Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update 30.9.0 Status: Launching November 11th!

[DE]Danielle

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

And many other code fixes from previous PC hotfixes that required a Cert build: 

No Galvanized Gun Condition Overload Fixes?

Previously the errors had been aknowledged by DE but fixes were delayed as they would have "required a cert build"

Now we're finally getting a big Cert Update, and they're Not Here?

Great content. Can't wait to try it a few things on the Playstation side.  But 1 question alot of us have that wasn't addressed.  "Is there any ground work being laid into this update for cross play cross save?" Many of my friends in other platforms, and I, are awaiting the day we can all game together. 

Ty for your time.

Much Love,

Damontar

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

I have a feeling a new necramech is on the horizon. In the PrimeTime video at 5m 22s DE_Rebb says "get that first necramech, which we consider to be the Voidrig, a bit easier".

Hide contents

Looking forward to the update. I want to try Nyx with the new changes!

The mechs are absolutely amazing, i prefer voidrig, but a new 1! Ill just have to buy it IMMEDIATELY 

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I have a feeling a new necramech is on the horizon. In the PrimeTime video at 5m 22s DE_Rebb says "get that first necramech, which we consider to be the Voidrig, a bit easier".

Reveal hidden contents

Looking forward to the update. I want to try Nyx with the new changes!

*hears the phrase new Necramech*

mr-to-the-guy-who-got-a-ton-of-upvotes-f

That would be very interesting if it turns out to be the case! I can only hope that they may get another once-over in the future to fill in any missing gaps in their potential; And be greater as allies in any squad :)

To my knowledge at least, they still don't have passives. But I'd love the chance to think of something to help out another Mech!

If a new mech happens I would like one of two options.

Missile launcher platform. Something where many of the abilities are launching rockets or projectiles. Perhaps a psuedo exalted but moddable.

Like 1. single rocket that has a cc/vulnerability effect.  2. short range field that blocks projectiles and slows melee enemies. 3. Seeker missile spam(can be held to choose enemies). 4. Nuke (we talk about it enough I want the literal ability)

Or

Mech with reverse legs, quadruped, or animalistic in design. 

then make it really fast for hit and run tactics.

Also possibility to install and use archmelee as the main weapon over archgun.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Missile launcher platform. Something where many of the abilities are launching rockets or projectiles. Perhaps a psuedo exalted but moddable.

Like 1. single rocket that has a cc/vulnerability effect.  2. short range field that blocks projectiles and slows melee enemies. 3. Seeker missile spam(can be held to choose enemies). 4. Nuke (we talk about it enough I want the literal ability)

Or

Those sound like pretty neat ideas! I've been thinking of something for the Karnolyth Necramech skin (Those other skins / helmets leave plenty for the creative imagination), so perhaps that could be an Anti-air style Mech? Some food for thought.

• Hm, that'd just leave the Bruntspar & Cryptonaut (The latter of which is merely a helmet for now though).

As for the Archmelee part, I was initially surprised that Bonewidow can't wield your own Archmelee weapon, but after working with her in missions I saw why that was, based on how her abilities work currently. It would be cool to see her dual wield Ironbride and a non-exalted Archmelee weapon, like a larger heavy-weapon version of a Dual Swords stance. Even without that, I think it would be a fair idea to let Necramechs choose what weapon they equip on the right hand as well. Archwings can make use of both options, so I don't see why not.

14 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Those sound like pretty neat ideas! I've been thinking of something for the Karnolyth Necramech skin (Those other skins / helmets leave plenty for the creative imagination), so perhaps that could be an Anti-air style Mech? Some food for thought.

• Hm, that'd just leave the Bruntspar & Cryptonaut (The latter of which is merely a helmet for now though).

As for the Archmelee part, I was initially surprised that Bonewidow can't wield your own Archmelee weapon, but after working with her in missions I saw why that was, based on how her abilities work currently. It would be cool to see her dual wield Ironbride and a non-exalted Archmelee weapon, like a larger heavy-weapon version of a Dual Swords stance. Even without that, I think it would be a fair idea to let Necramechs choose what weapon they equip on the right hand as well. Archwings can make use of both options, so I don't see why not.

