Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm ganna lose confidence in warframe.

iopqasdwer

I count 18 rather than 21.... but it's basically rng.  I'm guessing you've been doing this 'solo' where it will always be worse if  you're running without others doing the same relics because it's purely down to YOUR rng rather than the rng of 4 players.

36 minutes ago, PaleShadows- said:

enjoy your cabbage loot boxes, not long ago you used to farm a void key and keep getting rewards endlessly, no traces, no radiant bullcrap, simply earn the key and go earn prime items, with the relic system you have to do twice the works for a silver forma, trust me when i say its faster to sell some mods or something and buy that part and be done with it, no need to break your back for this rng stuff, let someone else do that for you.

"Not long ago" What are you talking about. Keys were gotten rid of back in 2015. 2yrs into the life of Warframe. And it took longer, way longer, to get the rewards back then because of diluted pools. I do not miss farming for 4hrs ~ 8hrs a day up to 2hr per Defense T4 run and never getting Ember Prime Neuoptics. RNG can be bad sometimes with Relics, was much worse with keys. 

1 hour ago, PaleShadows- said:

it was fun and rewarding, void had a meaning and was a special place and whole metas was formed around it, warframes back then was getting benchmarked by how much can they hold out in endless void missions.

the diluted pools you speak of is problem created by the devs, it can be easily and painlessly fixed no problem at all but they didn't want that because doing so will be so rewarding, so they let it fester and become more problematic then out of nowhere they dropped baro to suck out all the prime parts we hoarded from 3 rewards per mission void sabotage and stuff then not long after they nuked it to replace it with loot box prime.

you also left out a a very important aspect that made old void better than the relic system, and that is the sharing system, unlike relics, only one person need to have a key and the rest of the party can join for free and get the rewards, they swapped that with extra chances but you MUST have a relic can only pick ONE reward, it doesn't matter if you all rolled a rare item, you can only pick one and the rest of it go to waste, now go farm more relics, and while doing that farm more traces so you can get a silver forma, yeah, relics are better, may ass.

old void was flawed on some regards but as i explained the fixes for it are many, DE just didn't want to do it, simple as that, they saw a chance to eradicate it and they took it.

NO IT WASN'T! That old system sucked! It only rewards people who had absolutely no other duties in life whereas the relic system can at least get enough people playing to offer trades far cheaper and easier. Nothing about that old system is better. 

Radiant is 10% for the Rare after all. about 20 Samples without a Rare isn't weird at all. 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

NO IT WASN'T! That old system sucked! It only rewards people who had absolutely no other duties in life whereas the relic system can at least get enough people playing to offer trades far cheaper and easier. Nothing about that old system is better. 

there were absolutely pluses. just different ones to now.

yes, availability of items is overall higher and so it's easier to 'just Buy it', and hence Monetization goes up, so it's good for Business.
it's kinda more annoying if you want to play long Missions and now we have functionally infinite types of Keys, so the Relics Menu is miles long and would be literally unusable without that Search Bar it has.

makes it easier to monetize, but the Gameplay side of it didn't really get better, and could be argued to be worse.

2 hours ago, PaleShadows- said:

its not efficient to join random groups, as it stand now you only get to pick one reward at the end, so you better off rolling the dice 4 times than once

Radshares aren't "random groups". and also each run is still 1 of your relics for 1 potential drop, there is no relic waste for any of the 4 players. You literally are rolling the dice 4 times per run/wave in a radshare.

39 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Radiant is 10% for the Rare after all. about 20 Samples without a Rare isn't weird at all. 

there were absolutely pluses. just different ones to now.

yes, availability of items is overall higher and so it's easier to 'just Buy it', and hence Monetization goes up, so it's good for Business.
it's kinda more annoying if you want to play long Missions and now we have functionally infinite types of Keys, so the Relics Menu is miles long and would be literally unusable without that Search Bar it has.

makes it easier to monetize, but the Gameplay side of it didn't really get better, and could be argued to be worse.

10% Rotation C rewards were in no way better than what we have now

17 minutes ago, PaleShadows- said:

you sooopid i am talking about the last part of  of the replay haha don't be so quick on the gotcha trigger, loo down

That is why you go with rad share /int share groups if you want to farm something specifics, or you just join a fissure and enjoy whatever drops

forgive me, but also that's why you can highlight specific quote parts.

