The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What was your favorite Warframe glitch?

I'm bored so I decided to ask about everyone's favorite game breaking Warframe glitches. It does not have to be something you personally experienced, and of course I'm mostly talking about already patched glitches.

I'll go first, my favorite glitch was the one with the Basmu where increasing the reload time made it do exponentially increasing damage, causing an instakill AoE but also healing you by -2 billion damage, making anyone who used it die instantly.

(No I didn't use this glitch myself but it looks kinda funny and I did watch a video on it.)

Your turn:

Wukong 1st augment+glaive was the best glitch in this game. It's very fun to use and also very efficient and sure as hell more engaging than the AFK Wukong we have now.

Also the Castanas Trinity, that was the time Castanas got to truly shine and it pretty much stays useless after the glitch is fixed. But it totally saw the fix coming because it's probably the most efficient nuke Warframe has ever seen.

Personally experienced the glitch that allowed you to use any landing craft skin, regardless of being on the correct one. Still use landing crafts with glitched skins and I will never swap off of them because you cant reequip them anymore.

My absolute favorite however has got to be the kavat/kubrow hybrids and the monstrosities it created. Unfortunately that was before I started playing.

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Personally experienced the glitch that allowed you to use any landing craft skin, regardless of being on the correct one. Still use landing crafts with glitched skins and I will never swap off of them because you cant reequip them anymore.

My absolute favorite however has got to be the kavat/kubrow hybrids and the monstrosities it created. Unfortunately that was before I started playing.

Same I still keep the glitched skins from that time and never swap them.

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I'll go first, my favorite glitch was the one with the Basmu where increasing the reload time made it do exponentially increasing damage, causing an instakill AoE but also healing you by -2 billion damage, making anyone who used it die instantly.

Not glitch but I have -100% damage riven for soma and I still can kill enemies (e.g. using gas).

6 minutes ago, TheSixOfDiamonds said:

Not game breaking, but Kubrats. I forget how it happened but early in the Kavat's introductin you could have weird Kubrow/Kavat hybrids with all kinds of glitched textures.

You needed to create a pet with an Imprint from a Kubrow & another one from a Kavat

The pre-Parkour 2.0 somersault jump, when they released Zephyr.

By using what we now use for Bullet Jump, you used to be able to fling your frame forward with a launching somersault, it's how a lot of faster players would get across gaps that DE deliberately put Parkour 1.0 transitions onto or forced players to go around.

With Zephyr, the low gravity seemed to catalyse with the launch momentum, meaning you could actually jump incredible distances. A good one was to use the old obstacle course and get an actual legitimate four second time by running out far enough to angle around the start, somersault jump to the other side, then finish. It wasn't as fast as the glitch that got you 0.1 seconds, but it was the shortest time that involved actually using real inputs.

Not sure if it counts, but I do enjoy the fact that the physics engine apparently doesn't know how to handle a ragdolled Shield Lancer. They just start bouncing around the map at high speed, twitching and thrashing violently as they go.

well there are some things like my nyx once got well see for yourself because archwing suddenly apllied to it mid mission or something
and thats an realy old one since you can see my endurance bar
2014-11-06_00005.jpg

that i had my Helmith charger fight the Juggernaut behemoth leading to an realy big charger pre new design
helminth_charger.jpg

than something like a tiny operator
tiny_operator.jpg

giant excalibur archwing
2015-08-15_00002.jpg
something like this i guess but nothing that kind of usefully game braking just silly stuff that sometimes locked you out of doing things

Using Tractor Beam and Titania together and rapidly switching from Razorwing to aim glide will eventually break Titania's gravity completely and cause her to float like she's in space. I think it's hilarious and it's so niche that I haven't ever tried to complain about it. 

I wasn't around for it, but it's not really as fascinating as some other ones, but I've got to say coptering.  A glitch that was relentlessly exploited and became a foundational, and arguably the signature aspect of Warframe.

For pure hilarity though...well, there've been a few first person shooter bugs in Warframe, but what about...the fourth person shooter bug?

3 hours ago, quxier said:

Not glitch but I have -100% damage riven for soma and I still can kill enemies (e.g. using gas).

Hah, yeah.  I've got a +multi / + status / + duration / - damage riven for Phantasma with zero Arsenal damage.  The weapon is so good and we've got so much bonus damage it's a monster when built properly.  But when built improperly it's such an amusing primer.

4 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Also the Castanas Trinity, that was the time Castanas got to truly shine and it pretty much stays useless after the glitch is fixed. But it totally saw the fix coming because it's probably the most efficient nuke Warframe has ever seen.

This

Also the cursed abominations people got when there was a possibility to cross Kavat and Kubrow

There was a time where Specters would follow you back into hubs. One time this happened Clem decided to join me and a friend in Fortuna, so we showed him around the place 😂

Spoiler

Warframe0717.jpg

Warframe0722.jpg

Warframe0747.jpg

Warframe0733.jpg

There was also an odd bug once with the Larkspur... I'll let the image speak for itself 🤣

Spoiler

Warframe0758.jpg

d-blaster.gif

2 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

There was a time where Specters would follow you back into hubs. One time this happened Clem decided to join me and a friend in Fortuna, so we showed him around the place 😂

Hide contents

Warframe0717.jpg

Warframe0722.jpg

Warframe0747.jpg

Warframe0733.jpg

There was also an odd bug once with the Larkspur... I'll let the image speak for itself 🤣

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe0758.jpg

d-blaster.gif

Ok seriously tho I wish that was still a feature.

Archived