Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

It's still a thing except now I am logged out completely whereas before it would show my player name as if I was logged in but when I would click to reply to a Post it would tell me I need to Login.  Now when I visit the Forums I will sometimes be logged out and it will indicate that by not showing my player name.  Is this some error from a bad Cookie on my machine that needs to be deleted or something as this logging out thing wasn't an issue until a few weeks ago and despite being told it was "fixed," it clearly was NOT.  It's not a major issue in the Grand Scheme of things, to make me login frequently, but it would be a QoL to have it NOT Log me out constantly! 

Please fix as it will make me less irritable since no one likes a crabby Sinaman!
Have a pleasant tomorrow!

• Like 1

On 2022-04-16 at 11:56 AM, Myscho said:

I noticed for last few days that website log me out itself, but only for forums, on main paige im still loged. Can you look at it

I have this issue non-stop now for the last week, I thought I was just going crazy.

Edited - did not even realize this topic was almost a month old, but than again I never saw this topic till today.

Edited by Firedtm
Edited

Happens to me too and only for the forums.

Logging out and then in again on the main page fixes it. I haven't tried disabling security measures in the browser but feels like it could be one of them getting rid of the forum login.

On 2022-05-16 at 7:38 PM, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk said:

It's done it again!

This ****ing website! 🤬

I just pop in it here to have a look at threads and then it suddenly i'm not logged in. Again!

This company certainly likes antagonizing their customers

Yes, not like the Warthunder and EA devs who gives you the respect you deserve!

On 2022-05-04 at 5:06 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello again! The issue should be resolved, but we'll continue to monitor. 

I am getting randomly logged off again, this time it's at least both (forum + website) so I'll just log in back again, it was only the forum before and it was causing problems.

I hope this isn't tied to some randoms in global/region chat saying that the random logouts are tied to automatic attempts at taking account information (Log-in,passwords, ect.). It felt like they were joking around but it certainly has me a tad worried now since it's not fixed yet.

That and Syndicate Sigils still being unusable for Appearance Config "A" for certain Warframes and players. It's been fixed for a lot of players for now but there are some still reporting the issue.

Edited by Turritopsis_Dohrnii