Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you all! Cheers from [DE]Marcus

Marcooose

Tenno,

I wanted to thank all of you for being an incredible community. I started out early on in the Community Team looking after the Forums (and replying to messages in the Community Inbox!) Seeing fun responses to contests, all the excitement surrounding updates – it’s the best. Thank you for all the years of feedback and bug reporting! It's genuinely so helpful to the team.

I didn't know that a community could be so positive and welcoming until I started as an intern at DE. It's been an absolute blast to meet and get to know so many players throughout the years, from TennoCon and Tenno VIP to live chats during hours of livestreams. Watching the community champion Quest to Conquer Cancer each year makes me so proud. The impact that your generosity has is always inspiring and heartwarming. The Warframe community is such an overwhelmingly positive force, and that is one of many reasons why this community feels so much like a family. 

For the Switch Tenno I’ve always been proud to work with, I’m excited to say that @[DE]Juice will now be your go-to person for Warframe on the Switch! He is a Warframe master who will be fantastic for the platform. 

Thank you for letting me be a part of the Warframe Community. It’s been an honor. I’ll be around, getting to watch TennoCon for the first time as a fan, so excited for what the team has in store. Take care, and continue to be the amazing community I know you’ll be. 

Cheers! 
[DE]Marcus

• Like 56

You didn’t have to, but it’s nice of you to think of the forums and post an update in it. I’ve seen a few posts of yours floating around and, along with other efforts made by the greater team, that helped establish a sense of the developers being part of the community too. Good luck

• Like 1

I want to make a bazillion inappropiate jokes but I guess I will keep it serious.... 

Thank You for your time at DE.   The Commmunity team makes it feel like someone at DE listens to players which is huge.   You guys also help create the positive atmosphere by playing and engaging with the community and doing streams.

Best of luck in your future endeavors   

Thank you @[DE]Marcus for being a critical part of one of the greatest gaming experiences ever made! Your hard work, positivity and community interactions have helped to deliver a shining example of how community involved gaming could and should be done.

Cheers my friend, and may your future bring blessings and happiness far exceeding your expectations!!