Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

[DE]Rebecca

How grindy can an update possibly get? Everything about it is pure grind.

Instead of introducing new unneeded pets to the game please address the old ones, they are in dire need of rework/revision. You didn't even update old pets' armor stat. I don't want some corpus moa reskins, I want the original ones to function, especially kubrows.

Vermisplicer took a heavy hit just like nukor.

New arcanes - on kill for 4 secs - just laughable.
HIDEOUS RESISTANCE - as if the game wasn't easy enough already, no need for status immunity.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Regress Genetic Aging

The important question is... can all the regressed or new younglings run around in the orbiter while we can use a mature one at the same time? If not then no point, if we cannot use a pet because it has regressed or newborn.

2 hours ago, Tsoe said:

-Fixed Excalibur’s Furious Javelin buff becoming permanent and stacking on itself by manipulating recasting and buff timer.

ok, i dont wanna be that guy but:

Would you mind make radial javelin remotly usefull?

I swapped it out with warcry,defy,eclipse ages ago brother.

I suggest you do the same.

13 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

wow SOOOO rewarding..................

Sarcasm Smh GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

Yeah that 5-10k credits thing... I have a good laugh when I still see stuff like that. There has to be someone at DE who never plays the game seriously and is just completely disconnected from it all when thinking up stuff like that.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a rare edge case of context actions auto-activating after transferring back from the Operator. 

Is "fixed it" now happens every time? This is messing up solo Eidolon hunting as volt pick's up the shields everytime

Going to be honest, don't take this as hate, this is constructive criticism that I hope is altered but I'm not holding my breath. I don't see in any way how this glaive change can be perceived as a good thing like the patch notes portray. Glaives were always fun to mess with but never super amazing, until the most recent updates that finally made them work better with the new melee changes from the year prior and added some cool mods I wanted to try out. The chain throwing thing was great, and a huge part of using them well with the new thing. With these throws being half speed now it feels to me like there's no reason to even bother attempting to chain throw these now everything will be dead by the time your glaive reaches something once, if you're lucky, let alone three times.

At this point, I might as well use literally any other melee weapon because the throwing on this is so slow it feels entirely pointless, I might as well 'actually' melee with it it just doesn't seem worth it at all.

--

As for the ground slam on Kdrive, this is a nice little addition to the base things you can use, though I think it needs hugely buffed. I don't expect the Kdrive to be an amazing 'weapon', however it's only usable in outdoor areas and barely used by most players already, and in the quest step to do slams to kill enemies, I was doing it in Orb Vallis with no bounty up vs. level 10 enemies, and I had to aim as tight as possible to slam on their heads to kill them. I could have head-slammed without a ground pound maneuver to kill like this before, but it was difficult. The actual slam itself though, does almost no damage. While the shockwave knocks down, Vs these level 10s I was doing 5% damage to them at most with a slam, unless I hit them straight in the head, which seems a very undertuned to me.

Please buff Yareli, her abilities are extremely bad. 
Her 1 is just really slow, the bubbles travel slowly and you can only send 3 at a time. 

The k drive gets stuck in everything and is too hard to properly control. Also, why did you lock the damage reduction at 75%? (mods don't affect it)

Aqua Blades are unaffected by range mods and their damage is pitiful anyways.

Lastly, Riptide's range is very low, it does blast damage, costs a ton of energy and has a fairly slow casting speed. I even built her for this ability and it still fails to kill medium leveled enemies.

Please buff her and improve the K drive, her concept is cool on paper but performs very poorly in actual missions.

I dont understand the point of the damage portion of abilities such as this: "Unleashes a series of shockwaves that knock down enemies within 15m and deal 300 damage. "

Does the 300 dmg scale with anything? Because 300 damage in warframe is barely enough to break a container, but it wont do much past enemy level 5 or so.

50 minutes ago, Pansatyr1 said:

So, this happened. unknown.png

I was going to add exilus weapon adapters and now I cannot. DE if I cant use the forma you gave us to make this and then reforma a weapon to get the slot and use the affinity booster you gave us, I have no words but frustration really. There is a lot of stupid in this update.

So I've farmed a little bit more today to convert my sister but I didn't get her weapon nor can use her for my railhack crew.

Is that intended?

Also skipping Yarelli questline entirely. I certainly won't do stupid airflips for some minor characters.

As always, stay safe and drink enough.

I've already subsumed every warframe except the new one... How do I get to Rank 15 Metamorphosis within the Helminth? Do I just have to keep Infusing and Removing abilities I don't want to use now? Will there be any script run to retroactively give EXP for warframes subsumed while previously maxed?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

This is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases. 

I don't really mind the nerfs all over the place. I'm still wondering if there is anything particular nice about this Update or just new grind to balance out the nerfs and progression resets. But the fact that you actually punish players for previous progression, i.e. subsuming too many warframes, without any compensation at all, just doesn't feel right.

And that you simply justify this d*ck move by saying other MMOs would do that as well just makes it worse.

Cant even get red crits at a 12x multi any more. You've pretty much gimped the little bit of evil fun i had left in this game with the huge melle nerfs. No desire to even play the rest of the update at this point, Or this game any further. Enjoy. 

Archived