Dual wielding sounds like lots of fun.  I just envisioned a new mech or the ability to use the melee instead of the gun.  Then a standard set of combos that allow it to feel powerful using the melee weapon.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Scaling decorations!!!???  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wow this is hands down best update of 2021!!  (I had no idea this was coming!!  I am super excited for the possabilities.    I hope the mini corpus lockers can hit ful size tho or its all for nothing lol.  But honestly I wonder what this will do for resizing resource decorations like gallium, nuerodes, rubi, argon, the freaky infested stuff from granny!  All the plants!! I am so pumped!!!)

And We finally get Spawn pads too......   OMFG AWESOME!!!!!!    Finally we can make the observatory the core of our Dojo. (Since it has Navigation and Arsenal already).   

-Not sure if DE just overlooked it but I dont understand why QnA chat isnt visible from Dojo's....   Most bored players sit in Dojo watching for trade deals.... which is also perfect for QnA...    QnA exists on relays tho????    Put QnA into dojo chat tabs..........

------------

Does this mean veterans are going to get yet another huge resource reimbursement email?????

DE dumbing down resource cost of things to get it into more peoples hands is totally ignorant.   Your trying to reach people who just do not enjoy warframe!!!  And in the process your screwing over all the people who do enjoy it cuz your just chucking all the grind we had to do to get the same stuff out the window like its meaningless.    Just giving us back the extra resources spent doesnt even begin to compensate veteran players.  

MEANWHILE..... You have areas of the game where people who DO like warframe struggle with the difficulty and you do nothing......Again not helping veterans... and at the same time rushing all the newbies into the same content where they will also run into the difficulty.  

Your analysis of why people dont play warframe is deeply deeply flawed.  

---------------

Your video bring up this new Prime event?  Prime access event???   But you gave ZERO details....about what the heck your talking about??    I didnt understand it in past dev streams... I still dont understand it.    What the heck is happening??   Theres going to be events around new prime relics?? To give us the relics??  A new way to farm them?? No idea...  

New primes to me = riven dispo changes which I do care about a tiny bit...  Im not so hardcore to remember those two things are tied together tho so this might help remind me.... Cool new event... new riven dispos ??? 

On 2021-11-05 at 8:46 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Or

Or make the aurax atloc raknoid (or whatever it is) missile launcher a turret for Railjack or an arch gun or smthn pls I see a big lack of whatever you would classify that weapon as.

On 2021-11-05 at 9:21 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Dual wielding sounds like lots of fun.  I just envisioned a new mech or the ability to use the melee instead of the gun.  Then a standard set of combos that allow it to feel powerful using the melee weapon.

Big small daggers on a necramech lmao and imagine in crouching with dual daggers makes them both hit the ground and causes a version of a normal slam but there are 2 of them small slams, 1 for each dagger.

@[DE]DanielleIs there a reason why this update is being deployed on Remembrance day? Has no one in the office stopped to think this might be a little crass?,Particularly when DE has chosen not to recognise or mark the day other than to deploy an update that celebrates war?. DE has been asked to recognise the day for several years now with no answer. It is not like it is an insignificant date in world history, nor has zero lore cross over potential. Something to think about perhaps?

23 hours ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Or make the aurax atloc raknoid (or whatever it is) missile launcher a turret for Railjack or an arch gun or smthn pls I see a big lack of whatever you would classify that weapon as.

I was thinking of something more similar to the mechs in the anime 86.  Basically fast racknoids but because all it's abilities are shooting it would carry a melee type blade

19.jpg

23 hours ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Big small daggers on a necramech lmao and imagine in crouching with dual daggers makes them both hit the ground and causes a version of a normal slam but there are 2 of them small slams, 1 for each dagger.

Is there a dagger archmelee?  All I have the the big sword and the blueprint for the big ax.  But I don't have the right syndicates for it. 

On 2021-11-04 at 9:42 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Xaku - Vampiric Grasp (Grasp Of Lohk Augment)
When a stolen weapon deals damage to an enemy affected by The Lost: Gaze or The Vast Untime, Xaku heals by 25. 

Can we something for more active game, where you cast GoL more frequently to disarm enemies (~6seconds with ~75% Duration)? For example every disarmed enemy gives Xaku N (e.g. 25) HP? Enemies affected by Gaze or The Vast Untime gives 2xN (e.g. 50) HP.

Archived