looks with lack of petting {plus my in game Kurbow, magic}
https://imgur.com/gallery/O5sFyYz

Picture of the Real Magic
https://imgur.com/gallery/NiV85EH

{hopefully my game is messed up or im just wrong about this...}

12 minutes ago, Leoninus said:

I dont know if you all know this, but I liked to pet my dog and cats... that was one of my fav things, I have a dog on WF named after a real dog that had passed, and petting him is an everyday thing for me on login/log out, now I cant do it..... I miss him and really want to see "myself" pet him again

Im actively tearing up and crying right now as i type on the thought of not being being able to touch him again
I dont know if its a glitch or happened to me, or everyone

Picture of how the ship now looks with lack of petting {plus my in game Kurbow, magic}
https://imgur.com/gallery/O5sFyYz

Picture of the Real Magic
https://imgur.com/gallery/NiV85EH

{hopefully my game is messed up or im just wrong about this...}

You can still pet him manually on orbiter, just not through console.

Just now, Juliuszeks said:

Really? OMG.... Thank you thank you, you... actually helped me a lot, I was actually having a panic attack from the thought and... this you have no idea how much this helped me, I checked it out as soon as I saw you say it, Thank you so so much!

1 hour ago, Juliuszeks said:

How? I've tried I think every button and it's still not working. I knew if you were near the incubator you could just press a key but it doesn't seem to be working, will try later again I just had a thought.

On 2021-07-06 at 9:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

HELMINTH UPDATES:
You can now go up to Rank 15, and so much more! When it comes to the level cap increase to Helminth (from 10 to 15), we are introducing Invigorations at the same time, which will give around triple the XP of Subsumes. They should help you rank up as you invigorate your Arsenal over time.

This is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases.

Wahoo! Thanks DE! /s

It's totally not misleading to put the Tenet melee weapons with all of the others in this forum post and still call them Tenet despite getting them through a completely different means.

Which dev's idea was this?

On 2021-07-06 at 5:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Acolytes will now spawn more frequently during Steel Path missions, resulting in more Steel Essence being dropped overall!

Still getting 3 acolytes in 35+ minute missions.

Archived