Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 31.1.0: Echoes of War

[DE]Megan

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Adjusted the Ogris and Kuva Ogris Nightwatch Napalm FX to be cleaner and use energy color consistently. 

• Added Zarr alt-fire FX. 

Finally no more blinding eyes!

I thought that the Nighwatch Napalm FX was never going to be fixed since it came from the mod rather than the base weapon.

Now please go and fix Akarius explosion fx as client thank you.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 3

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted the Ogris and Kuva Ogris Nightwatch Napalm FX to be cleaner and use energy color consistently. 

*I can see . . . I CAN FIGHT!!!

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemy reinforcements will now spawn more frequently in Exterminate and Assassinate missions in Plains of Eidolon Bounties.

• Additionally, reinforcements that spawn in caves will now be more inclined to chase the player, instead of just patrolling idly without a care in the world. 

👏🥳

Spoiler

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Preparation Mod not setting your max Energy after entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit. 

I intuitively expected it to work, then thought that maybe it was intended that it didn't function like that. Glad to see it wasn't just my weird expectations and was indeed a bug.

Spoiler
29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ivara’s Cloak Arrow not attaching to your own Companions. 

Wasn't this an actual strategy when using it in conjunction with the navigator skill a very long time ago?

Just now, Leon_Von_Comarre said:

Is the Sirocco supposed to be showing up in the  equipment tab in the profile under "Primary Weapons" in addition to Amp? It shows up twice in the list, one mastered and one unmastered.

Not intended. It's on our list, should be arriving in a hotfix Soon.jpg

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Converted the following weapons when used by enemies to PBR:

• Glaxion

• Jat Kittag

• Vulkar 

• Supra

What is PBR?

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Using the Arsenal will now mute background dialog from NPCs and Pets. 

Does this mean we will be getting more NPCs to hang out with? Or is this only referring to when I enter my arsenal in front of characters such as Rude Zuud?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Profit-Taker leg Health regenerating at times it shouldn't. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1228077-profit-taker-leg-regen-legs-revive-when-they-shouldnt/ 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PT is finally playable now. Can do public squads without having to worry about all of the issues the health regen brought to the orb mother fight. (assuming there isn't another critical PT bug that popped up or lingers)

E: NOPE! PT still has a critical bug that needs to be fixed :(. But watching the reproduction video and the wording of the patch note it looks like the reward for the orb mother heist is at least safe and won't be wiped if triggered. NOPE again! it is still possible to lose the reward :( 

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 2

On 2021-11-17 at 7:48 PM, Halo said:

Howdy all, I'd like everyone to take a moment and observe footage as Dojo Spawn Room Colors are not properly staying, and haven't for the past few weeks. 

Yes, upon entry to my dojo, the original colors do not show up. Walking in and out of the room, they do not change. Going to a different room and back, they do not change. 

However, putting a polychrome down, then they all of a sudden revert back to how they once were. This is only the case of staying in the dojo itself and not leaving. 

No, putting a new polychrome and rushing it with the same colors does not fix this. 

No, changing one color or the lighting in the room does not fix this. 

No, changing all of the colors to something random does not fix this. 

No, any and all display options, such as Volumetric Lighting and Ambient Occlusion, are all on and do not affect the room in any way shape or form. 

My friends who entered my dojo all had different experiences, some seeing the dark blue hue as seen in the video as the normal colors, and some seeing the basic lighting and normal room colors. 

Upon leaving my dojo in the video, all would seem right? Well, you're wrong. 

Re-entering my dojo still shows all the colors messed up, again. 

Please, DE, look into this, because this is a problem that if anyone else also had colors too in their spawn room, they would be just as furious as me. Thank you so much for your hard work, and hope something fixes this come The New War. 

Thanks for the Update! However...

All I can say is that I'm appalled that this has not been looked into. 

Had to give my update check on this situation, and to my shocking reveal, dojo lighting with the new spawn pad still DO NOT STAY.   

Entering the spawn room loads default lighting colors, not the colors I made for the room. 

Placing a polychrome EVERYTIME I enter the room is the ONLY FIX for this. 

No, rushing the polychrome with different colors for the lights does not fix this. 

No, upon completion of the polychrome, leaving the dojo with the right colors, and then returning to it, does NOT hold the lighting colors. 

Yes, my clanmates also experience seeing the default lighting and NOT the lights I set. 

I'm shocked how long this has been going on for, as I now despise entering my own dojo. 

Please, please, please, look into this, this bug has been here far too long for me to like. 

Thanks again for the current update. 

• Like 3

Just wanted to throw in my two cents as a Legendary 1 player is only missing 10,498 mastery to reach Legendary 2, (I think I have all the possible mastery available to me except founder items, which would be the 12k required to push me over) it feels really bad, to have no way to reach Legendary 2 while seeing others run around with it. :(

1 minute ago, Sylonus said:

Just wanted to throw in my two cents as a Legendary 1 player is only missing 10,498 mastery to reach Legendary 2, (I think I have all the possible mastery available to me except founder items, which would be the 12k required to push me over) it feels really bad, to have no way to reach Legendary 2 while seeing others run around with it. :(

Founders are the only people who have access to Legendary 2. I'm in the same boat, just gotta be patient. 

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please note on Replay (heavy spoilers):

Reveal hidden contents

During the “end choice” moment, you’ll be able to select the other choices for strictly experience purposes. The choice you made in your original playthrough will override it each time once complete.

Does this means that i can change my final choice and it will stay ? Because on the Facebook post it says the opposite...

Edited by diehard586
Quoted wrong.
  • Like 1

Just now, Halo said:

Founders are the only people who have access to Legendary 2. I'm in the same boat, just gotta be patient. 

Yeah that's what I thought, as I said, just saying feeling patient feels bad when other people don't have to be.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemy reinforcements will now spawn more frequently in Exterminate and Assassinate missions in Plains of Eidolon Bounties.

Soooooo.... Liberation is still not fixed ? 👀

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Profit-Taker leg Health regenerating at times it shouldn't. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1228077-profit-taker-leg-regen-legs-revive-when-they-shouldnt/ 

The funny thing about this Bug is If it happened at the Right Time...you could Skip the 2nd Pylon Phase.... 😱

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed various cases of Transference allowing you to clip through the level.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

And I was just about to complain about this.... 👀

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to fire your Amp when picking up a mission object (Datamass, Power Cell etc) as the Operator.

The Kogake Bug.... Funny Enough this had Zero Impact on my Ability to complete the Exploiter Boss....  👍

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Preparation Mod not setting your max Energy after entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit. 

Game Changer 👀 !!!

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ivara’s Cloak Arrow not attaching to your own Companions. 

I thought this was a Nerf... 👀

• Like 4

I don't like to always complain, but it would be nice one day for you guys to tone down the Void Fissure(Pockets) damage in Void Storms(Railjack) that appear and explode. So tired of these things "One" or "Two" shotting my weaker warframes(which makes them less wanting to bring them). I get it though Void Storms are dangerous but shouldn't be stressful and frustrating.

• Like 5