29 minutes ago, PaleShadows- said:

it was flawed on some aspect but its 10000 better than relics in other aspects, all it needed is a bit of a tweaking and improvement and it never ever touched EVER dude, they simply regret making in the first place because it was too rewarding.

you people need to understand that mentality of eradicating a system instead of improving on it or even keeping it around along side one is the wrong way to go about it, it might be profitable for DE to do so but the player get shafted in return, why do you think they created baro before adding the relic system? 

matter of fact lets compare the two, relic system allow you to open 4 relics at once in a party of 4 players with a relic, so i admit its much time efficient when you have relics to burn that is, but you need to take into consideration that you ONLY GET TO PICK ONE FREAKING REWARD, a far cry from the void keys where only one person need to have it and the rest can share the rewards equally, if we compare them in term of rewards? relic does not even come close, a single 60m survival net you  12 prime parts, thats lot of ducats my friend and it actually reward you for playing the game and staying longer, squad formation and builds did matter a great deal back then for that reason, void was sacred and the meta was formed around it, it was the best end game this game ever had, but they took that out because it was too damaging for their bottom line and not because they like you or want you to have prime sets faster, it was simple and straight forward, no traces and no bull crap, heck you can get THREE PRIME PARTS FROM VOID SABOTAGE FOR FINDING ALL CACHES! thats how rewarding playing the objective was with void keys.

so don't go around spreading nonsense like '' nothing about that old system is better'' if you don't know what you talking about. i get it that relics is faster for people with limited time but players who like endurance and long runs should be cared about too yet de took all of that away and never gave an equivalence, unless you get into pre made group of relics hoarders like that discord relic stagger server then a random endless fissure is a waste of time 90% of the time and its a damn shame.

So, you admit the current system in itself is more rewarding in the sense you are more likely to get the rewards you're specifically looking for, the issue is you just do not like the system itself, not that the old one is better because you got what you were looking for in a short amount of time comparatively. All of this back and forth and all you had to say was that you dislike Relics and preferred the old system instead of tossing out falsehoods. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb PaleShadows-:

its not efficient to join random groups, as it stand now you only get to pick one reward at the end, so you better off rolling the dice 4 times than once, its just a crappy system honestly, it might be faster than old void but it much more demanding and the frustration is ten fold when the rng screw you over and he does, often.

I see why you are struggling in Warframe.

26 minutes ago, PaleShadows- said:

*snip

No clue as to why you liked the old Void Keys system because you fail to remember the lack of CHOICE! You did NOT get to choose what Prime part you wanted out of a Squad of 4 possible options that you do now.  Everyone got the SAME part, NO Choice!  Now you have the option to select any of your fellow squadmates rewards and that is arguably better than NO choice at all.  I detested Void Keys and that whole system and despite the RNG pain of Relics, I prefer having options than not.  Additionally I like being able to CHOOSE where I open my relics with Void Fissures.  Having to run the Void Tower Defense for hours on end was NOT a better system and doubtful you will find anyone that relishes that slog over and over and over to get the Prime Part that would ONLY drop from that one mission.  Void Tower Keys were awful and I do NOT miss them at all!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

No clue as to why you liked the old Void Keys system because you fail to remember the lack of CHOICE! You did NOT get to choose what Prime part you wanted out of a Squad of 4 possible options that you do now.  Everyone got the SAME part, NO Choice!  Now you have the option to select any of your fellow squadmates rewards and that is arguably better than NO choice at all.  I detested Void Keys and that whole system and despite the RNG pain of Relics, I prefer having options than not.  Additionally I like being able to CHOOSE where I open my relics with Void Fissures.  Having to run the Void Tower Defense for hours on end was NOT a better system and doubtful you will find anyone that relishes that slog over and over and over to get the Prime Part that would ONLY drop from that one mission.  Void Tower Keys were awful and I do NOT miss them at all!

Let's not forget people claiming to have a Void Key, getting the reward from your Key, then bouncing. We had to resort to trading to show we had the Void Key we claim we did sometimes, and people would still bounce occasionally once the mission was over. 

9 hours ago, iopqasdwer said:

Is it a bug? or i am a joke? that not even once. It was the same at last time, THAT IS 21 RADIANT!!...

XX.jpg

If you are NOT running in a Squad of 4, all of which will be bringing the SAME Relic, then I have no sympathy for your plight.  They have a Recruit Chat Tab specific for this reason so take advantage of all the options available to better your chances of getting the reward you desire.  You are diminishing your chances significantly by  CHOOSING to play SOLO.  Warframe is a MULTIPLAYER game so use it to your advantage.   RNG in this game can be brutal but there are ways to minimize your pain, sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Let's not forget people claiming to have a Void Key, getting the reward from your Key, then bouncing. We had to resort to trading to show we had the Void Key we claim we did sometimes, and people would still bounce occasionally once the mission was over. 

Ah yes I forgot about the occasional LEECH when it came to Tower Keys.  I DO NOT miss Tower Keys at ALL and they are a relic (pun intended!) better left in the past!

Archived